Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:47:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for guest posts and contributors  (Read 1313 times)
CoinFire (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:44:28 AM

Coin Fire is growing significantly faster than I had initially expected when I started this site.

I’ve been not only writing Bitcoin faucet reviews, writing about the latest news in Bitcoin and trying to get the site in order but I’ve been thinking about allowing some contributors and guest posts from others on Coin Fire.

Several people have sent messages of support and thanking me for building such an awesome site and several others have offered wonderful suggestions and even others have been asking how they can contribute and help or write a feature for the site.

I’m excited to announce that I am ready to start accepting guest posts and contributions from regular contributors.

If you’ve got a knack for writing and are passionate about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and would love to see your name on a byline than this is an excellent opportunity. Each contributor will receive an advertisement in our advertising cycle, the ability to write about themselves in the box below the piece and the ability to solicit tips directly to a Bitcoin address that you own.

If you are interested in writing for Coin Fire please send me a private message. I'm excited to hear from you!

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:59:20 AM

Do we get paid for writing articles?
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

Yes,
I also want to know if we get paid for writing.
I am interested in this project and will be happy to join if it is paid.
I will PM you with details and if you like we can work together in the future.
BR
xXBEVOXx

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:41:20 PM

Maybe we could cross promote. My site offers crypto sites with reviews currently on bitcoin, Litecoin, dogecoin and darkcoin. Check it out www.pieceofbit.com. I offer referral space to the person's that write the reviews.

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 09:15:34 PM

This is always up for negotiation. If interested please send me a PM on here Smiley

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:42:46 PM

Maybe we could cross promote. My site offers crypto sites with reviews currently on bitcoin, Litecoin, dogecoin and darkcoin. Check it out www.pieceofbit.com. I offer referral space to the person's that write the reviews.

I'll send over a PM Smiley

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:12:34 PM

Coin Fire is growing significantly faster than I had initially expected when I started this site.

I’ve been not only writing Bitcoin faucet reviews, writing about the latest news in Bitcoin and trying to get the site in order but I’ve been thinking about allowing some contributors and guest posts from others on Coin Fire.

Several people have sent messages of support and thanking me for building such an awesome site and several others have offered wonderful suggestions and even others have been asking how they can contribute and help or write a feature for the site.

I’m excited to announce that I am ready to start accepting guest posts and contributions from regular contributors.

If you’ve got a knack for writing and are passionate about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and would love to see your name on a byline than this is an excellent opportunity. Each contributor will receive an advertisement in our advertising cycle, the ability to write about themselves in the box below the piece and the ability to solicit tips directly to a Bitcoin address that you own.

If you are interested in writing for Coin Fire please send me a private message. I'm excited to hear from you!

What do u mean by significant growth ? I just checked your alexa to be 3,152,618.

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:17:09 PM

What do u mean by significant growth ? I just checked your alexa to be 3,152,618.

I guess it is relative to each person but for me it has been exciting to go from only about 50 uniques a day visiting to about 2,000 uniques each day visiting. I would consider that I have grown it that much in just under three weeks as someone new to the community and new to writing to be significant.

I apologize if I am wrong or am seen as "trolling".

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:31:29 AM

I guess it is relative to each person but for me it has been exciting to go from only about 50 uniques a day visiting to about 2,000 uniques each day visiting. I would consider that I have grown it that much in just under three weeks as someone new to the community and new to writing to be significant.

You are right that is great growth - well done
CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:52:40 AM

You are right that is great growth - well done

Thanks Blatchcorn!

CoinFire (OP)

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:21:10 PM

Yes,
I also want to know if we get paid for writing.
I am interested in this project and will be happy to join if it is paid.
I will PM you with details and if you like we can work together in the future.
BR

We are negotiating with each contributor. Some want paid, others just want to share a bitcoin URL with each feature. We go on a case-by-case basis depending on how often you are going to be contributing and the level at which you are contributing pieces.

I look forward to reading your PM Smiley

TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:37:34 PM

Hello How much traffic per day do you have ?

I will do it for free
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:40:43 AM

Sometime ago, a site called Bubblews.com has emerged and promised to pay bloggers for every seen or like in their posted articles.  That site owed me around 200 dollars and yet they just closed it without paying a lot of contributors.  I guess before you venture towards this plan, You should really negotiate.  As there are a lot of bloggers out there who are just waiting for opportunities like this....
Crypto Carl

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

Im working on a website forum please visit https://www.cryptxmoney.com/ and check it out for me and join the newsletter to get news updates everyday.
cashsogood

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

wish your project be success!
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:12 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 04:23:28 PM by Blake_Last

If you guys are still looking for a writer, then I'd recommend that you try to message Untold here in this forum. If I remember it correctly, he used to write as a guest writer for CoinIdol and is likely to be up for the job since he has it added to his portfolio.

Sports Bettor

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

I may be interested. Please PM me the details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: