Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qrk dying?  (Read 1066 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:47:53 PM

Hi,
I am very sad to watch the price of QRK on the exchanges. It looks like Quark is slowly dying..Is the end of this coin near? Where is all the support it has last year?
BR
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:51:06 PM

Never understood how they managed to convince Richard Branson and other billionaires / millionaires to throw money at them

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:54:19 PM

Never understood how they managed to convince Richard Branson and other billionaires / millionaires to throw money at them
You mean to throw money into QRK?
I never heard of milionaires messed with QRK coin..
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:11:52 PM

Yeah, QRK was hugely pumped hype.

ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:36:25 PM

I think any coin that does not show any developement is bound to die
but QRK even though with no announcements is still holding good !!

gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:50:16 PM

I think any coin that does not show any developement is bound to die
but QRK even though with no announcements is still holding good !!
It is holding for now, but lets see the near future. Not very optimistic about it. May be if BTC goes to 10000$ QRK will go up to its previous levels. Not sure if hat is going to happen soon.
Is someone still mining this coin?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:12:45 PM

You mean to throw money into QRK?
I never heard of milionaires messed with QRK coin..

Yeah some pumped tens of millions into it.  No clue why

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

I haven't heard any updates or anything about quark in a long time. Seems the hype is gone, just like dogecoin.
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

I don't know who the devs are but having achieved what it has and having sustained its price for a while now, there's always a chance it could come alive again. I have a few along with a number of other random long shots, as they are cheap enough penny stocks there's nothing to loose. Likely playing a lottery with most of these coins. Some obviously have potential but QRK is one I count as a gamble.

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:41:58 PM

I haven't heard any updates or anything about quark in a long time. Seems the hype is gone, just like dogecoin.

Lots going on still with Quark...like it being the first crypto to be used as an in-game currency in a video game (Shaq Fu - The Legend Returns).  Most activity is now on reddit instead of bitcointalk.
cassimares

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:43:50 PM

Another pump and dump..

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:59:30 AM

It will pull through, I was mining it for a long time till a few weeks ago when I decided to test out a beta scrypt site.

centralpark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:56:39 PM

I hope this coin not die like other coin when life at the beginning and death in mid-way. I've QRK on my wallet and I can't sell it because the price still low Sad
I don't know what I can do, should I selling all may QRK now?
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

Price doesn't say anything. Look at Litecoin and others, quark though managed to be the first Crypto to go console with shaqfu and the game is coming in 2015. Also the team behind it is pretty active, maybe you should follow it more? It exists also a year now and despite some trolls it's team is still here and serious about it, i know because i've been following it closely. It's a stayer.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:31:44 PM

Nope active and alive http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/27ohmz/update_conversation_with_max_adam_developers/

Expect shaquille o'neal to promote it also for his game (:
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:39:50 PM

Hi,
I am very sad to watch the price of QRK on the exchanges. It looks like Quark is slowly dying..Is the end of this coin near? Where is all the support it has last year?
BR

Is not it inevitable that most the alts will ultimately die ?

gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:06:05 PM

Hi,
BR

Nope, exact opposite. With asics the networks of alts will be made even more secure. As the Wall Street money pours in, the alts will skyrocket in price. There will be so much money looking for a home that everything will go up, way up.
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

Hi,
BR

Nope, exact opposite. With asics the networks of alts will be made even more secure. As the Wall Street money pours in, the alts will skyrocket in price. There will be so much money looking for a home that everything will go up, way up.
Nice to hear an optimistic view Smiley
But not every coin on the market will go up, may be these "oldschool coins" will have better future like XPM, PPC, PTS, XPM and also Doge which seems to have huge support and sitll active . Just hope QRK get outof the shit hole where you can see it now.
BR
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:06:59 PM

$ 8,719 in 24 hour volume quark died a longtime ago and whoever says otherwise is a bagholder/sockpupet/shill

Shaqfu won't save them LOL

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:35:13 PM

$ 8,719 in 24 hour volume quark died a longtime ago and whoever says otherwise is a bagholder/sockpupet/shill

Shaqfu won't save them LOL

Atleast they are achieving things and trying,  litecoiners just sit on their fat ass and hope for a miracle getting added on coinbase and expecting charlie lee to be their savior which is failing hard.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: