Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simcoin is a confirmed scam  (Read 1323 times)
darkota (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:04:39 PM

Simcoin is a confirmed Scam. The dev keeps the IPO open to rake in as much money as possible. Look here:https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-sim-simcoin-a-simple-coin.296182/page-48

That's a quote by NxtChg, the simcoin "dev".

I have currently 430 closed items in my To-do list.

This means that on average I am able to do about 7 things per day.

And yes, you are right, they do look a lot like this:

post on the forum
count IPO money
delete retarded replies
count IPO money
find funny picture
post on the forum
count IPO money

Go to bed. Wake up. Repeat.
darkota (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:10:10 PM

i knew it.. but would anyone listen? lol

No, it's the idiots that bought in that made him this much. He's going to run off once he's satisfied, or caught by authorities etc.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:00:17 AM

No, it's the idiots that bought in that made him this much. He's going to run off once he's satisfied, or caught by authorities etc.

sad thing how often this happens lately. doubt authorities will have anything to do with him; people just tend to make those threats out of their rage.
this is why you need to be very wise with your holdings.
and if u allready got burned, theres that one; fool me once ..
irobotnik8

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:14:14 AM

+1
Bro, did you just +1 yourself?
crypt0xx

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

Yeah, he just +1'd himself. OP is now a confirmed retard and just lost all his credibility.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:46:45 AM

He should have deleted it before it got quoted.

burp...
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:03:33 AM

You said NXT and NEM are bullshit and Simcoin is a scam.

So i say your threads are bullshit and you are a sockpuppet  Roll Eyes
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:08:49 AM

this explain the massive fast dump, from 0.004 to shit price
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:49:41 AM

this explain the massive fast dump, from 0.004 to shit price

You mean sLimcoin? Simcoin is not finished yet, how can people dump?

You made a mistake on purpose because you missed ipo Cheesy

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Abinito

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:59:06 AM

Simcoin is a confirmed Scam. The dev keeps the IPO open to rake in as much money as possible. Look here:https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-sim-simcoin-a-simple-coin.296182/page-48

post on the forum
count IPO money
delete retarded replies
count IPO money
find funny picture
post on the forum
count IPO money

Your are funny. People like you rather believe in promises, air balloons, newbie devs with no history nor programming skills at all, crazy names, never to be anon, clone coins and so on.

Its just sad you missed ipo, you were affraid because of the somehow ironic dev.

You shouldnt forget that each and every investor was warned by the dev multiple times since the start of ipo. He made clear warnings, not like any other dev previous to him! Anyone who send him money during the ipo knew it was a gamble. And you know, each and every investor could bare the loss if he decided to move on without delivery...besides, why do you warn now, and not before? Its too late now imo.

Good luck with your clone coins.

Abinito

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:08:19 AM

We will see who the idiots are when this thing gets launched. You will cry because you were too affraid to invest in a truly amazing programmer, with dito behavour Wink. You really thought ipo would be open untill 2038-august? Haha.

Now, go and warn others. There are many new coins every day, with devs try to mislead people. Do it for the good cause!

Simcoin with its parameters; we will open the hunt on bitcoin. Not many coins have the ability to compete with something else than just position 100 in coinmarketcap for a quick buck.

darkota (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:26:58 PM

We will see who the idiots are when this thing gets launched. You will cry because you were too affraid to invest in a truly amazing programmer, with dito behavour Wink. You really thought ipo would be open untill 2038-august? Haha.

Now, go and warn others. There are many new coins every day, with devs try to mislead people. Do it for the good cause!

Simcoin with its parameters; we will open the hunt on bitcoin. Not many coins have the ability to compete with something else than just position 100 in coinmarketcap for a quick buck.

LOL, do you know that NxtChg also made posts about how "The coin might be a failure" etc etc? Read bitcointa.lk.org, it shows all posts(even deleted ones), and it will OPEN YOUR EYES to this obvious scam that is simcoin.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:40:32 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 04:51:16 PM by schnötzel

@ darkota

Just found this in your history:

"On two of my other accounts, I messaged you on your email and you tried Scamming me. I messaged you on two accounts, and you did the same shit scam/lie. Get off you scammer."

(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481128.msg5493884#msg5493884)

Means you are a fu***ing multiple sockpuppet user (as i said in my last post). So please: SHUT UP! - thanks
Abinito

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:21:15 PM

LOL, do you know that NxtChg also made posts about how "The coin might be a failure" etc etc? Read bitcointa.lk.org, it shows all posts(even deleted ones), and it will OPEN YOUR EYES to this obvious scam that is simcoin.

Do you think investors havent read that? Ofcourse we did! It was fun and at the end we have less investors, which is great. No need for anyone to repeat nxtchg words, everyone can still find his jokes in the original simcoin topic  Wink

fred.81

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:04:03 AM

post on the forum
count IPO money
delete retarded replies
count IPO money
find funny picture
post on the forum
count IPO money

You know nothing about SIM!

Try www.simxchg.com - there you can BUY SIMcoins  Wink

I recommend you to buy some in the early days before the price will go up like a rocket.

eeee12344

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:00:06 AM

You said NXT and NEM are bullshit and Simcoin is a scam.

So i say your threads are bullshit and you are a sockpuppet  Roll Eyes
yeah,he missed the train. Grin
kaimannoah

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:19:57 AM

okay.its a scam.give it up now .

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: