Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Natural & Raw Crystal and Mineral Specimens for Healing (Info/Pics Inside)  (Read 2061 times)
grandy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:06:50 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 10:01:53 AM by grandy

the price must be included here. i think need some more explanation.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:28:22 PM

These are awesome and first I've seen of its kind on bitcointalk that's for sure. I'll fling you a PM in regards to shipping for Australia. I have an Aunt who is well into these kind of stones
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:30:15 PM

These are awesome and first I've seen of its kind on bitcointalk that's for sure. I'll fling you a PM in regards to shipping for Australia. I have an Aunt who is well into these kind of stones

Looking forward to hearing from you!
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:38:25 PM

These are really neat! I wish I had extra space to put some of these on display!

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:45:34 PM

Ok so it's the kyanite and ammonite slice I'm interested in, one of each shipped to Sydney Australia.. Let me know what cost would be for the both shipped when you get the chance. Thanks in advance Smiley
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:13:03 AM

These are really neat! I wish I had extra space to put some of these on display!

Sizes are listed, some pieces arent too big!
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:18:18 PM

First piece sold! Golden Healer @ 0.09BTC!
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:15:23 PM

Prices are all newly updated and lowered!

9 pieces left in stock, all of them shipping anywhere in the world for only 0.5BTC!
GoombaParty

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:58:27 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 08:12:47 PM by GoombaParty

This is a concept that is often shut down by science, but there is hard scientific proof that this is a legitimate form of healing for many, and the energy of crystals is not simply a placebo effect.

Got any links to that hard scientific proof?
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

If you research piezoelectricity and Pyroelectricity you will see scientific evidence of the energy transfers that occur when one comes into contact with a crystal or mineral.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:08:55 PM

I would be interested in the science behind this. I don't see piezoelectricity being discussed around a lot

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
GoombaParty

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:18:34 PM

If you research piezoelectricity and Pyroelectricity you will see scientific evidence of the energy transfers that occur when one comes into contact with a crystal or mineral.

But you said that there is hard scientific proof that this is a legitimate form of healing for many, and the energy of crystals is not simply a placebo effect.  Can you please provide that hard scientific proof?  I searched but failed to find anything.
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:37:16 PM

The best hard scientific proof I can provide is what I stated earlier. It is also largely a matter of esoteric knowledge which is not necessarily science based but can explain things to a much higher degree than hard science can. Healing starts with the energy body and works it's way down to the lower vibrational fields into the physical body. Crystals are dense manifestations of various kinds of healing energies. Those who accept those energies have the capability to receive the healing and be aware of it.
GoombaParty

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:54:12 PM

The best hard scientific proof I can provide is what I stated earlier. It is also largely a matter of esoteric knowledge which is not necessarily science based but can explain things to a much higher degree than hard science can. Healing starts with the energy body and works it's way down to the lower vibrational fields into the physical body. Crystals are dense manifestations of various kinds of healing energies. Those who accept those energies have the capability to receive the healing and be aware of it.

That kind of healing worked out really well for Steve Jobs.  Fuck you and everybody like you who prey on ignorance and good will.
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:40:19 PM

That kind of healing worked out really well for Steve Jobs.  Fuck you and everybody like you who prey on ignorance and good will.

Looks like someone is ignorant and putting out anger on people through a message board.

You don't know anything about Steve Jobs according to your last comment, and if you don't like the things I am offering to the world then move on.

You have a lot to learn dear friend. I have nothing but good will, and if you claim that I am preying on ignorant people and you're responding as though I am preying on you, what does that say? Wink
GoombaParty

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:48:41 PM

Looks like someone is ignorant and putting out anger on people through a message board.

You don't know anything about Steve Jobs according to your last comment, and if you don't like the things I am offering to the world then move on.

You have a lot to learn dear friend. I have nothing but good will, and if you claim that I am preying on ignorant people and you're responding as though I am preying on you, what does that say? Wink

You offer the world nothing but false hope and an empty bank account.  You're a charlatan.
grandy (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:53:51 PM

I have pieces of rock that came from the earth, and I'm offering them on the Internet.

I see nothing wrong?
GoombaParty

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:59:02 PM

I have pieces of rock that came from the earth, and I'm offering them on the Internet.

I see nothing wrong?

It's not what you're selling, it's how you are selling it.  You are selling it with lies.  I'm sure that works great for you when you're out at music festivals, but don't come pedaling that bullshit around here and expect someone to not call you out. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: