Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feminists Freak Out Over Suggestion Women Learn Self Defense to Avoid Rape  (Read 4194 times)
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Your idea is a less extreme version of the death penalty, so it's highly unlikely it's going to work

My idea is far more extreme than the death penalty.  The death penalty only sterilizes the rapist.  My idea is to not only sterilize him, but the entire populations from which rapists emerge.

I would sterilize the rapist obviously, thus removing his genes from the genepool.  His relatives share many of his genes, which is why I would sterilize his siblings, nieces, and nephews.  Then I also sterilize the women who are attracted to rapists or who tolerate rapists.

If rapists are no longer born then rape will no longer occur.

There is simply no fear-based solution that has ever caused someone to observe a law that they wouldn't already have observed.  The only way to stop rape is for women to treat their children with dignity and respect, i.e. as human beings, instead of beating them (esp. the boys much more often than the girls hint hint power struggle hint hint rape is an act of dominance hint hint) and treating them like they're inferior.  Until this happens, rape will continue all over the world.

You are suffering from a common misconception.  Rape is not about dominance, it is about sex, and sex is about procreation.  This is the reason that 94% of female rape victims are age 29 or younger.  Rape is simply forced mating, a common act among many nonhuman animals and some sort of humans.  The reason that it is common is because it provides its practitioners with an evolutionary advantage.  Turn that advantage into a disadvantage and evolution will sort things out.

Also you seem to believe that people can be taught to have different personalities.  There is absolutely no evidence for this, and plenty of evidence to the contrary.  Rapists are born, not trained.  Other than eliminating them, the only alternative is suppressing them through intimidation.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:58:55 PM

https://twitter.com/IraqiFighters/status/478735516255285248

------------------------------------------------------------
A.K.A... reality.

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:21:30 PM

I would say sterilize the rapists AND seize enough of his assets to pay for all medical costs and damages to the women who were victims of rape. If he doesn't have enough assets to cover costs, garnish his wages. If he is unemployed, put him to work on a public works program and send his pay to her. And if a child results, he has to pay child support.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:26:52 PM

I would say sterilize the rapists AND seize enough of his assets to pay for all medical costs and damages to the women who were victims of rape. If he doesn't have enough assets to cover costs, garnish his wages. If he is unemployed, put him to work on a public works program and send his pay to her. And if a child results, he has to pay child support.

wouldn't work

a lot would commit suicide and who would pay child support then?

either only sterilize him or just imprison him and make him pay for child support

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:35:08 PM

These are honestly the type of feminists that I hate. Why don't they just let the women decide? Possibly just clueless feminists, that don't even understand what Feminism is.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:39:40 PM

These are honestly the type of feminists that I hate. Why don't they just let the women decide? Possibly just clueless feminists, that don't even understand what Feminism is.

i guess they are just ball-busting extremists who blame everything on men. extremism in any fashion is just.. bad.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:58:01 PM

i guess they are just ball-busting extremists who blame everything on men. extremism in any fashion is just.. bad.

yes, this directly proves how they're trying to pass the blame on man, I guess they consider themselves perfect and think they don't need to change but that they need to change us..

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:37:59 PM

yes, this directly proves how they're trying to pass the blame on man, I guess they consider themselves perfect and think they don't need to change but that they need to change us..

well i don't know how many of them are ball-busters though. so to be fair, we shouldn't become misogynistic in retaliation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: