Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Bittrex do a "clear database" to re-open on the good fork even if it means that people that have buy NJA on the wrong fork have pay BTC for nothing ?
Yes, re-open the market on the good fork - 24 (66.7%)
Yes, switch to the new fork but only for withdraw - 2 (5.6%)
No, i wan't to keep my billions of NJA on the wrong fork - 10 (27.8%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X11][PoS only] NinjaCoin - Ninja Launch - Hard fork 1.2.2  (Read 69019 times)
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:15:01 PM

We should before going on another exchange let the good fork beat the bad one. On block 20000, the bad fork will die and stop since there is no wallet that stake for it.

On the other side, the good fork can continue and have a longer blockchain. After this, we can get on another exchange.

I have no stats but i can bet that the mistake on bittrex is minimal in BTC value compared to the 19 millions of good coins that people still hold.
The majority should win, no ? Even if i'm sad for people who lost money on bittrex, they are a minority.

Maybe we could do a sort of charity system for people who lost money ? someone know how to do this ?

lost 75000 on bittrex so yes it will be good
Bittrex should allow us to withdraw on the good fork. they stay on the bad one but the market is already disable.
So, no exchange for this bad fork and who want to withdraw coins on a bad/dead fork when on the other side we have coins with value on the good fork ??

Before block 14000, every coins are safe and can be withdraw from bittrex if they do something (private key or something).

Windows 8 wallet works, not with default but with compatibility mode. I don't have tested every mode, just take the XP srevice pack 3 (default) and the wallet is working fine.

Edit: diff is very low for people who want to mine some for less power. Myself i'm mining it  Smiley

anyway they are worthless because of your incompetence
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

Wallet still not sync 1.2.2 versoin stuck on block 3092

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JohnBirco (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:31:21 PM

We should before going on another exchange let the good fork beat the bad one. On block 20000, the bad fork will die and stop since there is no wallet that stake for it.

On the other side, the good fork can continue and have a longer blockchain. After this, we can get on another exchange.

I have no stats but i can bet that the mistake on bittrex is minimal in BTC value compared to the 19 millions of good coins that people still hold.
The majority should win, no ? Even if i'm sad for people who lost money on bittrex, they are a minority.

Maybe we could do a sort of charity system for people who lost money ? someone know how to do this ?

lost 75000 on bittrex so yes it will be good
Bittrex should allow us to withdraw on the good fork. they stay on the bad one but the market is already disable.
So, no exchange for this bad fork and who want to withdraw coins on a bad/dead fork when on the other side we have coins with value on the good fork ??

Before block 14000, every coins are safe and can be withdraw from bittrex if they do something (private key or something).

Windows 8 wallet works, not with default but with compatibility mode. I don't have tested every mode, just take the XP srevice pack 3 (default) and the wallet is working fine.

Edit: diff is very low for people who want to mine some for less power. Myself i'm mining it  Smiley

Bittrex cant deliver the coins purchased on the good fork as they may have been given out already in exchange for bad ones, they cant be made to clean up your mess. I can prove that mine were all bought before POS started but it wont make a difference. Your "maths mistake" has cost me and others money.

I understand what you mean but what's the point to keep in hostage good coins just to keep a small bad part ? The coins on Bittrex are already dead and have no value. Some people have lost real BTC but this amount is minimal compared to every other people that have mined or buy before the PoS error.

Must we punish 80% of user only because 20% have make illegal profit ? I say NO ! This is not fair. And if you say me that's not fair to "delete" the coins that were buy with real BTC, i anwser you "yes, it's not fair but what do you want to do with your bad coins now ? You may have good coins on your account before block 14000 that can cover the lost"

There is no reason it stay stuck on this block, you should wait a little.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:34:50 PM

Wallet is working just fine...16 384 blocks there, staking working...W7 X64.

Well, what to say here...DEV took this how should be, could just disappear, or stay here and try to do best. Many good coins lost attention DEV after some time days, weeks, months...here DEV is active, all is just on community, how we take this. NinjaCoin is still here...

Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:36:48 PM

When i restart my computer the wallet works and syncs, but after a while it crashes and then it crashes every time i open it.. next time i restart comp it works again for a while and so on...

Change...is in the air.
You know why
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

I understand what you mean but what's the point to keep in hostage good coins just to keep a small bad part ? The coins on Bittrex are already dead and have no value. Some people have lost real BTC but this amount is minimal compared to every other people that have mined or buy before the PoS error.

Must we punish 80% of user only because 20% have make illegal profit ? I say NO ! This is not fair. And if you say me that's not fair to "delete" the coins that were buy with real BTC, i anwser you "yes, it's not fair but what do you want to do with your bad coins now ? You may have good coins on your account before block 14000 that can cover the lost"

ok and people who have mined and send to bittrex ?? like me

how you can refund me?
dingyuanchang

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

死币一个,草

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
JohnBirco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:45:59 PM

Well, what to say here...DEV took this how should be, could just disappear, or stay here and try to do best. Many good coins lost attention DEV after some time days, weeks, months...here DEV is active, all is just on community, how we take this. NinjaCoin is still here...
Thanks for your support, you understand my point of view.

When i restart my computer the wallet works and syncs, but after a while it crashes and then it crashes every time i open it.. next time i restart comp it works again for a while and so on...
It crash after a while, well, it's maybe because there is a lot of traffic to manage with the wrong fork. The log say a lot of things...
It can make your computer crazy if you don't have a strong one.

how you can refund me?

We need to talk with bittrex to have the private key ot they can enable a second wallet on the good fork just to let people withdraw the good coins. If enough people ask them, they may accept. It's not fair to keep the coins in hostage like this.
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:51:33 PM

Thanks for your support, you understand my point of view.

It crash after a while, well, it's maybe because there is a lot of traffic to manage with the wrong fork. The log say a lot of things...
It can make your computer crazy if you don't have a strong one.

how you can refund me?

We need to talk with bittrex to have the private key ot they can enable a second wallet on the good fork just to let people withdraw the good coins. If enough people ask them, they may accept. It's not fair to keep the coins in hostage like this.

Yep the wrong fork interference was what i started to think of as-well. Now i don't get the runtime error it more like laggs big time.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
JohnBirco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:55:13 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 02:17:14 PM by JohnBirco

Yep the wrong fork interference was what i started to think of as-well. Now i don't get the runtime error it more like laggs big time.
Yes, i had it on my computer too but i have a strong one (no crash) and the wallet was lagging like hell but after a while and 2 or 3 wallet restart, everything is fine now. It's just the time he digest the weird blockchain.

Edit: 50 Mh/s on the p2pool, it start back !
rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:15:47 PM

At least bittrex isn't letting this coin trade. Good on them to keep people from losing money.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
Oldriga

Activity: 434

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:39:10 PM

Damn fix this coin and wallet all time not sync or other issues Shocked Lost all mined coins on Dedicated

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:50:02 PM

Errors after errors. I'm out.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:50:38 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 04:01:50 PM by kotwica666

I dont understand. Now I have wallet v1.2.1.0 (Win 7 , x64) - is working fine, is synchronizing just showing 282 blocks remaining. Yesterday i widthrew my Ninja Coins from Bittrex - I buy them in Sunday, so before this problem. Now they are in wallet.

Edit: Now my wallet v1.2.1.0 is full synchronized!

Edit2: Sorry, i succefully widthrew my coins from Bittrex today 03:02 A.M.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:18:22 PM

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

JohnBirco (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:56:51 PM

At least bittrex isn't letting this coin trade. Good on them to keep people from losing money.
In fact, most of the people lost money because Bittrex don't go on the good fork and because they hold every coins they have on the bad fork.

It's only the 3h timespan where (some) people have lost money. The majority of all the ninjacoin community is losing way more now with the bittrex attitude.

Damn fix this coin and wallet all time not sync or other issues Shocked Lost all mined coins on Dedicated

Read a bit ago please, i have explain that the bad for has more block due to dedicated pool still on the wrong fork. The wallet see that there is more block but don't accept them. The problem is not the wallet, it's all the people on the wrong fork that make it grow. But it should be resolved in ~2000 block when PoW end on the wrong fork. It will just die and let the good one live.

Dedicated was aware of the problem but decided to stay on the wrong fork, you can't blame me. There is a p2pool on the good fork with 100Mh/s on it.
Oldriga

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:57:47 PM

We all work with v1.2.2.0 Wallet

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:01:14 PM

what about bag holders, they can throw them from the window lol
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:13:19 PM

Did a withdrawl from Suprnova to the wallet address. The wallet is sync'd by no deposit showing Huh
Oldriga

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:20:17 PM

Did a withdrawl from Suprnova to the wallet address. The wallet is sync'd by no deposit showing Huh
I sent from Dedicated and not recieve too. Seems this coins from bad chain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: