Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Precious Metals Broker Seeking Investors For Start Up of Website  (Read 871 times)
trilltokill (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:57:02 AM

I am a Precious Metals Broker here in the U.S. I believe people with Bitcoin, same as with people that play the stock market, are always looking for a safe tangible asset to put their profits and savings into. What I am looking for is website to be built to showcase the inventory i have as well with pricing and a bitcoin payment processor that can be implemented to accept other alt coins later. If you feel that you can build a website of this sort or if you have the BTC to put towards having a site built PM me for all the info. Please no scammers.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:16:00 PM

You're looking for investors... and you can obviously put up some precious metals as collateral, correct?
If so, I'm sure that others users (myself included) would be interested to hear more about the terms of this loan.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:49:36 AM

I am a Precious Metals Broker here in the U.S.

Name your company/place of work please.

I believe people with Bitcoin, same as with people that play the stock market, are always looking for a safe tangible asset to put their profits and savings into. What I am looking for is website to be built to showcase the inventory i have as well with pricing and a bitcoin payment processor that can be implemented to accept other alt coins later. If you feel that you can build a website of this sort or if you have the BTC to put towards having a site built PM me for all the info. Please no scammers.

If you need such a site I think I can do it, please provide additional details so we can talk about costs.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:48:37 AM

If you have tangible collateral, I am very happy to help. PM me.
Ashbite

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:56:40 AM

Convince us that this is the real deal and that you are not shitting with us.
No collateral/no proof is no loan.
trilltokill (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:12:41 AM

Feel free to private message me any concerns or questions you may have. Some of the information that is asked for i will be happy to share with investors but wish to keep off the public forum and that will allow me to connect with each investor individually.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:18:00 AM

just like you had advertise you were looking for investors in a public forum is the same way you should conduct your answers.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:45:37 AM

Your title states that you are looking for investors, but your post says you want to hire developers.
If you want to hire developers, go to the Services section. If you need BTC, state your collateral, repayment date, interest and the use of the loan.
trilltokill (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:04:01 PM

Sorry for all the confusion. I have all the inventory and clients. I really just need a website developer to build a website and split profits with. Sorry for the confusion.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:06:14 PM

Sorry for all the confusion. I have all the inventory and clients. I really just need a website developer to build a website and split profits with. Sorry for the confusion.

Then you should make a thread on the services section, and state what sort of a developer you need.
trilltokill (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:14:12 AM

Ok if no Web designer decides to partner with me in this then I will be looking to pay someone to bulid a website and therefor will be needing investors. I figure a professional looking site would probably cost around 2-4 BTC. We can negotiate terms but what i have as a base line is either you can invest the BTC and be a partner with the website and get payments from us of a percentage of profit made per deal or you can invest the BTC and we will repay the loan starting after 2-3 months of website completion with interest  (18%) in 12 payments (1 year) and then we wash our hands with each other. You can message me if you agree with the terms or have any other questions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:17:29 AM

Ok if no Web designer decides to partner with me in this then I will be looking to pay someone to bulid a website and therefor will be needing investors. I figure a professional looking site would probably cost around 2-4 BTC. We can negotiate terms but what i have as a base line is either you can invest the BTC and be a partner with the website and get payments from us of a percentage of profit made per deal or you can invest the BTC and we will repay the loan starting after 2-3 months of website completion with interest  (18%) in 12 payments (1 year) and then we wash our hands with each other. You can message me if you agree with the terms or have any other questions.

If you are looking for investors, you will need to supply collateral, or risk negative trust.

What are you putting up for collateral?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
trilltokill (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:34:48 AM

At the moment I don't have anything to give to someone as collateral or I would not be asking for the loan and just sell what i had. What I can suggest is that we both get in touch with a web designer we can both agree on, then talk via skype or some other way to where we as a group can discuss the website and payments. Throughout this whole process you can keep the funds in your own wallet so there is no fear of me "burning off" with the BTC and everytime payment is needed to the designer you can control the whole transaction process. I would really prefer a Investor/Partner rather than just an Investor. This will be a great way to earn some residual income while in all reality I do all the leg work processing and undertaking orders.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:41:41 AM

At the moment I don't have anything to give to someone as collateral or I would not be asking for the loan and just sell what i had. What I can suggest is that we both get in touch with a web designer we can both agree on, then talk via skype or some other way to where we as a group can discuss the website and payments. Throughout this whole process you can keep the funds in your own wallet so there is no fear of me "burning off" with the BTC and everytime payment is needed to the designer you can control the whole transaction process. I would really prefer a Investor/Partner rather than just an Investor. This will be a great way to earn some residual income while in all reality I do all the leg work processing and undertaking orders.

If you don't have collateral, I strongly suggest you lock this "loan" thread and do your best to find a partner.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: