Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your worst dates  (Read 446 times)
Cutie_Mari (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:48:55 AM

Post here the worst dates you've had. Tell us if it ended well or if it didn't work out.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:36:54 AM

I have a severe shellfish allergy. I was on a date and ordered a butternut squash soup without realizing that the restaurant was also serving lobster bisque. Somehow a piece of lobster ended up in my soup. I ate it without realizing it and a bit later vomited in my date's lap on the way from the restaurant to a theater. I then went into shock and passed out. She managed to stop the car safely and called 911. I woke up in the hospital an hour later with a tube down my throat and my parents sitting beside my bed. My date was with them and still covered with my dinner. They gave her a ride home and 2 years later I married the girl I vomited on so it turned out fairly well. Needless to say she doesn't let me forget my epinephrin injector when we go anywhere.  

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:14:49 AM

I have a severe shellfish allergy. I was on a date and ordered a butternut squash soup without realizing that the restaurant was also serving lobster bisque. Somehow a piece of lobster ended up in my soup. I ate it without realizing it and a bit later vomited in my date's lap on the way from the restaurant to a theater. I then went into shock and passed out. She managed to stop the car safely and called 911. I woke up in the hospital an hour later with a tube down my throat and my parents sitting beside my bed. My date was with them and still covered with my dinner. They gave her a ride home and 2 years later I married the girl I vomited on so it turned out fairly well. Needless to say she doesn't let me forget my epinephrin injector when we go anywhere.  
You know you chose right when that happens. Needless to say, it is still way too early for me.

As for my worst date, it was definitely at the movies, where we really didn't even look at each other once during the entire 2 hours. Yeah, quite awkward afterwards.

Forever strong.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:37:42 AM

I've been on a lot of bad dates over the years.    Guess I can thank online dating for that, LOL!

Shouldn't complain too much, met my current gf of 2 years online.  It has provided me with MANY interesting date stories.

Probably one of the worst was for St. Patricks Day.  We had never met in person and we decided to meet at a local Irish pub. I assumed it was more of a date than a get together as it turned out to be.  She had a bunch of her friends there, awkward!  I figured, whatever, I can get along with anyone. Well, it just turned into a piss fest with them getting wasted.  

Apparently she needed to be buzzed to socialize with me because it took a few drinks for her to bother to socialize me.  By that time I was pretty much tuned out. But whatever, I figured I'd just drink a few and stumble home as it was 10 minutes down the road.

Her buddy ended up disappearing and all of a sudden we all needed to find him.  No one could find him in the pub so the group had to head outside, LOL!  At this point it was getting laughable, but she begged me to help.  We walked the parking lot of this pub and complex that it was in to no avail.  Went back to the pub and I just sat down and said, screw it, ordered another beer and said I was done with the entire situation.

She started to cry and sobbed "but I really like you"  I laughed. Her friends told me that she got like that when she was drunk, great.  Little while later her buddy came back.  Turns out he passed out in one of the bathroom stalls.

I got up "to go to the can" found the waitress on the way and said I was on their tab and fucked off out the side door.

Never heard from here again. I guess it worked out all right though, managed to get a few free drinks.

I'm sure there are many worse but this one popped up first.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:13:08 AM

You know you chose right when that happens. Needless to say, it is still way too early for me.

As for my worst date, it was definitely at the movies, where we really didn't even look at each other once during the entire 2 hours. Yeah, quite awkward afterwards.

Yeah she definitely saw me at my worst early on. She still jokes that she only kept dating me out of pity.   

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:07:26 AM

So have you asked your wife about her vomit fetish yet or are you still in the honeymoon phase? Tongue

My worst date was 2 hours of painful conversation on my part with somebody would not have passed that Turan test:
What TV do you watch: I don't really watch TV
So what music do you like:  Oh I don't listen to music
You play any kind of sports: No
You have any hobbies: nope
Do you do anything for fun: not really
I have this gun in my car.  I'll put it in my mouth, can you pull the trigger: What's a trigger

This might be normal in some 3rd world country or the middle of Alaska, not in Los Angeles. Shoot me, shoot me now.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:10:30 AM

The women here in Finland are really shy and non-social. I got into this blind date with a friend of a friend and she wouldn't talk much during the date.

We went to eat and afterwards sat at the bar to drink while watching some hockey and she would never open up or start a conversation and even when I asked her stuff she would answer shortly and not really seem that interested. I thought, well this date was weird, hope I have better luck next time. At the end of the date she still wanted me to go to her place though and we had some fun for a couple of hours.

Turned into some good sex for a couple of months but just as fuckbuddies.
BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:15:19 AM

I was on a date once where the chick had the worst hangover ever, I really don't know why she didn't cancel the date. We sat around and when it was time to eat she could barely eat anything.
I was scared she was going to puke all over me at any point. Didn't turn out so great, never saw her again afterwards. I found this chick through the phone app Tinder.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:02:46 AM

It's both the worst date and the best date at the same time.

And I guess for her she didn't have to go through any awkward meeting with your parents at some point in the relationship since she got that out of the way on the first night.

Also, that restaurant screwed up pretty badly. I don't think things like that should happen. A lot of restaurants I've been to have the server ask the table if they have any allergies before they take peoples orders.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:35:47 PM

The women here in Finland are really shy and non-social. I got into this blind date with a friend of a friend and she wouldn't talk much during the date.

We went to eat and afterwards sat at the bar to drink while watching some hockey and she would never open up or start a conversation and even when I asked her stuff she would answer shortly and not really seem that interested. I thought, well this date was weird, hope I have better luck next time. At the end of the date she still wanted me to go to her place though and we had some fun for a couple of hours.

Turned into some good sex for a couple of months but just as fuckbuddies.

I don't think it validates for worst date, it is still an interesting story : some girls in Finland are not too talkative with strangers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: