Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:22:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shibecoin Officially Destroyed  (Read 1260 times)
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:17:07 AM

The incompetence and ineptitude of the developer loq has brought this coin to be one of the biggest failures in ALT COIN HISTORY.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:19:40 AM

Cheeto faces SHIBECOIN, and punches SHIBECOIN in the face, then kicks SHIBECOIN in the knees. Cheeto grabs SHIBECOIN by its fake hair extensions and slams SHIBECOIN into the ground. SHIBECOIN doesn't get up. SHIBECOIN friend's stand around looking dumb, they are very scared so they start making up stories about how SHIBECOIN will get back up. They make a camp fire with Shibecoins fake hair extensions and then they all tell each other that SHIBECOIN is okay and we'll get back up. But one honest look shows that SHIBECOIN it's dead, and it's never getting back up. Several people stop by and tell the SHIBECOIN friend's that it's dead and they get crazy mad and start yelling and screaming nonsense at the honest people. The friends slowly make love around the SHIBECOIN corpse and many a pleasures are given.

The friends still tell the same stories till this day, but any sane person with half a brain know to stay away from the stinking corpse of the SHIBECOIN and it's silly friends.

Soon the friends will get hungry and eat the corpse, it will taste like feces and the friends will enjoy it and give each other parasites and pleasures.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:24:29 AM

can you give people out of the loop the cliffnotes/colesnotes of what the hell is going on?
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:29:18 AM

can you give people out of the loop the cliffnotes/colesnotes of what the hell is going on?

Notes from other threads to fill you in:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything going on in IRC. they closed IRC channel too. its really shit happening waiting for real statement what is future of Shibe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 loq has left the shibe community apparently..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.for the record though loq is shady man, he made off with alot of coins, not paying people during the swap and all kinds of shit. that whole thing is a fucked up mess. but whatever, i just liked bullshitting with you guys so whatever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loq was and still is a complete moron, he always was creating drama and negativity. He acted like a little crybaby bitch all the time, and it was so easy to know that this coin was going to be a failure. I warned you all plenty..........Hollowman338 is the only idiot left thats defending this coin, and its because he put his life savings into it and he knows he will be out on the street sucking dicks for cheeseburgers instead of just doing it for fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what i can figure from twitter loq said some mildly antisemetic comment on twitter and the other shibecoin folks used it as a way to oust him and say he was out.

Never use jew as an adjective.

Very offensive.

Seriously

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:29:27 AM

If only they hadn't wasted all that money sponsoring that Nascar fella...what was his name again? :p

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:32:22 AM

Shibecoin didn't sponsor a Nascar driver, Dogecoin sponsored the driver Josh Wise, and Dogecoin is actually doing well still. Dogecoin is always in the top 5 most highly traded coins by volume, many times its in the top 3.

Shibecoin was a complete failure by a retard named loq, he scammed many people and created a huge drama that destroyed the Shibecoin community and the value of Shibecoin. It was a Dogecoin ripoff from the start and nobody really cares much about it anymore, but I still felt it was important to let people know.

tldr, DOGECOIN IS GOOD, SHIBECOIN IS FAILURE

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
Xenopus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:41:40 AM

Shibecoin didn't sponsor a Nascar driver, Dogecoin sponsored the driver Josh Wise, and Dogecoin is actually doing well still. Dogecoin is always in the top 5 most highly traded coins by volume, many times its in the top 3.

Shibecoin was a complete failure by a retard named loq, he scammed many people and created a huge drama that destroyed the Shibecoin community and the value of Shibecoin. It was a Dogecoin ripoff from the start and nobody really cares much about it anymore, but I still felt it was important to let people know.

Your life is probably one big tl;dr. Try doing something you're proud of, like going outside, instead of carrying on some aspergers nerd slapfight with some other moron you've decide is your arch enemy.

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:01:00 AM

If only they hadn't wasted all that money sponsoring that Nascar fella...what was his name again? :p

That was dogecoin, this is different... somehow.
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:22:31 AM

Your life is probably one big tl;dr. Try doing something you're proud of, like going outside, instead of carrying on some aspergers nerd slapfight with some other moron you've decide is your arch enemy.

rofl, and the truth comes out.  It's a bitter doge bagholder (shibecoinsux aka MrBea aka probably 1000 other sock puppets)

I know you desperately want me to be a depressed alt coin bag holding moron, like yourself, so that you can project your feelings onto to me......but the fact is I have a functioning brain in my skull, so I dont bag hold ANY alt coins.....you on the other hand have all your money tied up in shibecoin, which current marketcap is like 20 BTC....Hell i could buy all the shibecoin and then just leave it to rot and die if i wanted, but I dont want to ever be associated with buying that coin, its pure garbage and scam.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:33:41 AM

Was shibecoin ever considered anything other than a scamcoin? Never saw any liftoff
crypt0xx

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:59:44 AM

Its kind of pathetic that you sound obsessed with shibe and got nothing better to do than harass a coin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:23:56 AM

was a shit coin anyway, let it die and plz all devs out there stop with the animal coins they are bad and doa
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

rofl, and the truth comes out.  It's a bitter doge bagholder (shibecoinsux aka MrBea aka probably 1000 other sock puppets)

Nope.  ShibeCoinSux turns a much better phrase than I.  I'm more one to go full retard posting pics of naked mans and stuff.  ShibeCoinSuxwrote a wonderful story.

Parasites and Pleasures

Gathering bitcorns.
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:05:47 PM

Nope.  ShibeCoinSux turns a much better phrase than I.  I'm more one to go full retard posting pics of naked mans and stuff.  ShibeCoinSuxwrote a wonderful story.

Parasites and Pleasures

Mr. Bea I appreciate your words, and you have done a wonderful job exposing the scam of Shibecoin and its failures. I am sure loq and his crony pals enjoyed the naked man pictures.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:57:14 PM

Dogecoin is still going quite strong...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:34:42 AM

the thing nobody gets here is that a lot of people lost alot of btc because of loq and his shenanigans. things were ok, then he started dumping his premine the second value was decent. Blaming everyone else in the meantime. it was funny you could totally see it going down. he was in irc yapping, then he would get quiet for 20 minutes, then the price would start dumping. I called it when I saw it but nobody listened. anyway the point is, no one is going to buy this coin now, loq and company still have alot and nobody is dumb enough to believe that they wont repeat what happened last time. So this coin is toast. You can have all the faith you want and I am all for loyalty and keeping the faith but in this case your best to just dump what you have, take your losses and move on. There have been several coins come out lately that are a much better place to direct your energy. It's not so much that this is a doge ripoff or that it had it's ups and downs, people lost alot and that kills coins.
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:38:09 AM

the thing nobody gets here is that a lot of people lost alot of btc because of loq and his shenanigans. things were ok, then he started dumping his premine the second value was decent. Blaming everyone else in the meantime. it was funny you could totally see it going down. he was in irc yapping, then he would get quiet for 20 minutes, then the price would start dumping. I called it when I saw it but nobody listened. anyway the point is, no one is going to buy this coin now, loq and company still have alot and nobody is dumb enough to believe that they wont repeat what happened last time. So this coin is toast. You can have all the faith you want and I am all for loyalty and keeping the faith but in this case your best to just dump what you have, take your losses and move on. There have been several coins come out lately that are a much better place to direct your energy. It's not so much that this is a doge ripoff or that it had it's ups and downs, people lost alot and that kills coins.

are you drunk again?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: