Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin development - Call to arms.  (Read 1852 times)
mullakuz (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:31:58 PM

Good morning gents,

My name is Richard, I live in Australia.

I am looking to call upon the community to assist in developing a coin.

At present this is just an idea with a solid development plan which will be revealed through a series of webisodes. I require expertise in wallet generation and coding as I am not overly familiar with this.

I am sick to death with scams, it's time we solved this once and for all.

@mullakuz on twitter
Ricetorichard@gmail.com
+61 0449 777 856

Feel free to contact me, any time. I have a reliable marketing team who will be more than happy to assist in the future.

Thanks,

I spend a lot of my time doing what is perceived as nothing.
Camp220

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

This is exactly the kinda idea I've been having ever since I got involved in crypto-trading.  Too many scammers out there and get rich quick schemes which are just getting old and not helping get the "Everyday Consumer" interested in getting involved or wanna use cryptocurrency to pay for things.

Everyone I even introduce to Bitcoins automatically are very against it cause they still don't understand the concept of cryptocurrency and with all the scams and shifty coins out there, it makes people afraid to even give the cryptocurrency a try.  Nevermind the businesses that are having an extremely hard time accepting that this is the wave of the future and need a coin and development team that they can trust and rely on to start using that coin as a way to purchase through their company.

I am not a coder or developer but I have been working on learning how to do these things because I believe that their can be a coin out there that can become an everyday usable way of transactions between people.

I encourage everyone out there in the crypto-community to help find some good honest coders and developers to assist in making this dream finally a reality!!

Thanks for listening to my rant  Smiley
mullakuz (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:59:13 PM

Thanks Camp,

The real prize in this will be the communications strategy.

Camp220

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:42:03 AM

Nice I'm really interested to see this project once it gets going Smiley Whether or not I'm involved with it, as long as it's a good coin with a strong team behind it then I will fully support and invest in it for sure.

Good Luck with this en-devour and I hope that I'll be a contributing part to cryptocurrency history Smiley
Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:51:41 AM

This is exactly the kinda idea I've been having ever since I got involved in crypto-trading. 

I'm interested to know what is "exactly the kinda idea" you're talking about, since the OP said, literally, NOTHING specific about any idea he has.

He said "I'm tired of scams". That's all.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're the OP's sock puppet. It's the only way to explain someone being so gung-ho about an "idea" that doesn't have any content.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
Camp220

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:03:04 AM

The idea of making a coin that isn't a scam coin and actually a coin that would want to be used in everyday living.  Maybe I'm just a firm believer in positive thinking and positive outlooks on things and whether or not this gentleman has divuldged any information to me or not doesn't take back the fact that I'm agreeing with the concept of making a coin that isn't just a scam get rich quick scheme. 

I guess I'm just a sock puppet then Wink but I'd rather be a sock puppet than a "tube" sock puppet that comforts you at night Smiley

All Jokes of course, but all joking aside I just agreed that if this gentleman is actually interested in developing a good coin then I would be more than willing to back the coin 100%.  I understand that you are commenting that I don't know the initial idea or development plan that he has for a coin and that's okay because all I said was that I was also sick and tired of the pump and dump shit coins that have no real interest in actually making a stand point or achieving staying power.

Don't get me wrong, I am a Noobie when it comes to the whole crypto world, I openly admitted that, but I've been here long enough and seen the hate and scammers and FUD that is involved with this game. 

So call it what you will but I just agreed with this gentleman, so if that makes me a sock puppet then dammit I guess I'm a sock puppet

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Sock Puppet Wink
mullakuz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:09:50 AM

Wow Xeno,

Sorry mate but your response is really counter-productive. I met Camp this morning.

If you want in on the idea, how about you give me a call? I've left my number there for you, or anyone for that matter. But do you have any skills you could bring to the table?

If not would you kindly leave the thread? Thank-you.

mullakuz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:18:14 AM

Also for those who are trying to ring.

I work 9-5 Australia time.

While I'll do my best to answer, the best time to catch me is after 5.

Xenopus

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:27:00 AM

Wow Xeno,

Sorry mate but your response is really counter-productive. I met Camp this morning.

People whose first post ever is an eager example of cheerleading are suspicious and very rightly so. Pointing this out is very definitely not counter-productive, sorry. It is due diligence, and it really still isn't clear that this brand-new registration that responded to your contentless OP with such zeal isn't, in fact, you.

If not would you kindly leave the thread? Thank-you.

Nope. If you're not setting up a scam, you're going to have to run the gauntlet of skepticism from worse than just me, so my advice is to sack up.

All altcoins are greed-driven scams until proven otherwise, and this is an absolutely necessary outlook that you should get through your skull before you formulate big ideas for a new cryptocoin that has any hope of wide adoption (rather than just pump-and-dump trading as a hype-valuated commodity). Getting your back up at someone like me who isn't impressed at your initial outlay of information is really amateur, and doesn't bode well for any coin you devise with you in any sort of development role. So, good luck finding a competent coder who is convinced to choose your proposal over any number of other coins that are equally trumpeted as exceedingly scam-free.

Oh, and by the way, IPO schemes are synonymous with scams, so I sure hope that you're not going to propose that.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
sid280

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:57:36 AM

<snip>

Nope. If you're not setting up a scam, you're going to have to run the gauntlet of skepticism from worse than just me, so my advice is to sack up.

<snip>

Oh, and by the way, IPO schemes are synonymous with scams, so I sure hope that you're not going to propose that.

Honestly, it looks to me like you're just a pessimist who has been burnt from another alt-coin in the past. This guy hasnt even said any details about this currency and you've already equipped the flame thrower.

No need to try and bring everyone else down because you have a problem.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:04:48 AM

yes yes op is sick to death of other peoples scams so he is creating his own  Roll Eyes
sid280

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:06:46 AM

yes yes op is sick to death of other peoples scams so he is creating his own  Roll Eyes

So all alt-coins are scams now?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:10:22 AM

Most, and certainly all the ones developed by a marketing team rather then by coders. OP's in it for what fiat he can make not what crypto he can develop.
templar77

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:23:31 AM

I can help you create the coin. Let me know if you're interested.

majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:24:07 AM

Most, and certainly all the ones developed by a marketing team rather then by coders. OP's in it for what fiat he can make not what crypto he can develop.

+1

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
mullakuz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:47:59 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 08:59:49 AM by mullakuz

Sorry guys I have been at work.

I think you are missing the point of this exercise. I have not yet even explained the coin, we are far from that.

The purpose of this post was to gather sensible people who could assist in the development of a coin. I have been contacted by a coder, who is willing to help so this is a step in the right direction. But I require further expertise.

Nothing has yet has been formalised. You can trust that all necessary documentation and strategies will be outlined before I even dare make an announcement. I will not be creating a coin where things such as a single whitepaper has influence over the price. We all know marketing is easy.

If you are here with the perspective that all alt-coins are scams until proven otherwise, by the time you've finished your last sentence of your latest post - you have missed the point. We all know the alt-coin world is polluted to put it lightly. I am both frustrated and annoyed.

At present I am hesitant to give away the idea until I have a solid team as this wont be achieved alone. I am grateful to those who remain neutral in this endeavour.

At the end of the day, I have left my details here. Its okay to have your doubts but to claim I have my 'back up' when you are shooting down a call for help makes you just like the rest of the community out there.

If you are not willing to help you are not.

xiaobei

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:56:20 AM

I hope you can find a partner

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
mullakuz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:37:20 AM

I can help you create the coin. Let me know if you're interested.

Mate I need clean hands on this project - There is some FUD about you on the other threads. I don't trust IconicExpert either.

And yes, I was conned by Honorcoin.

noelmal

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:47:14 AM

Sorry guys I have been at work.

I think you are missing the point of this exercise. I have not yet even explained the coin, we are far from that.

The purpose of this post was to gather sensible people who could assist in the development of a coin. I have been contacted by a coder, who is willing to help so this is a step in the right direction. But I require further expertise.

Nothing has yet has been formalised. You can trust that all necessary documentation and strategies will be outlined before I even dare make an announcement. I will not be creating a coin where things such as a single whitepaper has influence over the price. We all know marketing is easy.

If you are here with the perspective that all alt-coins are scams until proven otherwise, by the time you've finished your last sentence of your latest post - you have missed the point. We all know the alt-coin world is polluted to put it lightly. I am both frustrated and annoyed.

At present I am hesitant to give away the idea until I have a solid team as this wont be achieved alone. I am grateful to those who remain neutral in this endeavour.

At the end of the day, I have left my details here. Its okay to have your doubts but to claim I have my 'back up' when you are shooting down a call for help makes you just like the rest of the community out there.

If you are not willing to help you are not.

Strong words by someone selling btc on ebay via paypal for huge profits......trying every different angle to profit off cryptos it seems.
mullakuz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:54:37 AM

This did happen and it was based on a trust principle because people could not buy BTC on weekends as the banks are closed.

These were performed through contact over the phone at an agreed rate as it is both risky for buyer and seller.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: