Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][FREEROLL] Bingo Jackpot 0.042 BTC  (Read 2939 times)
bingo7 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:01:50 PM

I have a suggestion, make other patterns for bingo besides two horizontal lines.

That's a great suggestion, you can add it here: https://bingo7.uservoice.com/
So people can vote for the best suggestions and we will implement them.

It's also easier to continue this discussion there e.g. : to decide how many patterns you would like, with differents prize or not, and so on
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

I wanted to play on your site but did a investigation on you, you seem to be Hadrien Dorio and there is scam complaint against you on google and your website.  Play with caution here.  All you have to do is google his name I found your name on your registered domain. 
Anony

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:01:31 PM

I wanted to play on your site but did a investigation on you, you seem to be Hadrien Dorio and there is scam complaint against you on google and your website.  Play with caution here.  All you have to do is google his name I found your name on your registered domain. 

Hmm if this is the case, I have all his information, just in case some large scam comes about Wink

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:17:33 PM

I registered here and I'm the only one ... jackpot seems nice Cheesy 0.04212169 BTC

Space for rent if its still trending
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:34:36 PM

Going to register to win Jackpot.
bingo7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:04:55 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 02:13:06 PM by bingo7

I wanted to play on your site but did a investigation on you, you seem to be Hadrien Dorio and there is scam complaint against you on google and your website.  Play with caution here.  All you have to do is google his name I found your name on your registered domain.  

Hmm if this is the case, I have all his information, just in case some large scam comes about Wink

I like you Anony

http://image.bayimg.com/b71c2a2f0f5528e69ee4095b98c01d2ee2b4fb77.jpg

EDIT: I mean it, it's not sarcastic, I really like you Smiley
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:15:32 AM

Jackpot or no jackpot got seriously bored playing on this site... Now I know why old people play bingo  Grin
Anony

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:34:18 PM

I like you Anony

Lmao, I'm not worried about you disappearing, just taking precautionary steps to protect myself in the off chance you decide to run off with $25  Roll Eyes

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
bingo7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 06:20:53 PM

Lmao, I'm not worried about you disappearing, just taking precautionary steps to protect myself in the off chance you decide to run off with $25  Roll Eyes

My identity is a secret for no one, my contact info are all over the internet. I didn't assume someone would make a bogus complaint out of it.
  Oh well, haters gonna hate.

You are a smart guy Anony, it's because people like you exist that I continue to believe in the human race.
  You know how to read a post, you know how to sign-up, you understood how to play a freeroll, you know $25 is not a big deal, you enjoy simple things like playing a Bingo game.

I really hope you are going to win this Jackpot.
Anony

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:45:20 PM

My identity is a secret for no one, my contact info are all over the internet. I didn't assume someone would make a bogus complaint out of it.
  Oh well, haters gonna hate.

You are a smart guy Anony, it's because people like you exist that I continue to believe in the human race.
  You know how to read a post, you know how to sign-up, you understood how to play a freeroll, you know $25 is not a big deal, you enjoy simple things like playing a Bingo game.

I really hope you are going to win this Jackpot.

All I can do is to keep trying my luck, eventually someone will hit it, and I'm hoping with as much as I do play this, and have a bit of the free btc from being a beta tester and being able to buy all the cards each time I play, I will be the lucky one Tongue

cloudthink.io   

Jaaawsh

Activity: 462

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

I hope I win the jackpot :3 I could really use that .04!

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:03:29 AM

i hope
I hope I win the jackpot :3 I could really use that .04!

me too hope win the jackpot Cheesy
megamore

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:27:35 AM

woowwww looks interesting  Cheesy

I'll register now and hope get the JACKPOT  Grin
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:12:37 PM

I won the jackpot already posted in your other thread just found this one.  I didn't get credited?
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:28:37 PM

Also hit 7 at 26 ball but nothing  Angry
Jaaawsh

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:55:01 PM

Can you guys not read/ not view the cards?

There's a "7" PATTERN ON THE CARDS that you have to fill before 30 balls are drawn.

Not draw the number 7
30/75 chance to win jackpot >.> you guys really think this?

Off topic though, I don't even know if this site will pay out. Beats me if withdrawals are instant and haven't seen admin on in weeks.

Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:16:36 PM

There's a "7" PATTERN ON THE CARDS that you have to fill before 30 balls are drawn.

Not draw the number 7

Off topic though, I don't even know if this site will pay out. Beats me if withdrawals are instant and haven't seen admin on in weeks.

damn it really did not see the number seven

Thanks Jaaawsh  Smiley
bingo7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:09:13 AM

I won the jackpot already posted in your other thread just found this one.  I didn't get credited?

Sorry guys but Jaaawsh is right.

Not draw the number 7

Maybe the site should be clearer about that, after all, not everybody knows how to play Bingo.

The site will pay out, it is done through Coinbase.com but if you got any issues to cash out, just send us an email to contact@bingo7.net

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:40:28 AM

The site will pay out, it is done through Coinbase.com but if you got any issues to cash out, just send us an email to contact@bingo7.net

Sorry hadn't seen the topic upped in a while, thought maybe idea was abandoned. Like so many others on this forum

Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:56:09 AM

Not draw the number 7

Well it didn't say pattern it said draw 7 since its pretty damn difficult just to hit a 7 in the first 30...Hitting a pattern of 7 would be like cracking a bitcoin address.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: