Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTec - campaign terminated  (Read 28448 times)
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:06:42 AM

I don't even know what I'm supposed to do at this point. Should I even bother posting if I'm not being paid? The end of the second week will be here shortly and we're getting no progress on what's going on and no payments for a large part of the campaign, myself included. We're just in limbo here.

I've been reduced from 0.05 to 0.04, which is (somewhat)fine with me if Off Topic subforum posting is not going ot be allowed(although that wasn't made clear beforehand). But we're still not being paid for some reason despite the amounts being calculated and written on the OP.

Are there going to be any clarifications on the rules?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:27:19 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 09:04:44 AM by jbrnt

I really do not know what will happen. Communication with XBTec is breaking down...

My advice to those on the grey list is to delete any comments that could be seen as "low quality" posts and write more "good quality" ones by his definition. Prove to OP that you can be an asset to his campaign and hope he will pay for both weeks at the end of this period. You can choose to leave the campaign afterwards.

You could be wasting time once again, I cannot say for certain. There are only 3 more days to this payment period and it is worth a try.  Undecided
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:12:00 AM

You can't really blame xbtec when there are loads of newbies posting jackshit and asking to get paid. they could be spending time both making miners and checking posts.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:20:46 AM

the rules are not consistent, whereas in the beginning there was no writing rules that out tofic banned and others, but when payments are many reasons!!

can not appreciate the hard work of others!!!!

You'll be sorry to hear that!!! SCAMMER!!!
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:04:50 AM

I notice today that the OP has been online for the first time in 30 hours but has declined to comment on this thread..

So may I formally ask when the escrow will be taking over and dealing with this mess ?

Thanks

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:01:44 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 11:11:39 AM by Marlo Stanfield

You can't really blame xbtec when there are loads of newbies posting jackshit and asking to get paid. they could be spending time both making miners and checking posts.

My posts are not "jackshit". Yes, there are a few shorter posts. I have no problem with not being paid for some of them. However, most of my posts are fine. I would like to see a justification of why my posting deserves 0 pay.

And I already suggested he hire someone to run the campaign for him. Doing is this way is not reflecting well on himself or the company he represents.

I also find it a little hard to believe that a native english speaker such as myself communicating across a wide variety of topics in a polite and non offensive manner isn't a positive contribution to a signature campaign. I read posts by people on signature campaigns all day and if someone wants to tell me that my posts are a lower quality than the majority of people posting I would like to hear why.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:17:22 AM

HI,
What is going with this campaign? Is XBTec paying? Can I rely to him if I join it?
BR
Gondel
mnporter2001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:25:20 AM

HI,
What is going with this campaign? Is XBTec paying? Can I rely to him if I join it?
BR
Gondel

NOPE

I believe the dude has run out of funds, and whilst some on here prob shoudn't get ALL the money owed not every post is crap from everyone not paid.

He paid out a few, in no particular order if you ask me, and no real reason either. Then hasnt paid the rest, and when asked he just sends a PM saying we will get paid tonight, its always tonight for some reason but he never does pay.

The escrow has quite a serious issue here with this, he has spent a good bit of his own time going through every ones posts that have not been paid, and agrees some should be paid and some shoudn't but then you have the OP sending out PM's to who ever moans about payments, and agree's to pay, that IMO leaves the escrow in a bit of a hole, as they arnt on the same page.

The Only good thing about all this now, is that as the clown OP has paid out half the payments the escrow now has enough to cover the rest, if the OP hadnt have done that then the escrow would not have had enough.

Ive been a little hard on the escrow and prob wrongly, but I feel 5 days overdue on payment now needs his intervention.

I mean just take a look at his website, its unfinished, sells only a few products that are over priced, I doubt he is making any money at all.

Thats my take on it all.

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:30:04 AM

HI,
I think that the situation is getting worse here:
http://www.xbtec.io/products
There is actually no products to sell in his site. Not sure, but this is a sign that the site is going down soon.
BR
Gondel
mnporter2001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:44:04 AM

HI,
I think that the situation is getting worse here:
http://www.xbtec.io/products
There is actually no products to sell in his site. Not sure, but this is a sign that the site is going down soon.
BR
Gondel

I quite agree, but that products page has never had anything on it, that's what I mean about un-finished, i believe he jumped the gun, trying to publicise his site, before it was ready for custom.

The OP has been quite now for nearly 2 days although has been online twice within the last 4 hours but has posted nothing, I guess he has just given up on it all ?

Hell he even has people changing there sigs to "xbtec is scam" not really working out for the OP this is it, so seriously back to your original question its my personal view that joining this campaign would be a mistake Smiley

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:23:28 AM

The thing that I don't understand is that the whole point of running a marketing campaign like this on the forum is to draw peoples attention to your company. Why would a company that is building products that generally sell for thousands of dollars each risk their reputation and future sales over what amounts to pocket change for most people?

If someone is curious about products from XBTec and asks on the forum about the company and someone links them to this thread where the person running this campaign is holding out paying bitcents, is that supposed to give them confidence? People order tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of mining gear from companies such as this and trust is critical.

I'm completely puzzled as to why someone would think it's good policy to treat the people who are supposed to be representing the company like they're the ones taking advantage of him and withhold payment that was already agreed upon(and again, we're talking about bitcents here).

If he didn't like the way the campaign was going he has every right to decide how he wants it to be and establish new rules going forward. But it doesn't change the fact that an agreement was made. There is a big difference between not paying for some posts that he feels do not qualify and paying for zero posts.

tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:51:48 AM

maybe I'll wait for the second week
hopefully the payment in the first week that I have not received payment will be combined with the second week

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
XBTec (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 01:06:07 PM

Hey.
As I see so many hysterics here.
Yes, we delay few payments (mostly for spammers) for some reasons.

We esrowed 1.06BTC

So, why do you worry?

It looks, we have to clean participants list.

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
❖XBTec❖1,25Ths ASIC Manufacturer❖Seeking Resellers❖
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
mnporter2001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:08:32 PM

Hey.
As I see so many hysterics here.
Yes, we delay few payments (mostly for spammers) for some reasons.

We esrowed 1.06BTC

So, why do you worry?

It looks, we have to clean participants list.

You have the fucking cheek to call me a spammer and send me a PM like this :

Could you, please wait.
We escrowed 1,06BTC, so why do you worry?
No need to push to us every time

I tell you why I/we worry is payday was 5 days ago you clown.

Im with that cluck fellow shove your campaign up your arse, your destined to fail anyway !!!!

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████