Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 Microloans Available (No Collateral)  (Read 625 times)
CBr88 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:52:07 PM

The loan is a very simple microloan:

1) 0.01 BTC loans available for up to one week.
2) 0.02 BTC is always the amount that must be paid back.

No collateral is needed if I consider the user to be not stupid enough to risk their account being negbombed over such a small account. Please no newbies, junior members or negatively trusted users apply.

Thanks,

CBr88
StarbucksShop

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:15:30 PM

Hey can I be your second loan
CBr88 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:21:20 AM

I'm not convinced that either of your accounts are worth that much. If you provide me with ID or other assurances I will provide the loan to both of you.
CBr88 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:10:45 PM

In response to Vod's negative trusting of me, I'm happy to provide micro loans of this size if I'm convinced by the nature of the application. I'm not asking specifically for ID at all but given both users have no tangible value on their own reputation here (a member account can be purchased for less than 0.05 BTC and both are seeking greater loans simultaneously), I'm unwilling to provide these loans. More or less anyone above the rank of member would be accepted, anything below instantly rejected, while borderline cases I need to consider more carefully.

Umer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:36:20 PM

The loan is a very simple microloan:

1) 0.01 BTC loans available for up to one week.
2) 0.02 BTC is always the amount that must be paid back.

No collateral is needed if I consider the user to be not stupid enough to risk their account being negbombed over such a small account. Please no newbies, junior members or negatively trusted users apply.

Thanks,

CBr88

CBr88,

Dont be sad... Just keep joining the threads and guide peoples the best and dont scam the red colour under you will not matter if you will do something good here...

And yeah Vod is doing all these thing i ask for loan when i m a newbie he leave a negative feedback saying newbie + asking for loan..

And i want a loan of 0.02 hurry..
Traffic4u

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:37:32 PM

Would you give me a loan?  Grin

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:40:38 PM

I would like to apply, I know I'm a jr member but considering I'm in a limited signature campaign that I think it would be quite profitable (And has already reached maximum participants) I think I would lose more than the loan.
I would like to ask for a 0.01 BTC
Loan Repayment by 17/6 (Sig campaign payment date).
BTC : 1AF4xGvGZj3Rbnn8mLyCHVfu7rwYKasFXd

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
StarbucksShop

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

I'm not convinced that either of your accounts are worth that much. If you provide me with ID or other assurances I will provide the loan to both of you.

Your a newbie with 4 post and you thought I was gonna give you my Id not gonna happen it's funny how your trust points just shot up to a negative 6 Smh
ReRunRod

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:56:27 PM

Are people really asking for $7.00?

SMH.
Traffic4u

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:06:07 PM