Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger  (Read 8908 times)
dareq (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:49:56 PM

There is a way of preventing myself from being scammed, maybe not in 100% but pretty sure I can eliminate 90% of scammers and these 90% are idiot ones. rest 10% are professional scammers and I have suprise ready for them when they finally scam me because yes I cant prevent getting scammed by professionals and nobody else could. but I highly doubt that anyone like that will contact me in nearest future so, you can only wish me bona fortuna Smiley

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:54:39 PM

Well in that case I wouldnt,but doubtfully that professional scammers will risk their time for amounts like this,and I will not accept from nobody 10.000$ amount, highest I will accept is 800$-1000$ each time to prevent myself from high lost. but that won't happen anyway so, we'll see who was right Smiley

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 07:05:11 PM

You will have a chance to see how it goes, as soon as I get my first customer which shouldnt take very long considering that my service is dream for scammers right?Smiley

kpriess

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 07:13:03 PM

You will have a chance to see how it goes, as soon as I get my first customer which shouldnt take very long considering that my service is dream for scammers right?Smiley

Are you willing to send first, at least, to members with good rep..?

Ok, I want to trade with you. I will send you $10,000 via PayPal (once I receive my winnings from the Nigerian lottery I apparently won), and once I receive the bitcoins, I will tell PayPal I never received the bitcoins and want my money back.

Send me a PM if you want to trade.

I despise scammers and trolls alike..
kpriess

Activity: 415

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 07:30:17 PM

umad?

Wow..

And sorry for the spam OP, PM me your answer..
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 07:50:40 PM

I will trade PPUSD 100 for BTC 24. You send bitcoins first. You pay the fees.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 11:00:52 PM

...I have my own process of making this deal without risking both sides.
dareq

2nd) : I am only one taking risk here...

I dunno what you are up to, but it smells.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 01:59:27 AM

Hmmm...

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:44:34 AM

dareq- it's like this old sport... when something sounds too good to be true, it is. Pure and simple. There is no magic method to insure that either party is not getting scammed when PP is involved, because the PP system itself is nothing but a massive scam, with fees that are 3X what the going rate is for simple clearance of funds already held on account.

And with all due respect- you don't have a warehouse full of magic beans that allow you to create bitcoins out of nothing, so you either mine or buy, just like everyone else, and that means your model doesn't work economically. Anyone asking for your methodology is looking to be able to suss your numbers to see where the flaw is, because, I assure you, there is a flaw. Nobody goes into the business of losing money as a public service out of the goodness of their hearts. To think that anyone would believe otherwise is foolish at best.

And please be honest with yourself about this community- you must have spent some time lurking and studying who is here, right? Did you think that this was a group of willing sheep willing to believe fairy tales? Hardly. If you are being honest about trying to do this exchange first through Tor and Silk Road, then you are familiar with healthy skepticism. You should not be surprised to find the same here. This community is extremely conversant in economics, tech, and scammish ways, an no amount of righteous indignation or churlish threats will cower anyone into accepting ridiculous claims.

If you find a taker for your offer, and I highly suspect you won't, then one of you will be a victim within days. That's a lock as a bet. You have offers on the table- look at psy- $100 USDPP for 24 btc. Take it.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:26:08 AM

This is ridiculous, just like Mr Coins who I verbally raped a month before they got shut down warning them their business model was doomed and all the while they kept me "Just because it didn't work for YOU, doesn't mean it won't work for me! I'm a professional business man herp derp anything I do will succeed herp derp*"

(*Went out of business a few weeks later as their google checkout and paypal accounts got shut down)

Naivety is king in Bitcoin. Just let him get horribly scammed and learn the hard way.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:31:00 AM

No sorry LoupGaroux, but I reserved my right to decline any customer if I dont feel he's right in my gut. and I dont want his offer.

I am healthy stepticism, I just found out something about PayPal that 95% people doesnt know and I'll be using it in my transactions to ensure that I am safe. Believe it or not,i dont really give a single care, sorry m8.

Sounds too good to be true - yes that's right,but I cant really seem to fit it here since you're guys one who are paying me with REVERSABLE money and you are getting paid with NOREVERSABLE money. sorry mate, your argument is just invalid.

PP itself is not a scam itself,noone of my friend had problems with them since they created their accounts many years ago, ofc maybe their system is a bit too paranoid but what ya gonna do? I do use PayPal and wont stop use it.

Maybe there's a flaw in my system, but that won't stop me from giving it a try and finding it out by myself,you don't need to assure me million times that I can get scammed - no shit sherlock?

I am not going into business of losing money as a public serve - I am pretty sure that 1 out of 10 my transactions MAY turn out as a scammer,not more and I can still prevent that if I am smart enough. Maybe it's hard to believe, but you'll see it as soon as I get my first customers.

Ridiculous claims? seriously mate,just because I offer very rare service, doesnt mean I am automatically scam

OH WAIT,I AM OFFERING THAT KIND OF EXCHANGE IN WAY THAT BUYER CANNOT BE SCAMMER - yes that's right,buyer cannot be scammed in any possible way,except that he is total idiot and created paypal yesterday.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 04:33:24 AM

No sorry LoupGaroux, but I reserved my right to decline any customer if I dont feel he's right in my gut. and I dont want his offer.

I am healthy stepticism, I just found out something about PayPal that 95% people doesnt know and I'll be using it in my transactions to ensure that I am safe. Believe it or not,i dont really give a single care, sorry m8.

Sounds too good to be true - yes that's right,but I cant really seem to fit it here since you're guys one who are paying me with REVERSABLE money and you are getting paid with NOREVERSABLE money. sorry mate, your argument is just invalid.

PP itself is not a scam itself,noone of my friend had problems with them since they created their accounts many years ago, ofc maybe their system is a bit too paranoid but what ya gonna do? I do use PayPal and wont stop use it.

Maybe there's a flaw in my system, but that won't stop me from giving it a try and finding it out by myself,you don't need to assure me million times that I can get scammed - no shit sherlock?

I am not going into business of losing money as a public serve - I am pretty sure that 1 out of 10 my transactions MAY turn out as a scammer,not more and I can still prevent that if I am smart enough. Maybe it's hard to believe, but you'll see it as soon as I get my first customers.

Ridiculous claims? seriously mate,just because I offer very rare service, doesnt mean I am automatically scam

OH WAIT,I AM OFFERING THAT KIND OF EXCHANGE IN WAY THAT BUYER CANNOT BE SCAMMER - yes that's right,buyer cannot be scammed in any possible way,except that he is total idiot and created paypal yesterday.

You seriously just made me LOL real hard. Your naive passion is kind of cute hahahaa

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:34:25 AM

We'll see who's got naive passion within few days. Wink

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:35:08 AM

Will I be banned or scammer labeled if I totally bankrupt this newb?

Hey OP, I'll buy 100 BTC from you right now through paypal.

Easy money.

I just found out something about PayPal that 95% people doesnt know

Yea. Right. You must be new to think that we're not the 5%.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 04:36:57 AM

You know what, your right. Let's give this a try.

I have $30.00 in my PayPal account, whats your account? Ill send it right now.

My BTC address is 1BXcEHsaV1qPHTLj2jjLW8Tr9z37szPe3t

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:38:05 AM

You know what, your right. Let's give this a try.

I have $30.00 in my PayPal account, whats your account? Ill send it right now.

My BTC address is 1BXcEHsaV1qPHTLj2jjLW8Tr9z37szPe3t

Pussy. Make it $300. I'm going to take him for purchase through his services the sum of $500 for starters.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:43:47 AM

So dareq- why not step and take these offers?

Looks like you have at least $750 in legitimate offers to trade with some very respected names in this community. What say you now Mr. I Am Smarter Than The Internet? Does your super secret money making plan actually work or are you just so much hot air?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 05:24:40 AM

I bet I know what OP's "big secret" is.

• You send Paypal money to dareq
  • Dareq instructs you to file a claim on it and then cancel that claim
  • Once cancelled, claims can never be reinstated for the same transaction
  • Dareq sends the bitcoins

This does actually work per Paypal's TOS as far as securing against any paypal fund reversals in the future (more or less), but that doesn't stop payments from being reversed by accounts where the buyer is using a stolen credit card. If the card is stolen, the seller is taking all the risk. If the card is legit, the buyer is taking all of the risk.

Irregardless, once Paypal finds out that the OP is selling currencies through Paypal which is against their TOS, the slightest account hiccup or anonymous tip to them that garnishes a look into what he's selling will end up in full account lockdown just like Mr Coins and every other big-mouthed overly cocky jerkwad newbie who thought they knew more about Paypal than people who run financial services.

OP is teetering on the thin line between ignorant soon-to-be-bankrupted-business owner and outright scammer.

Anyone care to bet which side he falls on, or alternatively bet on him violently flopping between the two?

Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 05:42:31 AM

I place 1 bitcoin on "bankrupt".

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
mahingupta

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 09:12:24 AM

This thread is lol  Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: