Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1CR] 1CRedit Coin Relaunch  (Read 289950 times)
viverra

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:54:45 PM

so what? good coin, bad coin... the price depends on the interest of the whales. recent examples- PINK, POT, BELA etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caffeine93

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:38:29 PM

so what? good coin, bad coin... the price depends on the interest of the whales. recent examples- PINK, POT, BELA etc.

so by saying this, you are basically countering what you said earlier when you were against people who truly exposed 1cr for what it is, a pump-dump scam. Since you're mentioning POT, I believe you remember how beautifully it ended with tons of bagholders who can now sell their bags of POT for nothing, and that is exactly why I warn ppl to stay away from this coin, it will end the same way, only the scammer / dev will be in profit once he finds a sweet price to dump his 1cr

https://i.imgur.com/MsJTQlr.png

btw, take a look at the graph, the buy walls are obviously the fake ones to support "stability"
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:58:06 PM

I'm not really sure what's going on but in general, I think dnaleor has a long term view of the coin and obviously some kind of background with large projects. His actions have tended toward a very solid foundation for the coin long term. Vern has ambition and skills that could lead to 1cr being developed into a major coin, but his focus seems to be on the shorter term so far.

The mining problem, the fact that the network might have a problem, is the only issue that should be focused on at the moment. If the mining is fucked up and the network is owned then there is no point in any development until that is solved.

The stuff with games doesn't really look like a 'scam', it just seems like 'easy' development rather than quality work. Vern put ads on his site for game developers, then probably that website contacted him or he contacted them. It's a sort of cheap quick way to do things I guess, not a real game coin where the economy is directly attached to the coin, like part of the algorithm, but still about the same as a lot of coins.

caffeine93

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:06:22 PM

I'm not really sure what's going on but in general, I think dnaleor has a long term view of the coin and obviously some kind of background with large projects. His actions have tended toward a very solid foundation for the coin long term. Vern has ambition and skills that could lead to 1cr being developed into a major coin, but his focus seems to be on the shorter term so far.

The mining problem, the fact that the network might have a problem, is the only issue that should be focused on at the moment. If the mining is fucked up and the network is owned then there is no point in any development until that is solved.

The stuff with games doesn't really look like a 'scam', it just seems like 'easy' development rather than quality work. Vern put ads on his site for game developers, then probably that website contacted him or he contacted them. It's a sort of cheap quick way to do things I guess, not a real game coin where the economy is directly attached to the coin, like part of the algorithm, but still about the same as a lot of coins.

yeah, but imo coin without direct use in the games is kinda useless, I don't really see use case for this coin at all, there are far better and will be far better game coins than this one. This seems all was too fishy to me and the knowledge level of the devs (btw, I'm a software developer myself) seems kinda low. To me, it looks like someone (I believe the dev) wanted to make quick money by investing no effort, only creating hype to see the coin rise in price, now that the coin has failed, obviously and is dumping as I write this, I believe no additional development will be done and possibly, the coin integration into real games might never even happen.

Btw, take a look at the market depth graph in the link below, notice the difference from my last post above, those fake buy walls have been removed and buy orders dropped from 120btc to 40btc, lol...this is a funny scamcoin

https://i.imgur.com/BBwkd9L.png
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:32:03 AM

mining at the start?HuhHuh

1CR is the most fair coin out there: 1 coin per block forever.
No premining, instamining, ICO, mining tax...

Just 1 coin per block, forever.
c1791

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

i think the coin is again coming back to previous position
caffeine93

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:43:36 PM

i think the coin is again coming back to previous position

it's going to previous position if you mean it's going down in price, lol

in order for this coin to work, the devs would need to prove they have actual knowledge, that would happen if they made an arcade site which actually is coded by them and looks professional, not like this joke made by WordPress plugin, lol...and if they actually implemented the coin into the games, and that will never happen in my opinion

otherwise, anyone can pump'n'dump this coin, I mean, you need like 10btc to make this coin go up 20%, lol
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:32:12 PM

otherwise, anyone can pump'n'dump this coin, I mean, you need like 10btc to make this coin go up 20%, lol

I think it's probably a bit of the mtgox effect: if you can't easily transfer your coins in or out, the market tends to take on a life of its own, and with everyone speculating, the price rises. Once deposits are re-enabled, everyone dumps, and it crashes.

Good news is that the difficulty has been remarkably stable recently. Perhaps it's because more people are mining this coin, diversifying the hash power, or perhaps the manipulator just got bored and moved on.
caffeine93

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:36:50 AM

I think it's probably a bit of the mtgox effect: if you can't easily transfer your coins in or out, the market tends to take on a life of its own, and with everyone speculating, the price rises. Once deposits are re-enabled, everyone dumps, and it crashes.

Good news is that the difficulty has been remarkably stable recently. Perhaps it's because more people are mining this coin, diversifying the hash power, or perhaps the manipulator just got bored and moved on.

regarding mining, you should take a look at 1cr block explorer https://prohashing.com/explorer/1CRedit/

one very fishy thing I noticed is that almost every transaction only contains 1 transfer of 1 coin, lol?? especially strange is the address Cd6qXtuZ2FpqpAHmiy1rKtxXaVtnFcxYKX, take a look of some of the transaction history of this address: https://i.imgur.com/CcsvGzk.png

I mean, it seems each block adds 1 coin to that address and after that, around 5-6 coins are sent back and so there are tons of useless transactions on that address each day in literally each block mined. I think these useless transactions are made only so that blocks would be mined and generate additional coins for the person creating these fake transactions.
Chris Sokolowski

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 08:22:34 AM

regarding mining, you should take a look at 1cr block explorer https://prohashing.com/explorer/1CRedit/

one very fishy thing I noticed is that almost every transaction only contains 1 transfer of 1 coin, lol?? especially strange is the address Cd6qXtuZ2FpqpAHmiy1rKtxXaVtnFcxYKX, take a look of some of the transaction history of this address:

I mean, it seems each block adds 1 coin to that address and after that, around 5-6 coins are sent back and so there are tons of useless transactions on that address each day in literally each block mined. I think these useless transactions are made only so that blocks would be mined and generate additional coins for the person creating these fake transactions.

I think it may be someone intentionally sending transactions with large fees to get the blockchain moving.  It's a way to increase the reward for that block and therefore encourage miners to mine.

Prohashing - Professional Mining Made Simple
Visit us at https://prohashing.com
Optimized for performance - 15 algorithms - Payouts in 200 coins - PPS, PPLNS, or solo
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:02:06 PM

What happened with this coin? After the 1crcade launch, the price is not coming back.

caffeine93

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

What happened with this coin? After the 1crcade launch, the price is not coming back.

lol, why do you think the price should come back?  Huh

I mean, most ppl who invested before the launch of the so called "arcade" dumped their coins as soon as they saw how terrible it was, lol... After that, there were no news about any upgrades on the arcade, any news related to the integration of the cryptocurrency into the games etc, this is a dead coin...take a look at the buy orders total on Poloniex: 24btc, lol...
Hellion93

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:44:54 AM

Added 1credits on my pool: http://sky-pool.com/
Bittalk tread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673242.0
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 01:32:28 AM

What is the problem with poloniex ?

As long as deposit is disable the coin will fail exept pump and dump

Is it poloniex fault ?

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:08:28 AM

Is it poloniex fault ?
Coin dies !!!
Chris Sokolowski

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 03:24:38 AM

Is it poloniex fault ?

I don't have any peers on my node.  Perhaps Poloniex has the same problem.

Prohashing - Professional Mining Made Simple
Visit us at https://prohashing.com
Optimized for performance - 15 algorithms - Payouts in 200 coins - PPS, PPLNS, or solo
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:28:37 AM

just wait till btc stop tothemoon... next year 1cr will be over 100k again
caffeine93

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:56:02 PM

just wait till btc stop tothemoon... next year 1cr will be over 100k again

you're obviously trolling  Roll Eyes
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 09:07:20 PM

Windows wallet from mediafire =

Dangerous File Blocked
The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
granat

Activity: 186

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW