Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want your own Bitcoin & Crypto News site like TheBitcoinNews.co.uk?  (Read 905 times)
bsarl (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:42:54 PM

Hi all,

we offer whitelable service Bitcoin & Crypto currency News sites like http://TheBitcoinNews.co.uk or http://MinerDesk.com

We create a Wordpress site like ours, with all the plugins we use and feetch all the news directly from TheBitcoinNews.co.uk and http://MinerDesk.com to your new Bitcoin & Crypto News site! Daily about 50 News!

All what you need is:

Your domain name
Your Logo

What you need to do?
Promote your site in forums, twitter, facebook etc.

How to get Money?

Sell advertising places ( Banner Ads ) and Press releases!

Create a good income with less work!

We setup a News site for you in 24 hours, if your domain is already registered and your Logo is ready! ( we can assist you there too )

Want a other layout? no problem we have more News sites layouts available!

Pricing for our service?

5 BTC

How to start?

Get in touch with us! contact@bitcoinsarl.fr or send us a pm here!
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:45:23 PM

$3300 for a Wordpress news site is very steep.

bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:20:51 AM

well but this is a ready to go offer!

We setup your full site in less than 24 hours!

We can also offer Video News websites like : http://CryptoTu.be

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:20:36 AM

5 BTC? You're kidding.. right?
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:16:01 AM

well but this is a ready to go offer!

We setup your full site in less than 24 hours!

We can also offer Video News websites like : http://CryptoTu.be

Firstly the price is very high man even  if it is ready to go.

Also,copying content from your other 2 sites directly will make the website look very bad in aspect of seo.
bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:23:38 AM

@b!z  ok no we are not kidding Smiley can you do it cheaper? show us!

@sameev29 about SEO check our keywords and ranking on google

This systems run full automated, you have work 5 minutes on the site every day nothing more!

5 BTC sound expensive, but to know what you need for system like that and to setup self or let's do by any other company you pay much more and need much much time!

In 24 hours a system like that can up for you and run! and you can start earn money!
sameev29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:14:31 PM

@b!z  ok no we are not kidding Smiley can you do it cheaper? show us!

@sameev29 about SEO check our keywords and ranking on google

This systems run full automated, you have work 5 minutes on the site every day nothing more!

5 BTC sound expensive, but to know what you need for system like that and to setup self or let's do by any other company you pay much more and need much much time!

In 24 hours a system like that can up for you and run! and you can start earn money!

bsarl,I am a wordpress designer and developer myself.I am letting aside the website theme part.

But its the content that can do harm.Google will blacklist the sites if they see exact match with your other 2 sites content.
bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:24:51 PM

But its the content that can do harm.Google will blacklist the sites if they see exact match with your other 2 sites content.

i agree with you, but you can easy add other news feeds content and or your own if need.

btw not all traffic comes from google, to be listed there is nice, but to promote sites like that its much better you use existing bitcoin community and hundreds of crypto coin forums etc. also you can promote by adwords and bing ads, the way is the target how you get traffic doesn't matter.

SEO is dead

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Finsidesearch%2Fhowsearchworks%2Fassets%2Fsearchqualityevaluatorguidelines.pdf

ok is 2012 but read and think about SEO after
sameev29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:29:58 PM

i agree with you, but you can easy add other news feeds content and or your own if need.

btw not all traffic comes from google, to be listed there is nice, but to promote sites like that its much better you use existing bitcoin community and hundreds of crypto coin forums etc. also you can promote by adwords and bing ads, the way is the target how you get traffic doesn't matter.

SEO is dead

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Finsidesearch%2Fhowsearchworks%2Fassets%2Fsearchqualityevaluatorguidelines.pdf

ok is 2012 but read and think about SEO after

I couldn't read all of that writing.What's the summary of it?
bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:35:19 PM

summary is SEO is not important
Google have working people to rank websites

But this is a other topic, the thing is owner of a website as our can add many sources as want. The system take all the news into.

And is it not better you have all the news in one place than read daily 50 websites?
sameev29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

summary is SEO is not important
Google have working people to rank websites

But this is a other topic, the thing is owner of a website as our can add many sources as want. The system take all the news into.

And is it not better you have all the news in one place than read daily 50 websites?

I heard about Google Panda causing trouble for copying content from other sites.
bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:16:50 PM

yes panda, penguin and maybe next hippopotamus who cares the whole internet is a copy Smiley

people believe still in seo are out of time, take a look all the big websites, they have no follow no index and some of them not have any keywords too, who cares google right now again?

quality comes from the content self not from any ranking in googles search engine and traffic you can cheap buy, seo is in our eyes googles biggest joke ever Smiley

sameev29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:31:30 PM

yes panda, penguin and maybe next hippopotamus who cares the whole internet is a copy Smiley

people believe still in seo are out of time, take a look all the big websites, they have no follow no index and some of them not have any keywords too, who cares google right now again?

quality comes from the content self not from any ranking in googles search engine and traffic you can cheap buy, seo is in our eyes googles biggest joke ever Smiley

In that case you have to live on total advertising.

How will people find your site if you don't have any seo.
bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:57:58 PM

of course you have to advertise the site, there are many more ways than seo for google exists, also do you want real in the hand of google only? you can buy ads there, this is the business model of google, they not want give you free listing

So buy ads, than you can sell for example with a news site we offer press releases! Ads are cheap and not only google offers, look Bing ads are very cheap also coinurl and many many others send you good traffic.

btw, more bitcoin news sites are good for bitcoin too

we create this offer just as we see on our twitter followers are so many call them self bitcoin or crypto news and not have websites ( just the domain without any)!

So here they can get it! we give them our News system to spread the world about bitcoin, what kind of news they publish and from where they get is a other thing, i think not google is important in this case.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

Your pricing is ridiculous. Your services don't seem to fit a premium at all more so someone would choose if they didnt have a specific back ground.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:54:03 PM

sorry but we think this price is correct! if you can offer same service much cheaper than show us please!
sameev29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:13:03 PM

sorry but we think this price is correct! if you can offer same service much cheaper than show us please!

I can do it for half the price seriously.
bsarl (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:29:32 PM

ok do it and show me you have 24 hours
sameev29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:47:29 PM

ok do it and show me you have 24 hours

Why would I without being in a contract with a buyer.

If you doubt my wordpress skills I can show them off here.I made close to 30 sites.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:52:59 PM

You design is quiet bad and nowhere near CoinDesk. Try to sell it for 5 USD at Fiverr.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: