Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger  (Read 8908 times)
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 02:03:57 AM

I've mainly stopped using online forums - especially those that allowed posters to hide behind the anonymity of nicks. They invariably decline into a huge circle jerk as denizens try to out-do each other in whatever passes for plumage displays.

5 pages of posts and only one offer that met the OP's stated minimum terms (and that offer states an intent to scam him). Allow 1 page to establish those terms.

I'm not saying the OP is legit, but this topic is anti-LOL, it's a frustrating pubescent wank.

You all gang up making unwelcome offers and then tease the OP that he should accept your out-of-spec deals. Finally you "nyah-nyah-nyah" him about ignoring time-wasting crap.

You want to impress me or save other bitcoiners? Make 5 concise in-spec offers that he ignores, then you can claim he's fishing for fools.

Better yet if you are so smart - state you'll do the deal and review the process. You don't have to reveal his secret sauce, but if you think it's flawed and the service wont last, say so after you've seen it.

If it all smells too fishy, say that and stop trolling the damn topic.

/lurk mode resumed

Seems like you are new here. There is a good year's worth of precedent where EVERYONE gets fucked by paypal. So suddenly some guy with no rep and very poor grammar has solved what thousands of brilliant minds have failed to conquer, and refuses to share his method? Must be santa...must be santa...must be santa, santa clause...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:41:54 AM

Wow, we done got served.

I guess it would be nothing more than crass peacockery to point out that Brother paulzag is essentially the same vintage as Good Samaritan dareq. Sorry kids but three and half weeks of lurkage does not make you smarter than the average bear.

There are legit offers that meet OP's somewhat transient criteria. In fact there are flat out statements begging him to rip some posters off, and a willingness to test his methods.

But, yes, this is filthy fishy.

Przykręć wasza Matka! To zwolnienie.
dareq (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:21:43 AM

I've mainly stopped using online forums - especially those that allowed posters to hide behind the anonymity of nicks. They invariably decline into a huge circle jerk as denizens try to out-do each other in whatever passes for plumage displays.

5 pages of posts and only one offer that met the OP's stated minimum terms (and that offer states an intent to scam him). Allow 1 page to establish those terms.

I'm not saying the OP is legit, but this topic is anti-LOL, it's a frustrating pubescent wank.

You all gang up making unwelcome offers and then tease the OP that he should accept your out-of-spec deals. Finally you "nyah-nyah-nyah" him about ignoring time-wasting crap.

You want to impress me or save other bitcoiners? Make 5 concise in-spec offers that he ignores, then you can claim he's fishing for fools.

Better yet if you are so smart - state you'll do the deal and review the process. You don't have to reveal his secret sauce, but if you think it's flawed and the service wont last, say so after you've seen it.

If it all smells too fishy, say that and stop trolling the damn topic.

/lurk mode resumed

Seems like you are new here. There is a good year's worth of precedent where EVERYONE gets fucked by paypal. So suddenly some guy with no rep and very poor grammar has solved what thousands of brilliant minds have failed to conquer, and refuses to share his method? Must be santa...must be santa...must be santa, santa clause...

I am refusing to share my method to get "very smalll profit" for now and you can be sure that i'll be getting alot more profit once I get reputation ? Seriously guys, only people who got run by car could told you how they are making their money. You think I am that stupid and I would be doing this if I wasnt sure what I was doing? Very poor grammar - oh wait I'm from poland,english isnt my first language so I am not speaking perfect, sorry for that. Highly doubt that anyone got problem with reading my posts.

I am santa, I am santa, I am santa! take my santa offer Sad

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:38:55 AM

I am refusing to share my method to get "very smalll profit" for now and you can be sure that i'll be getting alot more profit once I get reputation ? Seriously guys, only people who got run by car could told you how they are making their money. You think I am that stupid and I would be doing this if I wasnt sure what I was doing? Very poor grammar - oh wait I'm from poland,english isnt my first language so I am not speaking perfect, sorry for that. Highly doubt that anyone got problem with reading my posts.

I am santa, I am santa, I am santa! take my santa offer Sad

Let's take a look at your business model for a second without any personal insults or questions of intelligent/maturity:

You want to sell Bitcoins through Paypal.

That's against Paypal's TOS and they will lock your accounts, successfully make it impossible to use paypal for any transactions (including deposits to your own bank account for the bitcoins you sold).

You want to sell Bitcoins starting at a large amount only, as a newbie to the forums that no one knows.

This means that the very first person who does business with you is running the risk of you sending them absolutely nothing.

You want to sell wait a day or so to make sure the payment is 'legit'.

Payment legitimacy has nothing to do with anything. For 120 days after, someone can still reverse their payment to you. The only reason this wouldn't be a direct issue for you is if you're using throwaway/stolen accounts to scam with.

You claim you want to sell Bitcoins, but have ignored (and insulted the offering parties) every offer of purchase you have so far.

Only outright scams would be afraid of having someone like Charlie or I use their services to 'test' them.

Regardless of what people are saying about you, your 'business' is not trustworthy and never will be so long as you keep trying to run it like this. Speaking of risk assessments, there is actually less chance of getting burned by BitScalper than by you at this point.

Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 10:59:30 AM

Guys, isn't it obvious after he stated he will wait 1 day after receiving funds? He's using a stolen Paypal account. As soon as you pay him, he withdraws the money (and for this he needs some time, hence the day wait) and never sends you any bitcoins. The customer reverses the paypal payment, leaving the stolen paypal account with a negative balance. Now the real owner of the account is screwed.

Bottomline, stay away. He's losing _at least_ 10% on every trade due to fraud, and there's no reason he wouldn't be using a convenient exchange which already have plenty of withdraw options if he wants dollars for his BTC. If he can sell 1 BTC at an exchange for 4,30$ each, there's no way in hell he can agree to 4,30 each through paypal, because of fraud and fees alone. Even without those 2 points it makes no sense not to use an exchange.

Just let this thread die!

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 02:40:39 PM

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1128

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 02:57:03 PM

dareq, I have a very simple question:  where do you get your BTC that you want to sell?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:04:26 PM

Guys, isn't it obvious after he stated he will wait 1 day after receiving funds? He's using a stolen Paypal account. As soon as you pay him, he withdraws the money (and for this he needs some time, hence the day wait) and never sends you any bitcoins. The customer reverses the paypal payment, leaving the stolen paypal account with a negative balance. Now the real owner of the account is screwed.

First of all, I cant withdraw money within 1 day.
Second - How I would be able to withdraw money to my bank account if it was stolen paypal account if name/address/country doesnt match? Are you really that stupid or just trying to be? because what are you saying is impossible to do stuff.

This thread wont die because I aint going anywhere, you can be sure of that.

Bump to the top! For the greater justice.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:09:16 PM

I just don't understand what your game is. You're not even willing to sell to anyone. What exactly are you selling anyway?

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:25:55 PM

Read my first post and you may know what i'm exchanging,if not then you should get back to school as soon as possible, I'm afraid.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 03:34:27 PM

Read my first post and you may know what i'm exchanging,if not then you should get back to school as soon as possible, I'm afraid.

Just answer the guys question, jeez. Everything you say is 'Read my first post' !

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:37:44 PM

We've all read your first post. By now it has already become a meme on another forum.

The question is, "What are you selling?" because it's obviously not Bitcoins. Everyone has already offered to buy and you've ignored them, turned them down, insulted them and basically continued on a shpeel about how you have it figured out. You're obviously not here to sell anything or else you'd be selling to the people who have already said they'd buy.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:41:10 PM

Only few people contacted me on PM so far,they expect me to go first and some people thinks i'll make a trade with them for 3 or 5 coins. I already said that I am not going to do that.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:48:22 PM

Only few people contacted me on PM so far,they expect me to go first and some people thinks i'll make a trade with them for 3 or 5 coins. I already said that I am not going to do that.

You want your future customers to PM you. That's totally understandable. Okay so when the customers PM you, how come you don't sell them bitcoins straight away? Is it part of your "get to know people to make sure they are not scammers" period to talk to them first? Usually when selling something requires PMing + dialogue, someone is trying to get you to join their religion.

dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:54:17 PM

Someone sends me a PM with serious offer - I send pm back as soon as I can with my conditions and how my exchanger works. If they want to pass - they do, if they want to buy - they do. Easy as that.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 04:04:36 PM

Someone sends me a PM with serious offer - I send pm back as soon as I can with my conditions and how my exchanger works. If they want to pass - they do, if they want to buy - they do. Easy as that.

Ok, lets save some time here.

What are the conditions of your offer?

Of course we expect you to go first! You have 41 posts and registered like yesterday! No one knows who you are!

bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:28:33 PM

Yes, I dont think any1 will go first with dareq.

@Yankee - Sent you PM

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 04:31:16 PM

First of all, I cant withdraw money within 1 day.
Second - How I would be able to withdraw money to my bank account if it was stolen paypal account if name/address/country doesnt match? Are you really that stupid or just trying to be? because what are you saying is impossible to do stuff.

This thread wont die because I aint going anywhere, you can be sure of that.

Bump to the top! For the greater justice.

that method will not work mister, i tell you. paypal will leave your account with negative balance in case you get a charge-back. You have two options then, continue to get funds and pay the debt with them or make a new account altogether including the bank account. This method has already been tried by others before and if it's not the one you're using please excuse me, but is the only one that explains the big amount you are willing to trade.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
dareq (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:00:03 PM

I am not using that amount. and if you don't want to go first - noone makes you to, i'll just wait till someone decides to do that first step since he's not risking anything and i'll get more customers on frequently basis.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:06:01 PM

I am not using that amount. and if you don't want to go first - noone makes you to, i'll just wait till someone decides to do that first step since he's not risking anything and i'll get more customers on frequently basis.
going first, even with paypal is pretty risky. especially if you tell the buyer to start a dispute and cancel it.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: