Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Giveaway in Altcoins - 10 Antminer (1 TH) S2 Units - Nearly $25,000 USD  (Read 7297 times)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:10:07 PM

fuck it if Pink , vrc or exe coin go on par with btc ill give away 10 of those suckers too. unless btc drops under 200 box than we r all fucked

It would put MMXIV only in the top 25 for total market cap. Definitely doable. I'll even give away another 10 if it hits 2 BTC each. There's only 2014 of these, ever, and most of them are already mined out. Plus the multipool is already buying them, as well, so it's not like this is going to be hard to do

You know, that strategy didn't work too well for 42coin. Why would it work for MMXIV?
Especially since it seems to be premined.
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:14:31 PM

hmm i dont think that this giveaway will be done Tongue
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:19:36 PM

I think MMXIV is trying to make BTC and announce MMXIV as a dead or scam coin later. We saw 42, Aurora and many more other who collected BTC in past.

Why would anyone in the world give out free money, when every human on the earth wants money.

MMXIV
You need to be clear on your intentions. All what you say should be backed up by proof of evidence.

denniscdunbar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:17:23 PM

fuck it if Pink , vrc or exe coin go on par with btc ill give away 10 of those suckers too. unless btc drops under 200 box than we r all fucked

It would put MMXIV only in the top 25 for total market cap. Definitely doable. I'll even give away another 10 if it hits 2 BTC each. There's only 2014 of these, ever, and most of them are already mined out. Plus the multipool is already buying them, as well, so it's not like this is going to be hard to do

You know, that strategy didn't work too well for 42coin. Why would it work for MMXIV?

This coin was not pre-mined.  I started mining on block 450

DoubleD
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:23:29 PM

And if you'll not reach it then what will you do with them?  Roll Eyes
MMXIV (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:30:08 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 03:47:15 PM by MMXIV

I think MMXIV is trying to make BTC and announce MMXIV as a dead or scam coin later. We saw 42, Aurora and many more other who collected BTC in past.

Why would anyone in the world give out free money, when every human on the earth wants money.

MMXIV
You need to be clear on your intentions. All what you say should be backed up by proof of evidence.

Don't participate if you don't believe me. All that happens if it it never reaches that price is me saving $25,000 of my own money. I'm ok with either way

There was no premine of this coin, but nice try with the fake FUD

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:53:02 PM

MMXIV

Don't participate if you don't believe me. All that happens if it it never reaches that price is me saving $25,000 of my own money. I'm ok with either way

There was no premine of this coin, but nice try with the fake FUD

Know your Coin wins
when the FUD beginns
  Grin

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:54:38 PM

i want one

centralpark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:28:55 PM

What can I do to enter this giveaway, I'm not see anything here

Who can tell me about this? Just waiting???

I'll post more details soon on mmxivcoin.com

Great, I'll wait for the good news Wink
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:56:25 PM

I am also waiting for more details, Just want to win 1 S2 antminer.
centralpark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:52:10 AM

I am also waiting for more details, Just want to win 1 S2 antminer.

I also want to win S2 antminer  Grin  Grin
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:04:37 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 05:39:25 PM by MMXIV

Quote from: Press Release
MMXIVCoin.com is giving away nearly $25,000 USD worth of mining equipment. The way to enter is simple. Just post in the announcement thread to be eligible for the drawing. There is one very small catch, however. The only way this giveaway even happens is if MMXIV reaches a price of 1 Bitcoin each and holds above that price for 2 weeks straight.
To contribute to the community and become eligible, simply grab some MMXIV coin, hold onto it, and post in the thread. Not bad for a chance at one of ten Antminer S2 units, currently valued at nearly $2500 USD

On June 5th, the MMXIV Coin development team posted the challenge: "When MMXIV reaches a price of 1 BTC each and holds that price for 2 weeks, I'll be giving 10 Antminer S2's away for free to 10 random people in this thread with free shipping worldwide."

Reaching that price point would put MMXIV among the top 25 currencies in total network market cap. This is definitely possible. There is a hard cap of only 2014 coins that will ever be mined. It would take, at current market, roughly 10 Bitcoin (or about $6500) to get MMXIV near the 1 BTC each price to activate the giveaway.The MMXIV development team is also building a maximum profit calculating auto switching mining pool for all the most popular mining algorithms

Guiding the price of MMXIV Coin in the right direction is the new multipool located at pool.mmxivcoin.com. Miners select from one, or more, of 4 popular algorithms (SHA256, Scrypt, Scrypt-N, and x11) and mine the most profitable coin at the moment. The pool will then take these coins, automatically trade for Bitcoin, and pay out exclusively in MMXIV Coin. Not only does this help create buy pressure for the coin, driving the price up, but it also gives all those new 1 Terahash S2 miners that are about to be given away a great place to give back to the community sent them out

This is one of, if not the, largest giveaways the altcoin scene has ever been a part of. There is going to be 10 TERAHASH worth of miners sent out for free to 10 lucky people. With nearly $25,000 USD of mining equipment up for grabs, MMXIV is turning heads, and it's not just the usual altcoin crowd

For more information, visit MMXIVCoin.com. The official site includes links to the web wallet, Android app on Google Play, paper wallets, exchanges, client downloads, official updates, and much more on both the coin and the upcoming $25,000 mining equipment giveaway. MMXIV is 2014 Coin in Roman numerals to acknowledge when the coin was launched and bring attention to the limited supply of this promising new coin. MMXIV Coin can currently be traded on the Bittrex Bitcoin market

Press Release on StreetInsider

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:58:00 PM

Quote from: Press Release
MMXIVCoin.com is giving away nearly $25,000 USD worth of mining equipment. The way to enter is simple. Just post in the announcement thread to be eligible for the drawing. There is one very small catch, however. The only way this giveaway even happens is if MMXIV reaches a price of 1 Bitcoin each and holds above that price for 2 weeks straight.
To contribute to the community and become eligible, simply grab some MMXIV coin, hold onto it, and post in the thread. Not bad for a chance at one of ten Antminer S2 units, currently valued at nearly $2500 USD

On June 5th, the MMXIV Coin development team posted the challenge: "When MMXIV reaches a price of 1 BTC each and holds that price for 2 weeks, I'll be giving 10 Antminer S2's away for free to 10 random people in this thread with free shipping worldwide."

Reaching that price point would put MMXIV among the top 25 currencies in total network market cap. This is definitely possible. There is a hard cap of only 2014 coins that will ever be mined. It would take, at current market, roughly 10 Bitcoin (or about $6500) to get MMXIV near the 1 BTC each price to activate the giveaway.The MMXIV development team is also building a maximum profit calculating auto switching mining pool for all the most popular mining algorithms

Guiding the price of MMXIV Coin in the right direction is the new multipool located at pool.mmxivcoin.com. Miners select from one, or more, of 4 popular algorithms (SHA256, Scrypt, Scrypt-N, and x11) and mine the most profitable coin at the moment. The pool will then take these coins, automatically trade for Bitcoin, and pay out exclusively in MMXIV Coin. Not only does this help create buy pressure for the coin, driving the price up, but it also gives all those new 1 Terahash S2 miners that are about to be given away a great place to give back to the community sent them out

This is one of, if not the, largest giveaways the altcoin scene has ever been a part of. There is going to be 10 TERAHASH worth of miners sent out for free to 10 lucky people. With nearly $25,000 USD of mining equipment up for grabs, MMXIV is turning heads, and it's not just the usual altcoin crowd

For more information, visit MMXIVCoin.com. The official site includes links to the web wallet, Android app on Google Play, paper wallets, exchanges, client downloads, official updates, and much more on both the coin and the upcoming $25,000 mining equipment giveaway. MMXIV is 2014 Coin in Roman numerals to acknowledge when the coin was launched and bring attention to the limited supply of this promising new coin. MMXIV Coin can currently be traded on the Bittrex Bitcoin market

Press Release on StreetInsider

Engine started, Rocket launch in  3 - 2 - 1 ....    Wink

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:03:51 PM

Here's the video in HD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfQAjyXPbKU

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:04:36 PM

https://twitter.com/szenekonzept

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:01:50 PM

Let's get more hashes on the multipool - http://pool.mmxivcoin.com - Finding blocks for all 3 active algorithms, now

Several Terahash on the SHA side, and about 200 mhs on x11 right now

devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:32:16 PM

SO to SUMMARIZE: the biggest giveaway ever is NOT launched or active yet and we have to WAIT until officially announced on http://www.mmxivcoin.com/. Right?

Roll Eyes
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:26:49 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 05:55:54 PM by MMXIV

SO to SUMMARIZE: the biggest giveaway ever is NOT launched or active yet and we have to WAIT until officially announced on http://www.mmxivcoin.com/. Right?

Roll Eyes

When you decide to giveaway $25,000 of your own money, you get to set a stipulation or two. You don't have to wait for anything. If you want it to start, just get it to that price. Or you can keep rolling your eyes, not helping out, and wait for other people to do the work for you

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:15:26 AM

SO just by posting in the ANN thread we are entered in to the contest when MMXIV hits the goal?

Once all the coins are mined I would imagine it will sky rocket.

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:31:29 PM

SO just by posting in the ANN thread we are entered in to the contest when MMXIV hits the goal?

Once all the coins are mined I would imagine it will sky rocket.

I imagine even earlier, the currend POS only coins teach me, how much gossip gets lost, when miners are not part of the game. I think a significant part of growth will come, when the reward  gets soooo tiny, that you mine for .0000.... MMXIV if those miners stay. And because of the (growing rapidly) multipool, I am quite shure they will. I think also, after a certan freshhold, when it hits one bitcoin and more) there will be even more marketing and stabilityfactors, because there is the merchandise of assets behind this coin. So it could be called backed by assets one day .... so exciting :-)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: