Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need Help/For Hire] P2P Exchanger & MicroWallet C#  (Read 586 times)
nuno12345 (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

For the last month I have been working on a P2P Exchanger and a MicroWallet for multiple coins, all done in .Net

P2P Exchanger:

How does it work?
Done
It connects to RPC using BitNet and checks if wallet is out of sync using getpeerinfo.
Then it grabs the genesis block and sends it to a central node*, this central node* has a list with all the available "genesis to coin" and returns the right coin, if everything went trough that market is available for the client to use.
Not done
Another file is created/updated at the node, market_coin_coin.json, wich is a list of all the orders for that specific pairs, this is updated whenever an user sets a buy/sell order.
If an order matches some kind of system is needed to prevent fraud from both sides, something like a third party central node* processing the orders, similar to escrow

MicroWallet

How does it work?
Done
Grabs a list of all the available, synced coins from a central node*.
Generates a private/public key pair for each selected coin.
Not done
Needs to check an address balance, preferely without using an enormous database like Abe does.
Needs to sign a transaction and broadcast it trough the network similar to what blockchain does.

*The central node needs to be removed since it only stores files without crucial data all the clients can be nodes.

Anyone who is willing to help or give an opinion is welcome.
The payment method needs to be discussed and I can pay with BTC LTC and DOGE.
Im going with the MicroWallet first since I think its the most "needed" right now, due to massive blockchains and available alts
but I need opinions and advices.

Thank you all for your time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcbible

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:51:40 PM

Just wanted to suggest posting this job on Coinality (https://coinality.com) - we'll be happy to promote your post on Coinality's social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+) for additional views.

Just wanted to throw it out there. Cheers!

nuno12345 (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:49:22 PM

Thank you so much, ill post it there Smiley
btcbible

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 09:57:51 PM