Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lamassu bitcoin ATM machine FOR SALE.  (Read 457 times)
lmsuatm (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:09:03 PM

Hi guys,

Up for sale, is a brand new Lamassu Bitcoin ATM machine order from factory. I paid for this order back in January and no longer want to take delivery. the bitcoin machine is ready for delivery. I got quoted 450USD delivery to the UK which comes with the standrd nexus screen, you can upgrade to the industrial screen for 1050USD from Lamassu which includes delivery to the UK (as i've ben quoted). As far as im aware, you have the choice of which currency to choose from (for the bill acceptor on machine) and worldwide shipment. I don't physically have the machine myself, although you can contact Lamassu directly or i can provide contact informtion to confirm that the order is  valid order and can transfer to the new buyer. Im locted in the London area and free anytime to discuss if needed. Im currently open to any reasonable offers.
Once you have the order, its up to you to choose which spec, currency and delivery directly wth Lamassu. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: