Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: thread for refunds and compensation of blackarrow X3  (Read 2859 times)
tracyhh (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:02:30 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 04:47:39 PM by tracyhh

updates:
1.for anyone who wants refunds and compensate now,I think we should be a group..
as BA restricted me on their ecoin said :" the security risk involved with sending personal documents to an unknown person. "
I will let them no reason to restricted me.. they are afraid customer unite be a group..so, I hope guys from our group can help me prove I just use documents for police use or lawers use.

on the other hand, if anyone don't trust me, you are free not to send me any documents...but when necessary, I just hope any customers can standout in this forum to speak out the truth about BA....
my contact also available: refundsme@163.com or PM me...

2.for anyone want your order and also more compensate units...I think we also should be a group...
I can give you this:(to check the price(CNY) for the miner in China market now,they are all in stock and can send quickly). you can discuss with BA about the compensation according to these price

http://www.cybtc.com/it618_scoremall-scoremall_page.html?pid=52

http://www.cybtc.com/it618_scoremall-scoremall_page.html?pid=40

they are just two example...

By the way, check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691 (BA just got C+)...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tracyhh (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

I already called police and I think we should be group doing this if anyone also request refunds but refused by BA.join us if you wish..

BA totally refuse any refunds and we still not get the X3 and the compensation already not enough..
We are their customer not their investor.We buy the products not their failure..
so for now,just refund your customer..BA
tracyhh (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:16:44 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 04:31:45 AM by tracyhh

to all:
yes,we of course will  not keep your informations.we just hand them to police for investigating for now,also for lawyer use..

if BA refund us or sent the X3 or your products to you and just let me know..I will out you of the request list if you wish

our purpose is use our right as customer, look for help through right way, police..laws..
not threaten them,so don't worry,I also hope BA can refunds me now or give me the X3 and increased compensation,but for now,it seems impossible..

anyway, if you want to join us,join us now.I can't guarantee you this will success,but I am been told from ...
more people standout more chance to success,at least let people know what BA is..
I never see any company like BA before like this..

we can ask for help from society and net like webo(like twitter,and yes we also can ask attention and help from twitter or Facebook even in this forum etc..that's why we also need your help),ask help from media.,
in a word , We will try our best.  that's why I ask your join to us

standout say the right thing,do the right thing!
best regards..
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:26:20 AM

in my limited experience of retrieving withheld funds from dodgy bitcoin scamming companies, might i suggest bombarding them and every one of their threads/accounts (twitter/facebook etc) with huge red letters.

also attack their trust rating if they have one.

also contact bitpay if you paid via bitpay - they can assist (no guarantees)

Also as you are doing gather as much personal info regarding them and freely post this in big red letters on all their threads/accounts elsewhere.

before i tried this i got ignored by all of them or given the stupid runaround - after a sustained campaign, i have received ALL my refunds.

Best of Luck To You All!!

tracyhh (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:49:08 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 06:48:01 AM by tracyhh

in my limited experience of retrieving withheld funds from dodgy bitcoin scamming companies, might i suggest bombarding them and every one of their threads/accounts (twitter/facebook etc) with huge red letters.

also attack their trust rating if they have one.

also contact bitpay if you paid via bitpay - they can assist (no guarantees)

Also as you are doing gather as much personal info regarding them and freely post this in big red letters on all their threads/accounts elsewhere.

before i tried this i got ignored by all of them or given the stupid runaround - after a sustained campaign, i have received ALL my refunds.

Best of Luck To You All!!

thanks for your advice and support ....we will try our best ..

we don't want trouble against anyone,but seriously. a company like BA totally refused any refunds in a forced way no matter what reason the customer request...they just ignore refunds...that's really bad..and no any limited time for delivery just let you wait ..seems when they happy then they can sent you your ordet,if not,truly.according to their so called terms
if they failed and can't give you the products or any delayed.they think they should not responsible for that and that is customer's mistake invest in them...
guys. tell me if you will trust this company and buy products from them or not in the future?

it's really hard for our customer to use our right in this community..so we should unite and support each other..
this should not be the bitcoin world:allows cheating and no rules to this cheater..if the community allows these company like BA exist...no one will benefit at last even if BA...

besides,we, The BA customers, I stand out,warning everyone who plan to  consider to do business with this company and the boss(We will know him at last in someway),be very careful,they will totally not allow any refunds and promise or guarantee to any one..they are not confidence about their products and company...they may don't have the ability to do these business at all...because hardly any company which sell miner will totally refused refunds at all and even didn't dare to guarantee anything to their partner or customer...

we,The BA customers,I stand out, hoping the admin of this forum or other customers or anyone to help us despite we have taken other actions,your help are always helpful and thankful.the BA official even hardly to their official thread to talk and discuss with their customers...so I hope anyone can contact BA and their boss to tell them to acknowledge these problems and do as reall company do ..
and I suggest personally that admin can open a official thread to update the trust Rating like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691   for every company here..so we can see who is the cheater...

best regards
tracyhh (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:43:02 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 03:57:10 PM by tracyhh

updates:
 guys, guess what?..I receive an email from BA:

"Dear customer,

We were unable to change your BTCs at the exchange rate that you have paid us and for this reason we still hold your BTC. For this reason, we are only able to refund you the BTC sum that you've actually paid minus the equivalent of 50 USD in BTC handling fee.

If you agree that this is enough to settle your refund in full, we will refund you. Otherwise, we are declining your refund according to the clauses quoted below from our terms and conditions and will deliver your order as agreed in our terms and conditions.
"

Does any one in our group recieved the same email?? please check your email and reply me...thanks

BA are you seriously??? are you kidding me?Huh......
what I request the refunds are bitcoins values 6068.13 USD(5,949.15+118.98) plus 6068.13*20%=1213.626 USD as
compensation....which means totally 7281.756 USD you should pay me....not just 6.35693BTC I paid you on 10 Dec 2013. because 6.35693BTC today(June 11,2014)not values 7281.756 USD even not values 6068.13 USD in order...
in today's exchange rate that should be more than 11.3778 BTC...
or you can pay me 7281.756 USD through bank.

BA,may I ask you if today's exchange rate is very high like 10000USD/BTC, you still will refunds me 6.35693BTC?Huh

Now, eveyone see what BA is now?....they are cheater....
BA, where is my money? where is my products,my order??

more ridiculous....
all my post on their: ecointalk.net are gone,  when I post, guess what? I recieve: "You have been restricted from posting on this community."
everyone, if you have something to say, you can say it on http://ecointalk.net/ also, because BA may more afraid on that forum...

david105396

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:37:42 AM

I would like to remind everybody that sending this type of information to a person you do not personally know and trust is an extreme security risk. We highly recommend to not send this type of information. Again if customers want to work together or help each other that is no problem, whatever the subject matter.

Black Arrow Support
tracyhh (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:47:33 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 05:04:49 AM by tracyhh

I would like to remind everybody that sending this type of information to a person you do not personally know and trust is an extreme security risk. We highly recommend to not send this type of information. Again if customers want to work together or help each other that is no problem, whatever the subject matter.

I have updates and change my thread here at #1....so this time what excuse you can find to ban me so let me can't say anything true about BA?

BTW, BA,not just deal refunds request of mine(and just unfair refunds which I can't accept),but refunds all of your customers if they request refunds ..do as a good company do...
we still not got our products X3, still no refunds and unfair refunds for me at least...
still no updates infos from BA official....
fkblackst998

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:29:58 AM

Yes! Black arrow company! No refund for me! They have been looking for an excuse! In the refund! Time has passed half a year! And they had no compensation! I will ask the police to intervene! This is you do not want to see!
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:34:43 AM

chinese buyer vs. chinese seller?

Potential for Epic!

seems like its done in google translate. very good read
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:18:47 PM

Please go back to trolling your own scam thread, nobody is asking for your permission to say anything.
ducmami

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:51:59 AM

BA,may I ask you if today's exchange rate is very high like 10000USD/BTC, you still will refunds me 6.35693BTC?Huh

Please wait... baby.
If you want to get full your money, wait for BTC comeback 1000usd/BTC, you will get full refund from BA
And now, wait...
LOL  Cheesy
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:16:09 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 05:17:50 PM by Craige288

I think they knew about the caps.  It's just too obvious because they specifically mentioned caps in their statement to cop out from the price matching promise.

I think it's time to turn the table.  No more sitting and waiting, listening to their lies after lies!  We need to start joining and taking action to combat this situation and get the return we deserve.  We've been lied to... We have proof...

I have a mate who's an Australian Federal Police Officer and he needs to know how many others there are that have been ripped off.  He has the ability to perform international inquiries regarding Alexandru Sovu and can influence the authorities in China. http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/publications/platypus/previous-editions/2000/march-2000/china.aspx

I for one am liking the fact that we can influence the Ministry of Public Security and bring BA to their attention.

If you would like to be noted in the investigation and hopefully either obtain your money back or at the very least see Alexandru Sovu come to justice then please click here :- http://members.iinet.net.au/~craige/BA_Customers/BA.html.  

That is all I need for now to create the list he needs.  Sorry for the rough web page but I wanted it up quickly.  I will create a database from the submissions and forward to the AFP.

I will obviously report any news at hand, directly to this thread.

Please spread the word so we get maximum exposure and build an understanding of exactly how much money has been fraudulently obtained by BA!

I wonder if XBtec would sell us the email list of BA customers?  If you are in contact with them or have influence then it would be nice to know and hopefully obtain the list.

EDIT : This also applies to customers that have already received their equipment.  It is late, not to original specs and now we find... dangerous.  You have been sent nothing compared to the amount you paid.  Please join the wagon, you have nothing to lose!

ANOTHER EDIT : When I say "any news at hand" will be posted to this thread I mean : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.new#new
isdi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:33:01 AM

I think they knew about the caps.  It's just too obvious because they specifically mentioned caps in their statement to cop out from the price matching promise.

I think it's time to turn the table.  No more sitting and waiting, listening to their lies after lies!  We need to start joining and taking action to combat this situation and get the return we deserve.  We've been lied to... We have proof...

I have a mate who's an Australian Federal Police Officer and he needs to know how many others there are that have been ripped off.  He has the ability to perform international inquiries regarding Alexandru Sovu and can influence the authorities in China. http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/publications/platypus/previous-editions/2000/march-2000/china.aspx

I for one am liking the fact that we can influence the Ministry of Public Security and bring BA to their attention.

If you would like to be noted in the investigation and hopefully either obtain your money back or at the very least see Alexandru Sovu come to justice then please click here :- http://members.iinet.net.au/~craige/BA_Customers/BA.html

That is all I need for now to create the list he needs.  Sorry for the rough web page but I wanted it up quickly.  I will create a database from the submissions and forward to the AFP.

I will obviously report any news at hand, directly to this thread.

Please spread the word so we get maximum exposure and build an understanding of exactly how much money has been fraudulently obtained by BA!

I wonder if XBtec would sell us the email list of BA customers?  If you are in contact with them or have influence then it would be nice to know and hopefully obtain the list.

EDIT : This also applies to customers that have already received their equipment.  It is late, not to original specs and now we find... dangerous.  You have been sent nothing compared to the amount you paid.  Please join the wagon, you have nothing to lose!

ANOTHER EDIT : When I say "any news at hand" will be posted to this thread I mean : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.new#new

I'm not sure if I'm too late. I have filled in my details too in your website. I ordered X3 November last year and promise after promise, nothing until today. I am based in Melbourne, will do as much as I can to help you out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: