Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin, and What Does It Matter? JUN 11 Though Bitcoin has exis  (Read 627 times)
TopherB (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:32:51 PM

http://thesproutstream.com/?p=31

I can't figure out if this is another program failing the Turing test, output from a much longer version of the Bitcoin Bullshit Generator or proof you should never post really really high.

Not a single sentence that is correct factually or syntactically.
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:37:30 PM

Random generated. Too tidy for someone under drug effects and no message whatsoever. Someone wrote alot of words / expressions and put some very simple script to work to make it as random as it gets. I call it bad SEO attempt (that works more or less) in some degree.

TopherB (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:48:07 PM

Random generated. Too tidy for someone under drug effects and no message whatsoever. Someone wrote alot of words / expressions and put some very simple script to work to make it as random as it gets. I call it bad SEO attempt (that works more or less) in some degree.

To what end? I didn't go all the way to the but I didn't see any ads to be clicked.
Sorry, I'm not very knowledgeable in this area.But always curious about everything.
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:54:59 PM

To what end? Links in that text lead to some pages. With that ext in place and indexed by Google and other, importances of those pages is rising so is their position on search list (not only that, but that would be short story). Google is not smart enough (still  Roll Eyes ) to "understand text" so anything that resembles to real sentance is good with him/it....

What is google....he? she? it?  Shocked

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:57:19 PM

most likely started as a real article and was "spun" -- words were replaced with random thesaurus function and similar ..... for SEO reasons.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:11:36 PM

100% SEO spooge!

Bitcoin Babe video...lmao

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]