Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:48:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Electricity Monitoring AFTER $200 purchase  (Read 6350 times)
rhj12345 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:10:31 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:16:07 PM by rhj12345

Before it's free you just need to buy these from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EP774LM/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Install them in your fuse box. Then go here and setup your free account:

http://myfreemonitor.com/

I have been using this to monitor my costs and tweak a few settings on my mining units and it helps at least to know exactly what I am paying for electricity by the hour for my whole house including my miners in my garage.

Pretty cool stuff.

Hope this helps.

Rob Cool

Activity: 37
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:53:42 AM

Not really free when you pay 199.99 for the monitor......
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:47:59 AM

That's a pricey monitor, you're best off to buy urself a kill-a-watt monitor and do the math from there
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:11:47 AM

*face palm*

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
spartan82

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:13:24 AM

*face palm*

My thoughts exactly. I hope this poor fella hasn't invested in too many of these units for resale
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

That's a pricey monitor, you're best off to buy urself a kill-a-watt monitor and do the math from there
This, mining rigs don't really fluctuate with power draw so it's usually a pretty constant number when you're using a watt meter, plus it doesn't cost $200.
rhj12345 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:24:04 PM

*face palm*

My thoughts exactly. I hope this poor fella hasn't invested in too many of these units for resale

One, I'm not a poor fella. Grin

But I get it where this forum is always looking for the next big spammer. That's not me. The link is to Amazon and I am not a reseller of any kind, just putting it out there for others to see a whole house electric monitoring system. I also use kill-a-watt meters on my miner rack so that works great, this is just a nice way of really looking at cost of everything running in my home.

So, if you think, $200 is a lot of money, I guess it is for you. For others like me it's just another tool to control cost and gain maximum profits.

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:25:54 PM

This, mining rigs don't really fluctuate with power draw so it's usually a pretty constant number when you're using a watt meter, plus it doesn't cost $200.
It is still exaggeration when you tell people that something is free and in reality is not.
spartan82

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

It is still exaggeration when you tell people that something is free and in reality is not.

^^^ exactly what he said. Don't false advertise, just tell everyone the price from the very beginning so they know not to bother..
rhj12345 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:33:54 AM

^^^ exactly what he said. Don't false advertise, just tell everyone the price from the very beginning so they know not to bother..

False advertise? Wouldn't that assume I was to gain from the information? I was just putting it out there for others.

New subject title: "Free Electricity Monitoring after you go and pay Amazon for the parts, add them you your fuse box and sign up. Ok that's when it's free. So don't look here if you just like only free. Because you know, BTC is always free."

Yes! I believe that works for you! LOL
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:50:15 AM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EP774LM/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have been using this to monitor my costs and tweak a few settings on my mining units and it helps at least to know exactly what I am paying for electricity by the hour for my whole house including my miners in my garage.

Pretty cool stuff.

Hope this helps.

Rob Cool

it seams you are the type of person who believes all that commercials on TV, i was wondering was anyone really buying those junks.
now just add that ure american , and we have a perfect murican stereotype Smiley
rhj12345 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:34:41 PM

Pretty cool stuff.

Hope this helps.

Rob Cool

it seams you are the type of person who believes all that commercials on TV, i was wondering was anyone really buying those junks.
now just add that ure american , and we have a perfect murican stereotype Smiley

What? It works as its advertised. Lets you see the whole house electric cost in a nice web based format. Not sure what else to say. I guess you just assume people are always here to try and scam you. Good luck with that. LOL
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:24:44 AM

could just buy a $19.99 Killawatt and save $100 off this "FREE" electricity monitoring Eyedro

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:03:36 AM

Here is more information about this:

Eyedro can be installed in both commercial buildings, and residental homes. Eyedro can be used by residents in apartment buildings (if you have access to circuit panel) or specifically on large appliances like air conditioners, solar panals, hot tubs, etc. Connecting the Eyedro unit to both the electrical panel and an internet connection enables users to observe electrical information available on myFreeMonitor.com

Use Eyedro to:

Discover phantom power drains or peak power times
    Understand utility bills and measure improvements
    Uncover a users energy habits
rhj12345 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:28:30 AM

could just buy a $19.99 Killawatt and save $100 off this "FREE" electricity monitoring Eyedro

Yes you are correct. You can monitor "not live" one outlet with a Kill-a-watt meter. We all use them.

This is for the whole house. Apples and Oranges.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:50:40 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 01:14:17 PM by ChuckBuck

You should really consider relabeling your Subject line:

FREE Electricity Monitoring AFTER $200 purchase

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:58:35 PM

Funny people are fighting to not get a smart meter and here you can buy one and than give your data away for free.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
FordPrefect

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:49:31 PM

*puts on flame retardant haz-mat suit*

I actually like having a smart meter... and at least in FL, you get the same level of energy monitoring and it's ACTUALLY free (plus it graphs it against daily high/low temperatures so you can see the impact temperature has on the power bill). That being said I still have a kill-a-watt to measure specific devices... but for whole house monitoring, this seems to do the trick.

BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:07:14 PM

*puts on flame retardant haz-mat suit*

I actually like having a smart meter... and at least in FL, you get the same level of energy monitoring and it's ACTUALLY free (plus it graphs it against daily high/low temperatures so you can see the impact temperature has on the power bill). That being said I still have a kill-a-watt to measure specific devices... but for whole house monitoring, this seems to do the trick.

And the electric company loves the marketers it sells your data to while raping you over the rate and you can't do a thing about it.
except pucker up but you don't even know it because they can make you pack for a vacation to hell and you'll enjoy it.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
rhj12345 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:16:49 PM

You should really consider relabeling your Subject line:

FREE Electricity Monitoring AFTER $200 purchase

Ok. Thanks for the edit.

Rob Cool
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: