Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ongoing problems with Cryptoxchange  (Read 1963 times)
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 06:04:50 AM

Hi,

Sorry we are changing over our call centre at the moment, so sorry if you have gotten phone disconnected.

Also, for any one not getting replies to emails it means we are definitely not getting them.

We have a new Trade Engine launching Monday, which the entire team has been busy with and also a new trading pricing structure which was due to be released last week however issues with our current trade engine had prevented that.

We appologize for any issues, we have as of Monday the 27th, a lot of new features rolling out as well as a new help desk, and additional staff. We have just had delays beyond our control, so we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please also feel free to PM us here for any issues!

Thank you very much, we look forward to many greater services coming out this week and additional support staff.

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vinny

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 03:17:55 AM

I can report that Ken did eventually get things corrected. I'm trading now.

My advice: don't try deposits in cash through a real bank.
LD-ZOGY8 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:30:58 AM

Once again, more issues with Cryptoxchange.

Deposited money online from AUD bank on Sat 3 March.

10 days later, no credit to account.

I have messaged them through this forum and their own help system. on Mon 12 I received an email saying it was taking longer because I had entered the wrong details, however I have checked this on the bank transfer receipt and it is not correct.

As a result I have missed some marked movement, but more than anything this is yet another confirmation that the claims they make of '24 hour transfers' are clearly not being honoured.

I am going to message them today again through this forum to see what's happening. Frankly, this is woeful service.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 04:40:24 AM

Once again, more issues with Cryptoxchange.

Deposited money online from AUD bank on Sat 3 March.

10 days later, no credit to account.

I have messaged them through this forum and their own help system. on Mon 12 I received an email saying it was taking longer because I had entered the wrong details, however I have checked this on the bank transfer receipt and it is not correct.

As a result I have missed some marked movement, but more than anything this is yet another confirmation that the claims they make of '24 hour transfers' are clearly not being honoured.

I am going to message them today again through this forum to see what's happening. Frankly, this is woeful service.

I've been trying to deposit funds today with no luck.  Help desk request in still unanswered many hours later.  grump grump  Looks like I'll have to wire funds to a US denominated account and lose another 4+% to some bank.
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 10:03:30 AM

Hi,

Very sorry, we have had some problems with our automated banking system, if any deposits sent have not been credited to your account please let us know via a support ticket at our helpdesk.

Helpdesk - http://helpdesk.cryptoxchange.com/

We have temporarily stopped Bank Transfers until later in this week until the issue is resolved. For clients in USA, you can fund your account via BitInstant - www.bitinstant.com
Alternatively you can deposit MtGox Vouchers.

Bank Transfers will be re enabled before Thursday this week.

Please do contact us via our Help Desk if you have any issues, thank you very much

Regards

Crypto X Change Support

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: