Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Fiatcoin]Fiatcoin – 30%+70%IPO The Fiat Exchange System Announcement  (Read 8255 times)
blackhatzw

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:03:40 AM

It's a scam obviously, it doesn't make sense, banks and government will not allow this.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:40:57 AM

you told us it was wrote by C, but the PEiD detect the FC.exe and tell me it was C# ? Can you give us a reason?

it may take me some hours to complete this program via C#/ VB , Visual Studio.
Amanda-Smith

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:59:54 AM

you told us it was wrote by C, but the PEiD detect the FC.exe and tell me it was C# ? Can you give us a reason?

i think the programme is just a simple frame, it has nothing substantial technology.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SyZY6yNNDUgLoFT76mj7ywQriifTN2pYAD
Amanda-Smith

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:01:37 AM

It's a scam obviously, it doesn't make sense, banks and government will not allow this.
it's very difficult to achieve what the dev said. so it looks more like a scam.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SyZY6yNNDUgLoFT76mj7ywQriifTN2pYAD
alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:10:00 AM

DEV is thinking how to explain for this.lol
coin loves

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:11:24 AM

It's a scam obviously
Comments

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:28:46 AM

i think the programme is just a simple frame, it has nothing substantial technology.

lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:24:27 PM

Lol Chinese Flashcoin aka FiatCoin

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
infinitywell

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:18:56 PM

FAQ
Q: Are you swindles?
A:Of course not.

Okay, you can haz all my moneyz. I's can send you check for amount $1,000 and you send me back $300, U keep rest? I trust you?

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

if you invest in this crap you deserve to lose your investment
its that simple Cheesy

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
blackhatzw

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:05:17 PM

Do not leave your wallet address in the Replies, this is not a giveaway plan,30% of the free opportunity to participate just build communities.
Background
As a player, I can’t help but to think how to make a connection between Crypto-Currency and the real life. What’s more, how to put the Crypto-Currency into use also puzzles me a lot.Recently, I talked with my friend Dick about this problem for a whole afternoon and we also worked very hard for 15 days for the idea and finally we come out with the method, which can connect the real life with Crypto currency. The solution is Fiatcoin.

How & Why
Fiatcoin owns the most of the advantages of all the Crypto-Currency and it solves the problem of the port of fiat. What’s more, we occupy our own features.
Fiatcoin depends on the new grand code.The difference between Fiatcoin and other Crypto currency is that Fiatcoin concentrate more on the problem of Fiat’ s port and exit. How to transfer the Crypto currency into each country’s Fiat as well as how to transfer the Fiat into Crypto currency is the most concerning function of Fiatcoin. The biggest enemy of Crypto currency is the government. Therefore, as far as I am concerned, the Fiatcoin’s  port and exit function will be a revolution of the Crypto currency. Although the gateway is such a powerful function. It still can’t guarantee the reliability. Everyone can be the gateway is not far away from the reality, which is solved by fiatcoin.
The *how* part:First,you can imagine our bulid-in-third-party services as paypal,our bulid-in-third-party services include send money,withdrawal,deposit.
Second,you can transfer your fiatcoin into fiat when you need,for example,1fiatcoin=1dollar,you can uese the build-in exchange system to sell your fiatcoin.
Last,choose withdrawl ,we will use our "special way"(i can not give you more details,because this is our core secret)send money to your paypal or banks

About
Name:Fiatcoin
Total Amount:1 billion
Distribution:POS(proof-of-stake)
Software:based on C
Characteristic:
1. The grand new system of the port of fiat (doesn’t depends on the Gateway)
2. The grand new reward and punishment mechanism(solves the problem of rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer)
3. Anonymity
4. Not lower than the ripple’s property transfer speed.
5. Fiat coin wallet has the built-in Third一part system.(built-in exchange system,bulid-in-third-party services)
Innovations:Anonymous+POS2.0+Fiat Exchange Platform+Rapid transfer of assets
Whitepaper:Not finished
Email address: fiatisipmortant@gmail.com
Open source code: https://github.com/fiatcointeam/ (just in case someone would "borrow" my code, so I decided to update the code after IPO)
IPO close date:2014-6-25
Downloads
Fiatcoin testing program:https://hostr.co/0QOmB12CSMqw
Our future plan
The reason why I design the fiatcoin is to slove the reality problem in nowdays.---that is how to transfer your Internet wealthy into Fiat in a quick way. As far as it goes , Bitcoin is not convenient enough to replace the Fiat. Therefore, what puzzles everyone’s problem is that how to transfer the Crypto currency into Fiat quickly and conveniently. The biggest careerism of people is to make a kind of negotiation with the bank. That is to take the bank as the biggest Fiat’s port and exit so that we can break a wider grand than other Crypto currency.

Distribution plan
70% gives to the investor(700000000)
10% gives to BTT membership(Only those who register BTT account before 25th and above member, May can participate in this project. If you are a new account, you can only participate through IPO)(100000000)
10% offers to developers as a reward( develop new UI for wallet, new characteristics(recasting), mobile wallets, etc.)(100000000)
10% used for population of the coin(translation, transaction platform, casting pool, media gift, third party application, etc.)(100000000)
IPO address
Btc:1BHU5SShU5JgYiEz9uiU4NhJCNUkzNweNP
meanwhile PM the launcher of the genesis post.  Send the wallet address with your genesis blocking in digital format to the author, and then conform list in the google text.

FAQ
Q: Are you swindles?
A:Of course not. But what you have to realized is that the opportunity coexists with risk. There used to existed many queries when the nxt decided to do the ipo , however, it didn’t obstruct the nxt became the legend. I have confidence with my own product. But you should also pay attention to a reality , that is each investment owns risks, and it depends on your own judgement.
Q:Can I earn money?
A:Good question! As what I have mentioned, I have confidence with own product and what I concentrate on is the port problem between virtual and reality. This is far more expected than any other new functions! Fiatcoin will surpass the Nxt to as a new legend.
Q:Can I take part in for many times?
A: Sure you can.
Q:Do you have a full time dev team on Fiatcoin?
A:YES. our dev team has 5 person, 2 experienced programmer and 3 marketing director. 1 of the 2 programmer have more than 10 years program experiences and familiar with altcoin development.

Bounties
Translation
Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647132.new#new
Russian
German
Spanish
Italian
Korean
Portuguese
Design
Logo
Video
Forum
Website
any good news?
biekelroy

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

dev take 0.3BTC and run away
lol
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:15:44 AM

This whole thread.
Omg, no one can be this naive to fall for this...
Can they?
They can't right?
I still have faith in humanity that no one can be this stupid but...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: