Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTec - campaign terminated  (Read 28448 times)
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:57:14 AM

I just saw Yakamoto's speedsheet and paid to everyone. Please check
I think payout question already solved.
Thanks to Yakamoto for help with managing campaign.
Thanks patience with payment delays.
Thanks to community for promotion.

In BTC we trust Smiley

Looks like you forgot about me, i didn't get my payment for the posts made from 1st July to 8th July

validium   218   233   15   N/A   15   Member   0.0007   0.0105   19pLroeZ13YioqA7TXcv2di4QaK2nCa7zx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w002SE7zoqB3Hu-Z2MXcNcmiPkrPzFiV1OLPA7NysZ0/edit?usp=sharing

I gonna fix it, don't worry.

Wow this is great detail and service by OP. Seriously there are a million complaints still over at updown even though he says he paid everyone and it's for way more than .01 BTC. Nice job OP.

Yes, it's wonderful that it looks like a happy ending for all here.  Too bad about the disorganization during the campaign, still good to see it all come out ok in the end.

So, valadium, will you report back when you receive your final payment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
validium

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:10:56 AM

I just saw Yakamoto's speedsheet and paid to everyone. Please check
I think payout question already solved.
Thanks to Yakamoto for help with managing campaign.
Thanks patience with payment delays.
Thanks to community for promotion.

In BTC we trust Smiley

Looks like you forgot about me, i didn't get my payment for the posts made from 1st July to 8th July

validium   218   233   15   N/A   15   Member   0.0007   0.0105   19pLroeZ13YioqA7TXcv2di4QaK2nCa7zx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w002SE7zoqB3Hu-Z2MXcNcmiPkrPzFiV1OLPA7NysZ0/edit?usp=sharing

I gonna fix it, don't worry.

Wow this is great detail and service by OP. Seriously there are a million complaints still over at updown even though he says he paid everyone and it's for way more than .01 BTC. Nice job OP.

Yes, it's wonderful that it looks like a happy ending for all here.  Too bad about the disorganization during the campaign, still good to see it all come out ok in the end.

So, valadium, will you report back when you receive your final payment?

I received  a pm saying that he's gonna fix it today, so i guess i will have to wait.

sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:26:38 AM

valadium, I think he will pay.  The problem with xbtec seemed to be more about organization than honesty.  Hopefully it won't have to come to more negative feedvack threats to get him to act.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:00:12 AM

valadium, I think he will pay.  The problem with xbtec seemed to be more about organization than honesty.  Hopefully it won't have to come to more negative feedvack threats to get him to act.

XBtec paid to everyone, now he  owe only 0.01 BTC, he will pay surely why he take risk with that minimal amount.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pkofet

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:51:46 PM

Good to see the problem is solved now and there is a happy ending for the XBTec sig campaign. Smiley

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:28:48 PM

Good to see the problem is solved now and there is a happy ending for the XBTec sig campaign. Smiley

yeah not like the fucking uptown scammers

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:09:18 PM

yeah not like the fucking uptown scammers

To be honest, I myself added the updown sig back when they were weekly.  But afterhe failed to confirm my entry in the campaign after three days (despite a pm) I removed the ad and decided that I wanted to work with someone more responsive.  Too bad more folks didn't feel that way sooner on.
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:53:30 AM

I have not been paid as per the spreadsheet.

Address: 16hRptrzQS8J2Fe3YdLCA19npERQhxjCmt

Owed: 0.0272
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:57:14 PM

I have not been paid as per the spreadsheet.

Address: 16hRptrzQS8J2Fe3YdLCA19npERQhxjCmt

Owed: 0.0272

He seems to be telling the truth:

https://blockchain.info/address/16hRptrzQS8J2Fe3YdLCA19npERQhxjCmt?filter=2#
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w002SE7zoqB3Hu-Z2MXcNcmiPkrPzFiV1OLPA7NysZ0/edit#gid=0

XBTec, can you finish this up proper?  It's not cool to only pay those that complained!
sed

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:06:24 PM

Just when you think the scary movie actually finished with a happy ending ...

I hope that it doesn't have to go back to negative feedback again.  Maybe yakamoto or someone who works for XBTec could just go through the spreadsheet (there aren't that many lines) and see that each person who was supposed to be paid actually was paid.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:27:04 PM

I hope that it doesn't have to go back to negative feedback again.  Maybe yakamoto or someone who works for XBTec could just go through the spreadsheet (there aren't that many lines) and see that each person who was supposed to be paid actually was paid.
I'll do that.

I know how the blockchain operates and how to locate and follow addresses, so I'll have all of that done in a few hours.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:32:22 PM

I'll do that.

I know how the blockchain operates and how to locate and follow addresses, so I'll have all of that done in a few hours.

I think that's very honorable of you, Yakamoto.  I hope your boss will give you some  payment for taking this on and finishing things up correctly.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:03:40 PM

I'll do that.

I think that's very honorable of you, Yakamoto.  I hope your boss will give you some  payment for taking this on and finishing things up correctly.
Payment? Feh, I'll do this for free.

More fun do just do it rather than worrying about payment that comes with it. Payment is for signatures, goods and services. Tracking is simple.

I just want to cause as little stress for XBTec as possible, and this wouldn't even be worth the effort required to get the BTC.

I think I'll need XBTec to PM me his address, so I can compare it against transactions that may have happened since then. Unless he uses only 1, which I'll have a copy of, it may be a tad difficult.

I'll do it some way Tongue
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:58:11 PM

I'll do that.

More fun do just do it rather than worrying about payment that comes with it. Payment is for signatures, goods and services. Tracking is simple.

I just want to cause as little stress for XBTec as possible, and this wouldn't even be worth the effort required to get the BTC.

I think I'll need XBTec to PM me his address, so I can compare it against transactions that may have happened since then. Unless he uses only 1, which I'll have a copy of, it may be a tad difficult.

Work is work.  And for whatever reason, you seem more motivated to do work to protect XBTec's reputation than he himself is.

You may be able to use the dates and the exact amounts indicated in your spreadsheet as a heuristic.  That is, if the payment address in the spreadsheet received an amount in the last 7 days which exactly matches the amount owed according the spreadsheet, it's pretty likely that that was XBTec paying.  I'd say that the onus would be on individual users to show that that's a false positive in the unlikely case that someone else paid them exactly that amount for some other reason during that time period.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:50:25 AM

I'll do that.

Work is work.  And for whatever reason, you seem more motivated to do work to protect XBTec's reputation than he himself is.

You may be able to use the dates and the exact amounts indicated in your spreadsheet as a heuristic.  That is, if the payment address in the spreadsheet received an amount in the last 7 days which exactly matches the amount owed according the spreadsheet, it's pretty likely that that was XBTec paying.  I'd say that the onus would be on individual users to show that that's a false positive in the unlikely case that someone else paid them exactly that amount for some other reason during that time period.
Well, I am technically no longer employed, but it always nice to throw on a crypto-resume.

I'm motivated because I am naturally driven to be productive, and I love getting new tasks. And I'd hate to see someone's reputation get slandered just because of some confusion...

I guess you could say I'm a nice guy, and I feel bad for people here and there. A dangerous trait of mine, I guess. But thanks for the complement!

ANYWAYS,

Spreadsheet has been updated with a "Payment Cleared" column, and it also has a un-marked column beside it stating for the reason behind the color in the "Payment cleared" column. Green = Cleared, Red = No record.

For some of the payments, they very well have been made. The issue is that some transactions do not show up, even compared against XBTec's to others. So some payments do not show up on XBTec's, but they were made, according to the receiving address. And green also means they got their payment, be it 0 or 0.16.

So there are 3 payments that appear undone, and so I ask XBTec to look into these as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone!
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:32:55 AM

I'll do that.

Well, I am technically no longer employed, but it always nice to throw on a crypto-resume.

I'm motivated because I am naturally driven to be productive, and I love getting new tasks. And I'd hate to see someone's reputation get slandered just because of some confusion...

I guess you could say I'm a nice guy, and I feel bad for people here and there. A dangerous trait of mine, I guess. But thanks for the complement!

ANYWAYS,

Spreadsheet has been updated with a "Payment Cleared" column, and it also has a un-marked column beside it stating for the reason behind the color in the "Payment cleared" column. Green = Cleared, Red = No record.

For some of the payments, they very well have been made. The issue is that some transactions do not show up, even compared against XBTec's to others. So some payments do not show up on XBTec's, but they were made, according to the receiving address. And green also means they got their payment, be it 0 or 0.16.

So there are 3 payments that appear undone, and so I ask XBTec to look into these as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone!

Someone needs to give Yakamoto another job!
sed

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:38:38 AM

Anyone want to place bets on whether it takes negative feedback in order to wake XBTec up again?  He seems so sleepy unless people complain.
BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:46:00 AM

I still have one payment not paid yet as seen in the spreadsheet.

0.0231 btc

Hope XBTec will take care of this. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:13:01 AM

Anyone want to place bets on whether it takes negative feedback in order to wake XBTec up again?  He seems so sleepy unless people complain.

I think my bet would be on yes it will take the negative feedback.  I guess we have to give it a day or two.  Also, folks who still need payment, you probably ought to go ahead and send a PM to xbtec.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:10:34 AM

Payouts July 8th = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w002SE7zoqB3Hu-Z2MXcNcmiPkrPzFiV1OLPA7NysZ0/edit?usp=sharing

The spreadsheet format is too difficult to follow. So, I made a summary based on the spreadsheet for Yakamoto (and others) to track payment status. I hope the remaining members can be paid soon.

1 member left campaign, no payout [SETTLED]

qiuhoubu (June 26, 2014)

11 members did not meet 15 posts, no payout [SETTLED]

21pilot, centralpark, CodyAlfaridzi, DeathProxy, ishkur,
Mayuyu48, R4v37, RocketSingh, togesix, tuanvie, worhiper

14 members made over 15 posts, paid [SETTLED]

alexrossi, anujjain, firstblood, Habeler876, jbrnt, Marlo Stanfield, Richard213,
Rigon, sed, spartan82, tspacepilot, Yakamoto, yuan12, zolace

4 members made over 15 posts, pending payment [PENDING]

BitsBitsBits   BTC0.0231   1KcqQ342hocmzFacJjXsBXDY9DAXheNL5G   
dreamspark   BTC0.0272   16hRptrzQS8J2Fe3YdLCA19npERQhxjCmt
foreverlove   BTC0.0115   1A5yZ8HHxTdD5nQaY5myWLnjyzDw73K64s
validium   BTC0.0105   19pLroeZ13YioqA7TXcv2di4QaK2nCa7zx

(Total 0.0723 btc)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: