Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆ Get Help Here | The Ultimate Help Thread! | Free Giveaways ★☆  (Read 7814 times)
nagabeler

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:26:01 AM

Is it the most safe and profitable to invest bitcoin is just to trading it? buy low sell high?

I have invested in HYIPS , cloudmining, ponzis games, and all of them turn to be scams

when i asked about mining, most of the member here told me it is not worth it anymore

so what the best way to invest or earning BTC right now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnFromWIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:44:55 AM

Is it the most safe and profitable to invest bitcoin is just to trading it? buy low sell high?

I have invested in HYIPS , cloudmining, ponzis games, and all of them turn to be scams

when i asked about mining, most of the member here told me it is not worth it anymore

You'll see HODL written a lot on here,
It simply means buy and hold.
It's the best advice for the majority of us that don't know that much.
Later on if you learn enough you can try earning, but make sure you know what you're doing first.

homm88

Activity: 70

BTC/Doge

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:29:10 PM

I do believe person-to-person trading and arbitrage over different markets is the most reliable way to increase your BTC amount. Just have to know how to get a decent percentage (5% is absolutely fine) of profit per trade, and absolutely do your best to minimize your chances of getting scammed. ( http://www.firenzee.com/bitcoin-otc-safety.txt is a good guide for newbies)

Price speculation can be a viable way to earn, but you need to have a tried and tested successful strategy if you want to make money and plenty of knowledge on it, otherwise you're just gambling.

Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

You'll see HODL written a lot on here,
It simply means buy and hold.
It's the best advice for the majority of us that don't know that much.
Later on if you learn enough you can try earning, but make sure you know what you're doing first.

Literally speaking, you can never earn BTC with hodling your bitcoin.
You can earn some USD when bitcoin price goes up, but your 10 btc will forever be the same 10 btc in your wallet lol. Tongue

homm88

BTC/Doge

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:55:14 PM

Some people consider Casascius physical Bitcoins as a reasonable investment to grow the amount of your BTC. But then again, you have to do your own research and math on what the payoffs of that would be, and it would probably be easier to just flip them in the short-term instead of holding long-term.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:32:19 AM

Better way is find the best way for you to get money then use the money to buy Bitcoins. If it happens the best way will already pay you with Bitcoins, gret for you, if not, it is not bad.

HODL won't will earn you bitcoins, because 1BTC = 1BTC for all eternity(it is the identity principle)
Nagato4

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:33:00 AM

Trading isn't safe at all, as bitcoin price is very volatile and unpredictable.
I couldn't find another good bitcoin investment opportunity after JD is down.

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

Trading isn't safe at all, as bitcoin price is very volatile and unpredictable.
I couldn't find another good bitcoin investment opportunity after JD is down.

The best place you can invest right now is your own cold storage ;)

cainy393

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:35:03 PM

In terms of investment it's supposed to be quite profitable to invest small low-risk amounts and make small profits off the small peaks and troffs that occur on almost an hourly basis with bitcoin. Because of its volatile nature it can be much quicker to make money trading BTC as opposed to trading stocks/currencies in the same way. That said, you really do have to know what you're doing when it comes to that.
hikedoon

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:17:21 AM

I've got a question but I don't know if it's relevant to Bitcoin or not.
 Maybe someone knows.

I came across an article about "illegal prime numbers" and I ended up at this wikipedia page
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime

and I was wondering if any of the Bitcoin code could be written as "executable prime numbers".

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:36:38 PM

Maybe someone knows.

I came across an article about "illegal prime numbers" and I ended up at this wikipedia page

and I was wondering if any of the Bitcoin code could be written as "executable prime numbers".

I'm not exactly sure, I'll have to read up more on Illegal Prime Numbers. If any other user has any input on this question feel free to contribute!

There's a $200 Amazon Gift Card being given out soon!

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

Maybe someone knows.

-snip-
If any other user has any input on this question feel free to contribute!
-snip-

Well this is a pretty broad answer, but since there are an infinite number of primes [1] and even an infite number of primes in the form needed for an illegal prime [2] there is at least one that can represent the current code of the reference client for bitcoin. But honestly, Illegal numbers are not a concept by mathematicians, technicians or programmers. Its an concept that originates in the wrong idea that information can be owned and licensed. Information is neither matter nor energy it is something different even though we need matter and/or energy to store it. The concept of secret algorithms that can not be known in order to protect something was outdated before the first computer was build [3] yet people still cling to that idea. The illegal prime is just another story that proves that humans will find a way to share information, even if that would require you to print the source into a book [4].

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclid%27s_theorem
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirichlet%27s_theorem_on_arithmetic_progressions
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_through_obscurity
[4] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy#Criminal_investigation

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Qudex

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:54:16 PM

I have a question concerning cloud mining, i have an account at cex.io that i mostly fund through freebitcoin and freedogecoin, is it better to hold the currency (doge mainly as i tend to buy ghs with the btc straight away) or convert it to either btc or ltc to buy more ghs and/or trade with it?
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:57:26 PM

I have a question concerning cloud mining, i have an account at cex.io that i mostly fund through freebitcoin and freedogecoin, is it better to hold the currency (doge mainly as i tend to buy ghs with the btc straight away) or convert it to either btc or ltc to buy more ghs and/or trade with it?

You'll never break even from the mining on it's own. You're better off holding the crypto then spending it on cloud mining.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Qudex

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:14:07 AM

thank you
homm88

BTC/Doge

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:20:15 AM

If you consider in how much the price of ghs is going to drop into your calculations, since you'll have to sell it off eventually - that affects your profits too.
Even there is some profit from it, it's not a very high amount and mining has seen a trend of slowly getting less and less profitable.

Considering in the different risks too such as cex.io closing down/running off with your money as has happened to many other big services before (hi mtgox) I'm personally not a fan of cloud mining.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:14:08 AM

How come there isn't much (if any) good analysis on bitcoin price projections?

Thanks!

Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:02:56 PM

why bitcoin core is most popular and very  used than online wallet ?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:18:23 PM

Unlike other wallets, Bitcoin core have RPC calls. It is the most reason behind the usage. See these for more details:

1) https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/API_reference_(JSON-RPC)
2) Unofficial : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=800892.0

~~MZ~~

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 03:22:47 PM

I doubt it is. Where did you get that info? Its big and slow and even though I currently run 3 full nodes* and plan on running more I doubt the average user does the same.

* a full node is when you have a complete copy of the blockchain as you do with bitcoin core.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: