Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 4x 5970 perfect condition  (Read 1235 times)
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 08:48:50 PM

I would like to avoid the fees of Ebay and Paypal, so I will offer them here.  I have an offer on the table of 429 each to take all of them.

I will offer them for 95 BTC ea. + shipping. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rotrot

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 11:03:27 PM

Hello there fella. Ive got an offer for you. I will buy all of them. Would you accept 95 payments of 4 bitcoin every day? We could start on the day that they arrive here. I am currently running two rigs with 4 5970's each and wouldnt mind setting up a third. So yeah, just let me know.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2012, 10:00:10 PM

Hello there fella. Ive got an offer for you. I will buy all of them. Would you accept 95 payments of 4 bitcoin every day? We could start on the day that they arrive here. I am currently running two rigs with 4 5970's each and wouldnt mind setting up a third. So yeah, just let me know.

Roll Eyes you wish...

BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 12:23:52 AM

I would like to avoid the fees of Ebay and Paypal, so I will offer them here.  I have an offer on the table of 429 each to take all of them.

95 BTC is $418. If you already have a higher offer, why are you trying to sell them at a lower price?

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
baby_ghost

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 12:37:52 AM

95 BTC is $418. If you already have a higher offer, why are you trying to sell them at a lower price?
Same the question
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 07:10:05 AM

Yochdog can be a dick sometimes, but he likes to try and sell his wares here for cheaper than he would on ebay as to give back and perpetuate the bitcoin community.  That's why he's selling them here cheaper than on ebay.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 01:01:12 PM

Yochdog can be a dick sometimes, but he likes to try and sell his wares here for cheaper than he would on ebay as to give back and perpetuate the bitcoin community.  That's why he's selling them here cheaper than on ebay.

This.  And it actually is not cheaper when you take into account Ebay and Paypal fees.

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: