Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GET PAID] $1 per free registration at a forum and % of the site profit!  (Read 4502 times)
Preacher With a Shotgun (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:32:27 AM

We are looking for people that can refer people to a new cryptocurrency business forum. You get paid $1 per real registration and 10 shares of the site. Shares bring you proportional % of the site profit indefinitely, so it's a nice bonus that can pay you beautifuly  down the road.
However, we are looking for people that are passionate about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and can refer people from the communities they are active in an organic way. Those shares practically make you partner, since we take community decisions based on them as well, so we want people that actually care about the project.
You will be paid the $1 per registration part in bitcoins at the current rate at the end of each week. Dividends from your shares you get at the end of each month as long as there is profit of course.

If that sounds like something you might be into, please drop a line at preacher.with.a.shotgun|@|gmx.com with an answer to the question "What traffic source you would tap first?"
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:20:26 PM

Hi,
I am happy to hear for such project running. I can be your man, I a willing to bring new users to your site . I will write you one mail and also PM you. I am really interested in this! Hope i can help

Thanks

BR
Gondel

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:42:51 PM

Great, thank you! I just answered.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:39:16 PM

If you have any promotional material like banners etc than PM me I'm willing to promote it. Thanks
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:43:59 PM

I could maybe be interested in promoting it somewhere else (here I am busy promoting another campaign).

Could you PM me the info?
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:56:27 PM

Sent you a PM and an email.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:39:58 AM

Thank you all. We are looking for several people so please keep emailing us.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:33:33 AM

How many shares total? You need to know what % you would be getting. For all we know, you could just create more shares out of nowhere, therefore decreasing the value of each share.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:41:05 AM

How many shares total? You need to know what % you would be getting. For all we know, you could just create more shares out of nowhere, therefore decreasing the value of each share.

Thats what we need to know , and whats your site ?

If you are doing this you have escrow ?

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:33:27 AM

This isn't crowd funding of the site, I'm not asking you to buy shares. It's just a bonus to the fixed payment that may or may not pay beautifuly in the longer term. It's not another alt coin. The shares are created on the go based on your actions. We could have issued millions from the start and drip feeding those as well but we didn't go that way.

The site you will understand if you are hired.
There is no escrow option, you will have to trust us to not take your 1 week worth of referrals and run Smiley
Beymond

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:51:04 AM

This isn't crowd funding of the site, I'm not asking you to buy shares. It's just a bonus to the fixed payment that may or may not pay beautifuly in the longer term. It's not another alt coin. The shares are created on the go based on your actions. We could have issued millions from the start and drip feeding those as well but we didn't go that way.

There is no escrow option, you will have to trust us to not take your 1 week worth of referrals and run Smiley

Theres been a lot of scam coming up with ref thing so it would be nice if you first started with escrow .

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:02:02 PM

Theres been a lot of scam coming up with ref thing so it would be nice if you first started with escrow .

What scam? Can you provide a link?
I'm wondering because the worst that can happen is that you are scammed to work for free for a maximum of a week.
Also the escrow option is not doable, because we don't know in advance, neither do you, how many people you will refer. And we are looking to hire several people for this, so again a lot of over head for small weekly payments.

If you still think that we are doing all this to scam someone out of 1 week work (and it's not full time work) I guess you should look for secure, away from keyboard work. McDonalds has pretty good track record of not scamming people, right?  

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:01:17 AM

We are looking for some more people.
Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:15:19 PM

Sound interesting...
ready to promote.. just send me the url or banner.
Will send hundred visitor everyday.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:02:18 AM

Sound interesting...

Well send the email as per the instructions in the OP Smiley
Traffic4u

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:19:42 AM

Sound interesting...

Email sent to preacher.with.a.shotgun|@|gmx.com
Parham6

Activity: 70

Deceased

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:36:54 AM

I can only register myself, I don't have any friends to bring it. Can I still get 1$?

In memorial of the soon to be dead...
R.I.P.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:13:30 AM

Sound interesting...

Email sent to preacher.with.a.shotgun|@|gmx.com

You removed the || right?

I can only register myself, I don't have any friends to bring it. Can I still get 1$?

of course not, lol
ShibaWow

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:39:27 AM

We are looking for people that can refer people to a new cryptocurrency business forum. You get paid $1 per real registration and 10 shares of the site. Shares bring you proportional % of the site profit indefinitely, so it's a nice bonus that can pay you beautifuly  down the road.
However, we are looking for people that are passionate about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and can refer people from the communities they are active in an organic way. Those shares practically make you partner, since we take community decisions based on them as well, so we want people that actually care about the project.
You will be paid the $1 per registration part in bitcoins at the current rate at the end of each week. Dividends from your shares you get at the end of each month as long as there is profit of course.

If that sounds like something you might be into, please drop a line at preacher.with.a.shotgun|@|gmx.com with an answer to the question "What traffic source you would tap first?"

so for everyone I bring in I get a dollar?

is it for literally everyone and how do you check they're bitcoin enthusiasts?

Traffic4u

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:41:17 AM

You removed the || right?

Yes, please check inbox
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: