Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Philosophy] World in 100 years will look like ..  (Read 525 times)
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:04:16 PM

How do u imagine the world in 100 years ?

Please think about it for a minute, this is how it looked like before 100 years :

I believe energy will be allmost free, and genetics will be the next .com boom

Also, i think gold, diamonds and other rare earth elements will loose 99% in value, coz they will be easily lab-made.
Gumble99

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:22:03 PM

I suggest not thinking about It, It will go no where, so please enjoy this moment Smiley
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:53:33 PM

You know what I fear, the more loss in humanity, till we reach a point, humanity will be something in past like diansoures !!

The world is a cold place, i myself have noo feeling for anyone outside my family.
I learned a few things growing up, and will never forget the lessions i learned.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:54:46 PM

energy to be almost free? i really, really doubt that. the people who make billions off of energy will not so easily concede it to the rest of the public. why would they, when they could continue making more billions?

i think in 100 years, we'll be in our next dark age.. there are just too many reasons why we have plateaued. we have caused too many issues that will push us back for a while, like tampering with currency and pollution.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:18:26 PM

Not sure what it will look like but global warming will really fuck everything up if we don't reduce the amount of Co2 we are releasing into the air.
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:22:25 PM

I'm taking literature this semester in college, and a lot of the books we are reading have to do with dsytopian futures, and that's how I envision the future being like. Not 100 years from now even, maybe 20 max. For instance Hunger Games, I just got finished reading the first novel, and I can imagine something like that, or even the movie "The Running Man" happening where the media controls everything, and killing is one big reality show. I can imagine people being split into different districts depending on how rich/poor, etc.

Basically I think a lot of the media coming out with these types of things is right about the future and that's kind of sad.

What else could I say?
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:29:24 PM

You know what I fear, the more loss in humanity, till we reach a point, humanity will be something in past like diansoures !!
This is a highly possible scenario ..! but not in 100years but maybe in 1k years it highly possible..! but considering the rate at which humans are exploiting mother Earth this might happen a lil earlier

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:31:46 PM

There will be a power shift globally and another world war. After the war, we will have less liberty. Just like we had less liberty after the first and second world war. Some places will be in ruins, others will look very modern. Technology will progress like crazy, we will be able to talk with computers. Machines will record everything we do, all the time, no matter where we are. Police power will be increased. Anonymity and privacy will be a crime. The police will be able to detain you whenever they want, for whatever reason. TVs will have cameras inside them by default, just like many laptops have nowadays.
Sun will still keep shining, rain sometimes. Human nature will stay the same, but everything else will change. Technology, power, possibilities etc;

madken7777

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:36:25 PM

Human conflict is inevitable. Hence, there will most likely be another world war.

Which country will finally emerge to rule all other nations will be hard to say.

zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:41:13 PM

There will be no life on earth, people will settle on mars or anywhere else

amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:42:57 PM

Call me Highly Optimistic But this might happen