For those not aware, I am the owner of BTC Guild. My experiences handling the servers for BTC Guild all this time have led me into branching out into other avenues, including the hosting of VPS Servers. I have been working with the administration/billing software for the last few months, and had a few alpha testers along the way, and I'm now ready to offer servers publicly to another group of users. Since this is a new offering, I'm providing discounted prices for all current plans.
Servers are hosted in Chicago, IL at ServerCentral on a 1 gbps link. Virtual servers are restricted to 25-50 mbps depending on plan size, to avoid anybody overloading the network for anyone else. All servers are running on 2x Xeon E5345 (QC 2.33 ghz), with RAID 10 10k rpm hard drives for high drive throughput and data security.
The following UNMANAGED plans are currently available. BTC prices are 'locked' as long as the daily average exchange rate does not move more than 15% up or down. When you setup your server, I will email you the monthly BTC price, and the USD equivalent range that it applies to:256 MB Plan (1.4 BTC or 6 USD)
- 256 MB RAM, 10 GB HD Space, 100 GB Bandwith, 25 mbps, 1 CPU core512 MB Plan (2.1 BTC or 9 USD)
- 512 MB RAM, 25 GB HD Space, 300 GB Bandwith, 30 mbps, 2 CPU cores768 MB Plan (2.8 BTC or 12 USD)
- 768 MB RAM, 40 GB HD Space, 600 GB Bandwith, 40 mbps, 3 CPU cores1024 MB Plan (3.7 BTC or 16 USD)
- 1024 MB RAM, 60 GB HD Space, 1000 GB Bandwith, 50 mbps, 4 CPU cores
Operating systems include: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, ArchLinux, Slackware, Fedora, Gentoo. Multiple versions are available for most operating systems, including the option of 32-bit or 64-bit distributions. You can reinstall the operating system at any time through the control panel provided with your server.
As with most other VPS services, you must agree to our terms of service and acceptable use policy:
1) You may not use our services for the distribution or sale of any content/merchandise that is illegal within the United States of America, or the city of Chicago, IL. This includes bittorrent software and bittorrent tracking services.
2) You may not upload material that infringes on copyright, intellectual property, or trademark rights.
3) Phishing and SPAM are strictly prohibited. Any servers caught in either activity may be immediately suspended without notice or refund.
4) You are responsible for all activities your server is involved in, whether made by you or somebody else that can access of the server.
5) We are not liable for loss of any damage or loss of data. You are responsible for your own offsite backups.
6) Excessive use of CPU, bandwith, or hard drive activity may result in the termination of your account. This includes activities such as bitcoin mining, peer to peer file networks, denial-of-service software, etc. A server found abusing the resources given will first be throttled and warned. If abuse of hardware continues, InfoCircuit, Inc. reserves the right to terminate services without refund.
7) You are responsible for the security of your servers. If your servers are compromised, you will still be held responsible for any breaches to the above terms.
If you are interested or have any questions about these services, please contact me either through forum private messages, or email@example.com
. If you have questions which you believe may be relevant to other forum members, feel free to post it publicly.
InfoCircuit, Inc. is a registered California Corporation.