Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I know which coins go up in price?  (Read 1174 times)
_AEGIS_

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:00:46 PM

I also use https://coinmarketcap.com/ to keep an eye on the market, got a app call crypto currency converter that i use to keep an eye on specific Crypto but am currently looking  for a better android app.
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:09:53 PM

its very hard to know which coin can rise but usually the coins with much hype can easily double your investment but there is always a risk.

yes, i try to stake out and watch the altcoin community a bit to find out which coins are being hyped. get in for a quick 1.5x, double or triple and then i'm out in a flash! no bagholding for me, thanks.
Glizlack

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

As other's have mentioned its impossible to get it right all the time. Key is to guess correctly enough of the time. One way to predict prices come up say an altcoin gets added to cryptsy make sure you have some before it gets added.

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:42:10 AM

As other's have mentioned its impossible to get it right all the time. Key is to guess correctly enough of the time. One way to predict prices come up say an altcoin gets added to cryptsy make sure you have some before it gets added.

Steve

exactly -- the pump will be quick once it's a trading pair on a major altcoin exchange. i try to watch out for new/hyped coins that haven't hit the exchanges yet, and if i can't sniff it out before it's added, i usually try to get in quick. once it takes off, it's too late for me, IMO...
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:35:44 AM

I think you'll find that only bitcoin and litecoin are safe bets and all the other coins appear briefly in the top 100 before their creator dumps a ton and the price crashes.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:24:53 AM

ALways check the new releases on the alt currency section and view them for a few days until they are listed on an exchange. Then buy up if you see fit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: