Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now  (Read 2948 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:54:53 AM

Based on average north american consumption that's about 120 kL per person, aka 120m³ or 4237.8ft³.

That's about 5 53' tankers like this one:

http://imgur.com/wHQtKBS

I am not talking about a water supply to gain a 5 gallon bath each day.  I'm talking about a water supply to drink.

Ten 30 bottle crates would cost you about $40 and would give enough water for a year for a person if you rationed.

Also consider buying some lifestraws for yourself and those around you.

I think bottled water has a limited shelf life. Life straws are a very cool invention though.

Boiling the water can easily make it drinkable. Life straws is not available in our place.

If you live near water sources you can easily make  diy water distiller and distilled the water as you need it.

tooil

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:38:50 AM

Based on average north american consumption that's about 120 kL per person, aka 120m³ or 4237.8ft³.

I am not talking about a water supply to gain a 5 gallon bath each day.  I'm talking about a water supply to drink.

Ten 30 bottle crates would cost you about $40 and would give enough water for a year for a person if you rationed.

I think bottled water has a limited shelf life. Life straws are a very cool invention though.

Boiling the water can easily make it drinkable. Life straws is not available in our place.

If you live near water sources you can easily make  diy water distiller and distilled the water as you need it.

Build a homemade filtration system using rock and sand and then boil it before drinking it.

oureptsC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:07:09 PM

Is this associated with water supplies? http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-bombers-california-2014-6

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:45:02 AM

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/emergencies/qa/emergencies_qa5/en/

Bare minimum drinking water and basic necessities require at least 10kL per year.

Assuming litre bottles, your reserve would provide at most 40 days of water, if you only drink it.

Gotta love dankmath.

e: on an annual basis, your reserve would provide 821mL per day, which wouldn't begin to cover your daily minimum needs to stay alive even in climate controlled, no effort conditions.

Because stats formulate reality right?

Someone has gone 16 days without water, in a supervised medical study, by staring into the sun.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
DAYAGO

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:50:17 AM

First of all, why?, Is there going to be an scheduled apocalypse that i'm not aware of?. Second, where would i keep all that water without it becoming green and s**t? And how much is the year supply? One person? a whole family?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:51:02 AM

Someone has gone 16 days without water, in a supervised medical study, by staring into the sun.

Obviously another dank lie.  Anyone would be dead in less than a week without water.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:23:23 AM

First of all, why?, Is there going to be an scheduled apocalypse that i'm not aware of?. Second, where would i keep all that water without it becoming green and s**t? And how much is the year supply? One person? a whole family?

Yes sir.  Very soon someone will make an attempt to take my life and in that moment I will gain supernatural abilities as they will prove my reality right.  The demons will come out in people as their ego (fear) is amplified.

Those who have faith and peace in their life will survive to the end and find infinite peace awaiting at the end.

Obviously another dank lie.  Anyone would be dead in less than a week without water.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/07/04/a-man-has-not-eaten-or-drank-any-liquids-for-70-years-science-examines-him/

Only those with an ego die, vod.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:25:05 AM

Right, 70 years without food and water.  You believe that nonsense?   Roll Eyes  You DIE three weeks without food or three days without water.  Fact.

Only those with a soul are successful, sean.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:37:16 AM

No military interests (related manufacturers, bases, or other), no resources, low population density, major cities are down-wind and a good distance out.

An artesian well may be a worthwhile investment, though. They lack information... some suggest it's more toxic than "normal," clean well sources, but it'd take significantly longer to become dangerous in the event of some type of nuclear weapon going off, I'd guess. I'm not terribly interested in buying enormous numbers of canned goods, though. Some of it isn't too bad. The soy taco meat stuff was tolerable... cheese was disgusting... fruits are iffy but tolerable and sometimes good... I don't think I could live without real, fresh dairy - so death's fine, I guess.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:46:48 AM

Right, 70 years without food and water.  You believe that nonsense?   Roll Eyes  You DIE three weeks without food or three days without water.  Fact.

Only those with a soul are successful, sean.

Egyptians did it.  Mayans did it.  Incas did it.  Yes, I believe them over your ego vod.

Funny how they all predicted an ascension in human consciousness right about this time too.  What a coincidence that these completely separate cultures that stared into the sun and explored their mind and nature came to the same conclusion.  Very interesting.

Your beliefs formulate your reality.  Which is exactly those who believe in ego will die as they wish, and those who believe in their soul will live forever.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:54:51 AM

and those who believe in their soul will live forever.

So you are saying squall is going to live forever twice?   Huh  As usual, without a soul you don't make sense and will never be successful.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:01:43 AM

So you are saying squall is going to live forever twice?   Huh  As usual, without a soul you don't make sense and will never be successful.   Undecided

Shills go to hell vod.  Don't think it's as simple as to speak the words "please forgive me."

You must mean it.  And right now your word means nothing.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:55:56 AM

Shills go to hell vod.  Don't think it's as simple as to speak the words "please forgive me."

Why are you calling vod a shill? What is he shilling?
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:14:21 AM

Yes sir.  Very soon someone will make an attempt to take my life and in that moment I will gain supernatural abilities as they will prove my reality right.  The demons will come out in people as their ego (fear) is amplified.

What sort of supernatural powers?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:46:34 PM

Why are you calling vod a shill? What is he shilling?

He is a shill that works with a ring of trust rating scammers.

What sort of supernatural powers?

Levitation will likely be the first one.  I've experienced levitation in my left arm twice and my friend has levitated his entire body on accident before.

From there on, it's whatever I believe.  Anything I've done in my dreams I know I can do in life.  I have stopped bullets and flown in my dreams, it shouldn't be long before my singularity will allow me to do the same in real life.

We all have the capacity to do this, humans have just lost touch with their spiritual abilities.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:51:04 PM

dank what is the picture of under the picture of the great pyramid?

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

Millennium bug incoming?

I have two years of beer supply, maybe I should buy more in case something bad will happen.
Well we missed Y2K but there's still this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:17:34 PM

dank what is the picture of under the picture of the great pyramid?

Sacsayhuaman in Peru.

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:37:42 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 08:40:35 PM by Marlo Stanfield

Levitation will likely be the first one.  I've experienced levitation in my left arm twice and my friend has levitated his entire body on accident before.

From there on, it's whatever I believe.  Anything I've done in my dreams I know I can do in life.  I have stopped bullets and flown in my dreams, it shouldn't be long before my singularity will allow me to do the same in real life.

We all have the capacity to do this, humans have just lost touch with their spiritual abilities.

What about the laws of physics? How are you going to feel if these predictions don't come true? What's wrong with living a normal life and just enjoying your time here on the planet without thinking about apocalypses and someone murdering you? Why not get back on prescriptions designed to help people live a happy productive lives? In 5 years you'll look back and be happy you did. Your parents would be happy I would think too.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:16:44 PM

If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now

Some canned foods would not hurt a bit either.

Dank, is the end of the world coming? Cheesy

I have some water and canned foods stocked away. But just for a few weeks. A year's worth would come in handy in some sort of zombie apocalypse, though... Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: