Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:45:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now  (Read 2948 times)
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:49:02 PM

can I substitute liptons peach ice tea (the light) version for water ?
if not, i'd rather not live on this earth!
liptops light peach is to die fo... non light version is alrite to, but might as well just mix heaps of sugar in with waterer

efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:54:29 PM

People worry how they are going to die that they forget how to live.
bitgold

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:59:00 PM

The problem is, if everyone has "years supply of water"....  How many of "you" this planet can support? 

How many people need to die in order to make room for you to have it?

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:00:43 PM

The planet is 70%+ water. Water doesn't just disappear. Sure, some of it has salt. Some of it is undrinkable. But the hydrogen / oxygen mix still exists. We can convert "bad" / "undrinkable" water to good water.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:06:28 PM

He is a shill that works with a ring of trust rating scammers.

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:46:21 PM

Levitation will likely be the first one.  I've experienced levitation in my left arm twice and my friend has levitated his entire body on accident before.

From there on, it's whatever I believe.  Anything I've done in my dreams I know I can do in life.  I have stopped bullets and flown in my dreams, it shouldn't be long before my singularity will allow me to do the same in real life.

We all have the capacity to do this, humans have just lost touch with their spiritual abilities.

What about the laws of physics? How are you going to feel if these predictions don't come true? What's wrong with living a normal life and just enjoying your time here on the planet without thinking about apocalypses and someone murdering you? Why not get back on prescriptions designed to help people live a happy productive lives? In 5 years you'll look back and be happy you did. Your parents would be happy I would think too.

There are no universal laws.  I've seen physics violated enough times to know this is true.

No one will murder me.  No one can murder me.  Doesn't mean they won't try.

Prescription drugs kill over 100,000 people each year.  Antipsychotics decrease brain tissue and destroy receptors in the brain.  Psychiatry is not about curing people, it's about profiting off of made up 'illnesses'.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:49:38 PM

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes

Ok vod.  One look at your 'untrusted' feedback shows exactly how the community feels about you.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:05:45 PM

There are no universal laws.  I've seen physics violated enough times to know this is true.

No one will murder me.  No one can murder me.  Doesn't mean they won't try.

You're such a pathelogical liar, sean.   Cheesy

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes

Ok vod.  One look at your 'untrusted' feedback shows exactly how the community feels about you.

Untrusted feedback is from scammers and liars.  I'm glad they feel that way about me.

The community, on the other hand, views me positively as my trust rating shows.   Wink

Don't you have a -28 trust rating?  lol

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Slab Squathrust

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:33:53 PM

I'm gonna go off topic here, but I would be interested to know the number of posts both dank and vod have where they are responding to each other. Seriously there is a lot of BTC to be had from signature bounties from your interactions.     
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:37:42 PM

I'm gonna go off topic here, but I would be interested to know the number of posts both dank and vod have where they are responding to each other. Seriously there is a lot of BTC to be had from signature bounties from your interactions.    

All dank's threads are off topic.  The idiot will post anything to get attention he doesn't get at home or the hotel clerk.   Wink

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:32:49 AM

There are no universal laws.  I've seen physics violated enough times to know this is true.

No one will murder me.  No one can murder me.  Doesn't mean they won't try.

You're such a pathelogical liar, sean.   Cheesy

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes

Ok vod.  One look at your 'untrusted' feedback shows exactly how the community feels about you.

Untrusted feedback is from scammers and liars.  I'm glad they feel that way about me.

The community, on the other hand, views me positively as my trust rating shows.   Wink

Don't you have a -28 trust rating?  lol

You're the biggest hyprocrite I know.  Are you sure your 'trusted' feedback isn't from scammers and liars?

The trust rating is about as accurate as the government saying "Don't worry, you can trust us."

That's why you won't meet me in person, let alone have a conversation with me over skype.  You think you're safe behind a computer screen, but rest assured that the reach of karma has no bounds.

Sure is funny that you refused to meet me but asked people for my address.  Very strange, vod.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 01:54:13 AM

You're the biggest hyprocrite I know.  Are you sure your 'trusted' feedback isn't from scammers and liars?

The trust rating is about as accurate as the government saying "Don't worry, you can trust us."

That's why you won't meet me in person, let alone have a conversation with me over skype.  You think you're safe behind a computer screen, but rest assured that the reach of karma has no bounds.

Sure is funny that you refused to meet me but asked people for my address.  Very strange, vod.

Sean, you are welcome to come visit me in Edmonton anytime.   But don't expect me to waste any resources on a drug addicted scammer/liar.  I have a profitable business to run and I take my vacations in Mexico, not some hick nowhere town.

The trust system on this forum is not like the government - it is controlled directly by the people.

This is why +12 different people (that are trusted by others) have said they trust me.  100% actually!  Not a single trusted person has posted that they trust you, but many trusted people have explained why you are not to be trusted.

Whenever anyone interacts with you, it turns negative.  A -28 actually.  It would be lower if people actually took time to flag you for your ongoing scams.

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:37:50 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 01:16:15 AM by Benjig

Introduction

The platform aims to be the first of its kind putting together artists, people and investors. Vocal is made to be the number one music platform on the crypto currency ecosystem. Using the blockchain technology, Vocal will allow you to sell or buy music easily, being part of artist’s crowfundings and in the same way become a part of their team.Vocal will feature a web music hub and store allowing artists to show their music to the world in a reliable, fast and a new generation way.
Vocal store will use Vocal coin and Bitcoin as a medium of exchange for music and media; it will empower new artists to show their music to the world.

Vocal store

Every one knows that Music is a huge market, every time it gets more and more online , having a music store with your favorites artists as well as new ones with the advantages like commodity, speed and customization that crypto currency can offer will make Vocal platform a powerful and important market in the music industry.

Artist's crowd-funding.

Crowd-funding will enable artists to go to the next level, spreading and selling current music or creating new one sponsored by Vocal.
Vocal will also help new artists to release an album via making custom crowd-funding in Vocal coin, Vocal will make a contract with them helping them to be know and releasing albums or singles, Vocal coin will benefit directly from that in the short term.

Vocal stability fund

Think of it as the vocal economic core, the fee's gathered from the sales of music and artist's crowd-funding will be directly to this fund, the majority of this fund will be destined to directly purchase vocal coin increasing in this way the overall market cap and economic stability of Vocal, the rest will be re-invested in the platform enabling innovation and maintaining it as the number one.

The main currency in Vocal will be [Vocal] Coin , it will be used in the store, for crowd-funding's and to be the base of the Vocal stability fund.
Vocal Coin has optimal specifications designed as a fast currency for the Vocal store and to not generate over inflation being fully PoS with a 4% stake annual interest.
There will be initially 28 million vocal coins to be used on the entire platform.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:19:46 AM

You're the biggest hyprocrite I know.  Are you sure your 'trusted' feedback isn't from scammers and liars?

That's why you won't meet me in person, let alone have a conversation with me over skype.  You think you're safe behind a computer screen, but rest assured that the reach of karma has no bounds.

Sure is funny that you refused to meet me but asked people for my address.  Very strange, vod.

Sean, you are welcome to come visit me in Edmonton anytime.   But don't expect me to waste any resources on a drug addicted scammer/liar.  I have a profitable business to run and I take my vacations in Mexico, not some hick nowhere town.

The trust system on this forum is not like the government - it is controlled directly by the people.

This is why +12 different people (that are trusted by others) have said they trust me.  100% actually!  Not a single trusted person has posted that they trust you, but many trusted people have explained why you are not to be trusted.

Whenever anyone interacts with you, it turns negative.  A -28 actually.  It would be lower if people actually took time to flag you for your ongoing scams.

I can't ever recall a single person in the government saying they trust me either.

How about we skype chat then vod?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:28:55 AM

I can't ever recall a single person in the government saying they trust me either.

Why?   What perverse pleasure are you going to get out of it?  

I know you are a scammer - I don't need to see a live video feed.   Huh

Like this thread:  Asking for a $6,000 loan, posting you have only two nights left in your hotel.  Here it is, FIVE nights later and you still have a computer and monitor to skype with.  You are obviously not homeless and want the money for drugs.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=646166.0

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:33:05 AM

Why?   What perverse pleasure are you going to get out of it?  

I know you are a scammer - I don't need to see a live video feed.   Huh

Like this thread:  Asking for a $6,000 loan, posting you have only two nights left in your hotel.  Here it is, FIVE days later and you still have a computer and monitor to skype with.  You are obviously not homeless, yet you are asking for a loan.  You are obviously not homeless and want the money for drugs.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=646166.0

This is my last night.  So since you're on, why don't we have a chat?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:35:46 AM

[This is my last night.  So since you're on, why don't we have a chat?

We're chatting right now.  Do you want to start a new thread so those interested in talking about water can do so in peace?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:38:26 AM

[This is my last night.  So since you're on, why don't we have a chat?

We're chatting right now.  Do you want to start a new thread so those interested in talking about water can do so in peace?

Are you too scared to skype?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:03:02 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 03:30:26 PM by jonald_fyookball

Right, 70 years without food and water.  You believe that nonsense?   Roll Eyes  You DIE three weeks without food or three days without water.  Fact.

Only those with a soul are successful, sean.

Surprisingly, most healthy adults can survive 40 days or longer without food.  Many have done 30 day water fasts , it is not that uncommon. Although, anything longer than five days should be done with medical supervision just in case.  If you have a lot of fat stores on your body, that can provide energy for a long time, but after 6 weeks or so, your body starts to run out of minerals.

Also, certain people may possess special traits that we can't understand or explain.  Who knows, maybe this Indian guy really does have some condensation mechanism or something going on where he doesn't need to drink water.  But most people need water or they will die of dehydration with a number of days.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:07:36 AM

I'm gonna break up the intense and bountiful discussion and get back on-topic.
why dont you just build a hause near a river and you will be rich if the time come when nobody has water.
You don't even have to build a house by a river, just be close enough to the mountains that it allows you to control the water supply.

That wouldn't necessarily be good, and it'd make a lot of enemies, but if you distribute it, you can keep everyone happy.

As for what exactly is going to happen, I think little will. Life will be "normal" until we can all see the cataclysmic event on the horizon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: