Bitcoin Forum
December 19, 2018, 10:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out AWOLNATION!! (band)  (Read 766 times)
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 07:26:20 PM

I just wanted to post about AWOLNATION.  They are a new indie group that I think you will really enjoy.  They have one album, I can't stop listening to it!

AWOLNATION - Sail
AWOLNATION - Burn It Down
AWOLNATION - Not Your Fault

Check out more videos here.

PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 10:10:10 PM

man, where have you been the last 8 months ? Cheesy

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 11:28:07 PM

lol apparently living under a rock!  I know, they are like 2009-2010 but I just heard about them now..

mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2013, 02:35:19 AM

I was just sitting here listening to some Awolnation and I was thinking, man, Awolnation is awesome.  Then I realized, I posted on bitcointalk about them pretty much right when I heard them for the first time, then they toured and came by my city and I got to see them live, it was awesome, then we got to hang out with the band afterwards and I got to chat with all of them, and I explained Bitcoin to them all!!  They seemed to really love the concept.  I hope they looked into it more, I even wrote Bitcoin down on a piece of paper for Aaron, he came up to me at the end and was like "what was that thing you were explaining before called again?" and I wrote Bitcoin on a shard of paper taken from my ancient random drawings and autographs notebook.  I got the whole band to sign the notebook!  I want to scan the page for you right now but I don't have an easy means to do that but I think you can imagine it.  A page with all of their signatures.  They wern't very creative, the only other celebs that I got to sign it were Bam Margera and Chad I Ginsburg of CKY and both of them drew awesome pictures.

I have since got bitcointrading.com business cards so I can quickly and professionally (and randomly) hand them out to people.  I have handed out like 400 of those so far, basically anyone I have a conversation with gets a card.  Too bad I don't get out more often.. :/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.