View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 08:48:44 PM

"Will the real RealSolid please stand up, please stand up, please stand up."
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 10:14:16 PM

Now it all makes sense. No wonder why the original SolidCoin announcement thread seem to be written by a very level-headed person, and yet RealSolid banned me on #solidcoin on IRC when I started asking some hard questions. And no wonder some of CoinHunter's recent posts are well written, and some of them seem to be written by a psychotic, arrogant, idiot. I'm glad the SolidCoin supporters have started to reign in RealSolid.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 10:29:29 PM

LOL

BCX FAIL...
remember the GUY who wanted to start stalking Daniel Parnell's family?

You are a waste dude, kill yourself!

BTW, have you been stalking the guy at myspace that you are certain is me, like you were so certain Daniel Parnell was Coinhunter/RealSolid? Oh fuck wait, I'm also CoinHunter/RealSolid...

Get a grip on reality son.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 10:49:12 PM

Also gleaned from this Skype was that CH/RS was supposed to turn over all private keys to the Trusted Nodes, but has only done so with four of the ten. He maintains control and operation of six of them. In effect he has reniged and balked at going through with relinquishing control and there is some really ugly squabbling on inside SC.

At the risk of letting him in on something he might not already understand, there is no way to "turn over" a digital file. He can always maintain a copy of the private keys and you can never prove he didn't keep a copy. Then when the time is right, he can use his copy of the private keys to cash-out/destroy/etc. the chain.

The SolidCoin 2 chain can never be trusted no matter who CH or RS is. SolidCoin 3 might be different, but only if they eliminate those enforcer nodes completely and stop arbitrarily changing the rules of the game.

Buy & Hold
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 10:53:18 PM

At the risk of letting him in on something he might not already understand, there is no way to "turn over" a digital file. He can always maintain a copy of the private keys and you can never prove he didn't keep a copy. Then when the time is right, he can use his copy of the private keys to cash-out/destroy/etc. the chain.

True but there are ways to irrevocably transfer ownership (just like Bitcoin does for transactions).  The trust keys could have been designed in such a fashion that one could transfer control to another public key which would render the original key superseded.  Of course ClownHumper didn't do that for obvious reasons.  He never intends to give up any control.  This is his private fiat playground and it will never change.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 11:14:27 PM

Also gleaned from this Skype was that CH/RS was supposed to turn over all private keys to the Trusted Nodes, but has only done so with four of the ten. He maintains control and operation of six of them. In effect he has reniged and balked at going through with relinquishing control and there is some really ugly squabbling on inside SC.

The SolidCoin 2 chain can never be trusted no matter who CH or RS is. SolidCoin 3 might be different, but only if they eliminate those enforcer nodes completely and stop arbitrarily changing the rules of the game.

This^.

I just figured Coinhunter/Realsolid went off his meds.
RealSolid passing off someone else's work as his own seems to be a recurring theme in his life.  Angry

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 11:31:08 PM

Yeah. I have to admit it guys.

I really could not sleep well at night because I was constantly wondering who CH / RS REALLY is.

Thank you BCX, now I can sleep all right Cheesy

Now if you could figure out who coblee / ArtForz / lolcust is then you are a true genius !
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 12:18:56 AM

Yeah. I have to admit it guys.

I really could not sleep well at night because I was constantly wondering who CH / RS REALLY is.

Thank you BCX, now I can sleep all right Cheesy

Now if you could figure out who coblee / ArtForz / lolcust is then you are a true genius !

No prob Jakan!

A lot of people know who Coblee is LOL....

I know who ArtForz is also

~BCX~

If this CH/RS theory wasn't true, wouldn't Realsoiled be on here calling us idiots, morons, and trolls? If it is true, the only explanation for his gross failure to insult is if someone revoked his privileges to the account.

Or he might be sleeping off his latest meth bender. Time will tell.

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:08:32 AM

As an ex-mod of Solidcoin.

This makes PERFECT sense...

I dealt with two VERY different RS's.

Parnell (if that's really who the Original RS was) was an AWESOME guy.

I was under the impression that he turned bitter from all the BS thrown at him on here, but now it all makes sense...
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 07:52:31 AM

This is like an episode of Jekyll and Hyde.

abbeytim

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 07:56:16 AM

um why cant we just ignore him you keep giving him publicity if you just ignore him he might go away
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 08:51:06 AM

um why cant we just ignore him you keep giving him publicity if you just ignore him he might go away

We tried that, when we do he just spams the hell out of the forum with free reign.

They have their own forum over at Solidcointalk, We don't go over there spamming about Bitcoin. I wish they would just return the favor.

Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 07:56:00 PM

That's because no one, including them barely use it. Some the "current" post are months old.
Maybe they are afraid their dictator would disable their coins/wallets/addresses in the network, should they offend him.
So they just shut up. Actually that's what happens in North Korea...
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
February 22, 2012, 10:00:07 PM

ScamCoin?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: