Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My gut says...  (Read 3075 times)
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:07:40 AM

We are heading down.

I think we are seeing a head fake rise the last month. I think we go down to 415 in the next two weeks before we go higher.

If the price drops below 450$ then the uptrend is broken and after a weak rebound we'll drop even lower.
To go higher than 700$ would require that the upcoming correction doesn't drop below 450$ (not below 550$ to be sure).

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:33:58 AM

We are heading down.

I think we are seeing a head fake rise the last month. I think we go down to 415 in the next two weeks before we go higher.

If the price drops below 450$ then the uptrend is broken and after a weak rebound we'll drop even lower.
To go higher than 700$ would require that the upcoming correction doesn't drop below 450$ (not below 550$ to be sure).

flash crash is what i am thinking, I am thinking we need the last of the non-believers to vanquish their holdings

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:54:37 AM

Nope, right now the lowest we could go without breaking long-term exponential uptrend is $510. And that bottom raises quickly (about 21% per week) - so it's $620 next week and then we have nowhere to go but to shoot up.

i am satoshi
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

Your gut has something wrong, have you considered going to the doctor?
Seriously I think that the value will rise before the end of the week to the 700-750$ range,
but it's just a personal opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

Has your gut done a nice job in the past?
His gut is trying to puke all over bitcoin  Angry

:]
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:36:02 PM

We are heading down.

If you're saying we'll dip to that number momentarily, I could see that happening in a panic (if there was some sort of news sparking that type of panic). If you're saying we'll stay on that floor for a while, I wouldn't have such strong hopes for the going higher part of your statement.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

if your gut is telling you what to feel, with no logical reasoning, then i won't listen to it. a picture still needs to be painted.
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:58:35 AM

Your gut has something wrong, have you considered going to the doctor?
Seriously I think that the value will rise before the end of the week to the 700-750$ range,
but it's just a personal opinion.

I was not lying i had my gallbladder removed just barely, nasty 6 inch scar, couldn't do it the easy laproscopic way Sad

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:03:37 AM

if your gut is telling you what to feel, with no logical reasoning, then i won't listen to it. a picture still needs to be painted.

My reasoning is that last fall right around sept 15th were were in a stretch much like this one, steady rise, looking good, but then wham, bad news, people got bored, whatever... and we dropped more than 25%.

I believe bitcoin is like groundhog day and that Tom Cruise movie. We are just reliving the same story with slightly new players. We are going to plod along like this for another 10-17 days if we are lucky, then a bunch of weak handed new blood or old blood are going to dump their coins. Bad news maybe, bored investors maybe, but it is going to happen. It might only last a week, but I suggest you have a buy order in below $510 to meet your taste.

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:57:06 AM

I would have to disagree, I don't think it will go back to the 400's until a bit of time.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:01:48 AM

My reasoning is that last fall right around sept 15th were were in a stretch much like this one, steady rise, looking good, but then wham, bad news, people got bored, whatever... and we dropped more than 25%.

I believe bitcoin is like groundhog day and that Tom Cruise movie. We are just reliving the same story with slightly new players. We are going to plod along like this for another 10-17 days if we are lucky, then a bunch of weak handed new blood or old blood are going to dump their coins. Bad news maybe, bored investors maybe, but it is going to happen. It might only last a week, but I suggest you have a buy order in below $510 to meet your taste.

so you're saying that you think there will be some explosive news coming out after it dips? because that's what happened in september.
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:00:23 AM

so you're saying that you think there will be some explosive news coming out after it dips? because that's what happened in september.

well i think it will rebound quickly, but might be not so quickly, how it does is not that interesting to me, unless it is something like a collapse of a currency where Bitcoin already has a foot hold, that would be awesome

beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:21:38 AM

well i think it will rebound quickly, but might be not so quickly, how it does is not that interesting to me, unless it is something like a collapse of a currency where Bitcoin already has a foot hold, that would be awesome

really? i find the "how" very interesting, as it determines the factors that go into play. the last bull-run was probably from china's entering the game, and then it was topped off by positive hearings in the house. the new injected factors dictate how the game is played later down the road.
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:47:53 AM

really? i find the "how" very interesting, as it determines the factors that go into play. the last bull-run was probably from china's entering the game, and then it was topped off by positive hearings in the house. the new injected factors dictate how the game is played later down the road.

I think 2014 and 2015 will be the years bitcoin doesn't do much. There is so much good news every day that I don't see anything coming out that would shock the market into a buy except maybe the collapse of a well connected countries fiat. yes that would do it.

I think Maybe 2X price from here in 2014, but the reality is that moving a market cap from 100 million to 5 billion is much easier than moving a market cap from 5 billion to 500 billion. It will happen, but it is going to be like Yellowstone park, a ticking time bomb that will build and build and build before it finally relents and explodes.

I think 2015 has a high of $2400, but stays in low $1000s most of the year, 2016 with the halving anticipation will be the trigger, kaboom.

I can wait that long, it isn't too far away.

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:52:14 PM

We are heading down.

I agree -- $550 is a very key level. And if I see a strong support there, I will certainly be going long for the rally to $700s+.

ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:17:06 PM

I think 2014 and 2015 will be the years bitcoin doesn't do much. There is so much good news every day that I don't see anything coming out that would shock the market into a buy except maybe the collapse of a well connected countries fiat. yes that would do it.

I think Maybe 2X price from here in 2014, but the reality is that moving a market cap from 100 million to 5 billion is much easier than moving a market cap from 5 billion to 500 billion. It will happen, but it is going to be like Yellowstone park, a ticking time bomb that will build and build and build before it finally relents and explodes.

I think 2015 has a high of $2400, but stays in low $1000s most of the year, 2016 with the halving anticipation will be the trigger, kaboom.

I can wait that long, it isn't too far away.

I have a hard time believing that if we get going back over $1000's it will stay around there - There's still plenty of big money that only started paying attention during the most recent bubble in November, just like there was lots more eyes and $ in November that started paying attention the April before that.  $3k-5k and an ensuing series of corrections back towards the $1000's is more likely.
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:34:19 PM

I have a hard time believing that if we get going back over $1000's it will stay around there - There's still plenty of big money that only started paying attention during the most recent bubble in November, just like there was lots more eyes and $ in November that started paying attention the April before that.  $3k-5k and an ensuing series of corrections back towards the $1000's is more likely.

well only whales and corporations are going to buy lots of coins at 3k, and i don't think we will see panic whale buying until 2015 2016.

I would like to see us switch to a smaller denomination as i think people snapping up 1000 of something is a lot more appealing to most people than buying fractional bitcoin.

RandomPedestrianN9

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:54:46 PM

Lots of bullshit talkers around here, im making a killing right now.

You predict TO DA MOON, i predicted a crash.

You are mad and this is me right now:

: D
Raystonn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:21:20 PM

When we're above where we were 12 days ago, I'd hardly call this a crash.  It might still happen.  But it certainly hasn't happened yet.

Good move on the short though.  Glad to see you have skin in the game and you're not just a sociopath.
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:39:22 AM

When we're above where we were 12 days ago, I'd hardly call this a crash.  It might still happen.  But it certainly hasn't happened yet.

Good move on the short though.  Glad to see you have skin in the game and you're not just a sociopath.

are you bigoted about sociopaths, jeez the descrimination

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: