Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, or Altcoins with mobile  (Read 1031 times)
Jaaawsh (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:43:42 PM

Hey I was wondering if there was any website out there that offered this service for the United States, you can buy a lot of different virtual goods with your mobile phone nowadays (Just charge it to your phone bill) so I was wondering if there was anywhere that sold bitcoins, or altcoins that I can exchange for bitcoins; that charges it to your mobile phone.

I'm aware a few sites that offer this for countries other than the US, but I need websites that offer this to US clients as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bubbles06

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:37:03 PM

Hey I was wondering if there was any website out there that offered this service for the United States, you can buy a lot of different virtual goods with your mobile phone nowadays (Just charge it to your phone bill) so I was wondering if there was anywhere that sold bitcoins, or altcoins that I can exchange for bitcoins; that charges it to your mobile phone.

I'm aware a few sites that offer this for countries other than the US, but I need websites that offer this to US clients as well.

If you can dispute charges on your phone bill then it's pretty unlikely that a company will bother selling coins that way due to the risk of fraud. If all charges are final and irreversible, then maybe. I've never heard of one yet though.
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

This would be very similar to buying BTC with your credit card and would be very risky for the seller.

In theory someone could create a service like this however they would only sell small amounts (likely <$25 worth)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jaaawsh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

I think that if someone did this, even with small amounts, it would take off like crazy!

Benjig

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:18:04 PM

I saw months ago a site selling bitcoins via sms charges, they were selling mBTCs, but  after a quick research i found it was a scam, they never send the bitcoins.
Jaaawsh (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:06:26 PM

Awww that's lame, theres a site thats been saying it will open FOREVER that offers this service. But nothing yet

Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:24:47 AM

I saw months ago a site selling bitcoins via sms charges, they were selling mBTCs, but  after a quick research i found it was a scam, they never send the bitcoins.

If they never received their product then they could do a chargeback via their carrier.

If the customer did receive their bitcoin and a chargeback was initiated then the company could not reverse the bitcoin Tx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:30:24 PM

There would be easily, I googled some sites, but they tuned to be scam.

It needs just to be taken serious and to study the market, nothing else.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:07:31 PM

There would be easily, I googled some sites, but they tuned to be scam.

It needs just to be taken serious and to study the market, nothing else.

Sites will easily be scammed if they were to do this as selling via a cell phone is the same as selling via a credit card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: