Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the worth of bitcoins  (Read 1573 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Absolutely the future of bitcoin and the importance of bitcoin being decentralized cryptocurrency have a big future become world currency.

Because people want to try the new kind of money use for easy access transaction to help businesses sectors online payment system for fast transfering of funds bitcoin are gives this possibly thts the value of bitcoin for the business industry.

delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

The Bitcoin worth matters the market price and the capitalization. Traders are using it, can say that Bitcoin has a lot of worth and holders considered using it, many business are connected with blockchain technology and also promote E business. 
rain_road

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I think this is unpredictable. The value of bitcoin at the moment is a big change. If bitcoin passes this stage, I think we can guess its value in the future.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

i'm sorry but we are very much well known about this knid of information.

Instead of talking about your underperformance in this topic, you should find out more information. I bet you did not even read the OP's post. A bad member Smiley

Lets consider other crypto like the LEDU COin. I think this coin will emerge soon
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

The value of bitcoin is currently high and expensive different from the previous year because at this time bitcoin is becoming an attraction in various parts of the world because this bitcoin is a very good place to invest and search for profitable and promising assets.
It is very appropriate for you to believe and believe in bitcoin because what is needed is the confidence and patience to gain success
I think not enough just faith and patience, but also a bitcoin user should have a good market analysis.

when someone has faith and patience, but he can not analyze crypto market well, then he will be weak and get a small profit.
delightme

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

The Bitcoin worth matters the market price and the capitalization. Traders are using it, can say that Bitcoin has a lot of worth and holders considered using it, many business are connected with blockchain technology and also promote E business. 
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

Thank you for the things you shared, but bitcoin is the coin of the future, you should buy it, buy as much as you can, you will achieve the things you want.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

These type of posts are really really frequent so forgive me but I didn't read past the 3rd row.
It's really simple. BitCoins are backed by the trust people have in the technology behind it and they are worth what ever the supply and demand determines. Anything passed that is just semantics.

Yes I agree with that, as long as we will be interested and trust Bitcoin, it will have some value. And in the day when nobody will be interested anymore, bitcoin will be dead.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

now bitcoin price if we pay attention to gan more. prices are getting worse so as to make a lot of bitcoiners into panic and eventually they sell their bitcoin.
and buy a bitcoin back at a cheap price .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

These type of posts are really really frequent so forgive me but I didn't read past the 3rd row.
It's really simple. BitCoins are backed by the trust people have in the technology behind it and they are worth what ever the supply and demand determines. Anything passed that is just semantics.

Yes I agree with that, as long as we will be interested and trust Bitcoin, it will have some value. And in the day when nobody will be interested anymore, bitcoin will be dead.

I'm wondering and realizing that how bitcoin is so expensive to the market because they make the money price into a big value more than triple or higher than value that you expected and with that I agree that how bitcoin is very useful to the people who are trusting bitcoin for a very long time that's why as the day passed by or through the years the bitcoin became more progressive and productive if you have the trust,loyalty and believing the bitcoin can make your life changed. It makes your life easier and helpful to your daily needs.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

For me, bitcoin is very worthy because eventhough it's hard to earn money or make a money still it's worth the wait if your a hard-working man, it's your success if you wait or work patiently on it.
katulana

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Bitcoin is now down significantly, encompassing the peak of last year. At the moment, all other currencies are vulnerable to changes in bitcoin prices. However, we can not say if bitcoin will still be the best currency in the future.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

For me, it has a worth because it opens the door into the crypto world. We can transacts online. It is just so timely that we are now in the advancement of technology. So it has  a worth to everyone.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

I have heard about that bitcoin value consist from people agreement to pay for Bitcoin, if people would not agree to pay for it it would lose its value completely. And for now I think we are facing that daily. People are losing their trust.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

i came across bitcoin yesterday. i read the wikipedia article, the bitcoin faq and whatever else popped up on

google. i was immediatly stoked. i like this idea, and think the bitcoin has a future. reading forum posts about

thoughts on this new concept all pull up the same idea "it wont work because there is nothing backing it". i thought

long and hard about this, and i think i have it figured out.

first, an insight on currency in general. buying with currency, is glorified bartering. we used to like someones

cow, and trade two of our goats for it. to each of us, this was fair, and we each walked away with our new animals.

then the government stepped in and decided they deserved a cut of all transactions "to help pay for improvements to

the area they governed" to bring more people to their area, and make more money. they decided to use precious metals

as a base. it was in limited supply and caled valuable(maybe because it was shiny).

trading stuff for gold was the new "bartering". but people wouldnt wanna carry around a large amount of rock, so a

paper symbol was created to carry around called the dollar bill.

so now, we dont trade our two goats for that cow, we trade a symbol of the gold that the cow is worth. its bartering

with a tax

many people coorelate gold as the base of our currency, but thats very wrong. gold is only the base of the "value"

of the currency. the more money that gets printed, the more all money loses value.

bitcoin is not the currency. bitcoin is the gold. its currency is all currency. this could take us back to the roots

of bartering.  you can trade anything for bits. services, goods, any national currency, or anything else that could

be bought or sold with any bartering catalyst.

but whats keeping the bits in check? itself. they are slowly releasing bitcoins until 2017, at which time, there

will be 21 million bits in existance. thats the cap. no more will be inserted into the bitcoin economy. from then

on, the only fluxuation will be supply and demand. no inflation, no deficit, and no tampering. gold and bits will have the same limits of finite numbers

depending on the public acceptance, a cheeseburger could cost 10 bits or 1000 bits. my dream is for the

bitcoin to be in high enough demand to be the "credits" we see in sci fi movies. unregulated, and international.

ribuck from freedom radio said so much with one sentence:
In a free world, we need to learn how to evaluate the value of something to us, and learn to stop expecting others

to assign (and guarantee) a value to it.

bitcoins has a lot of potential, the way it reaches its potential is to prove to daily vendors that bitcoins will always have a value.

welcome to bitcoin friends, starting seconds you have become part of the bitcoin family, or commonly called bitcoiners! hopefully your dreams of success with bitcoin will come true. as well as with others. and bitcoin is the greatest reason I love crypto!
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

i came across bitcoin yesterday. i read the wikipedia article, the bitcoin faq and whatever else popped up on

google. i was immediatly stoked. i like this idea, and think the bitcoin has a future. reading forum posts about

thoughts on this new concept all pull up the same idea "it wont work because there is nothing backing it". i thought

long and hard about this, and i think i have it figured out.

first, an insight on currency in general. buying with currency, is glorified bartering. we used to like someones

cow, and trade two of our goats for it. to each of us, this was fair, and we each walked away with our new animals.

then the government stepped in and decided they deserved a cut of all transactions "to help pay for improvements to

the area they governed" to bring more people to their area, and make more money. they decided to use precious metals

as a base. it was in limited supply and caled valuable(maybe because it was shiny).

trading stuff for gold was the new "bartering". but people wouldnt wanna carry around a large amount of rock, so a

paper symbol was created to carry around called the dollar bill.

so now, we dont trade our two goats for that cow, we trade a symbol of the gold that the cow is worth. its bartering

with a tax

many people coorelate gold as the base of our currency, but thats very wrong. gold is only the base of the "value"

of the currency. the more money that gets printed, the more all money loses value.

bitcoin is not the currency. bitcoin is the gold. its currency is all currency. this could take us back to the roots

of bartering.  you can trade anything for bits. services, goods, any national currency, or anything else that could

be bought or sold with any bartering catalyst.

but whats keeping the bits in check? itself. they are slowly releasing bitcoins until 2017, at which time, there

will be 21 million bits in existance. thats the cap. no more will be inserted into the bitcoin economy. from then

on, the only fluxuation will be supply and demand. no inflation, no deficit, and no tampering. gold and bits will have the same limits of finite numbers

depending on the public acceptance, a cheeseburger could cost 10 bits or 1000 bits. my dream is for the

bitcoin to be in high enough demand to be the "credits" we see in sci fi movies. unregulated, and international.

ribuck from freedom radio said so much with one sentence:
In a free world, we need to learn how to evaluate the value of something to us, and learn to stop expecting others

to assign (and guarantee) a value to it.

bitcoins has a lot of potential, the way it reaches its potential is to prove to daily vendors that bitcoins will always have a value.

The bitcoin is very important for me because it change my life in the way of financial support. The bitcoin support me in my needs and wants also I support the needs and wants of my family especially to my younger sisters I pay their tuitions in their schools. So the bitcoin has a big worth for me.  Also if the government support the bitcoin it can help our economy grow, but the government didn't.
penguincomel

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is actually profitable and worthwhile. Because if someone does not have the capital to invest, they can find and get free tokens by following the bounty the program that has been organized. In addition, if the price rises, the value of a token will also increase and it is also very profitable if you store large or large bitcoin.
belka6619

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

The bitcoin exchange rate today is calculated in thousands of dollars for one virtual coin. Over the years, BTC has turned from a little-known crypto-coin into a promising object of long-term investment, a way to save money, earn money, a basis for creating startups and circumventing restrictions due to anonymity.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Although there are many different types of coins in the market but bitcoin is  king of all coins .because it has a very hard working staff who organised successful & profitable projects. the results we have seen its good earnings & popularity to attract the much more investors. no doubt it's future is bright .
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

I can tell you this: don't look at short term value. 1 day in the life of BTC is nothing, it's barely visible on the charts if you look at the big picture. Its real value is growing constantly and it's really easy to see it if you set the charts to something big like 3d. If it goes down below the low of the last year, which is somewhere under $1000 you can start saying that it's bringing loses and it's not worth holding, but it won't, I'm sure of it. Even if your asset makes 10% a year it's still much better than money in the bank, and even if BTC went to $2000 it would still have doubled its value since last year. Think about it!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███