Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ** Warhawk187 Leaserig Reputation Thread **  (Read 2041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
warhawk187 (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:13:45 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 08:27:09 PM by warhawk187

Hey all,

My Current Rigs For Lease: http://leaserig.net

My provider name there is: warhawk187

My rig offerings will be:

LR3 Rigs

SHA-256

AntFarm1:

3x Bitmain Antminer S3's @ ~500Gh/s each
2x A1 miners @ ~ 1.1Th/s each

Scrypt

MEGA : 1x Innosilicon Scrypt ASIC @ ~80-90Mh/s (varies with distance from server and pool difficulty)

LEASE TERMS

All speeds quoted are based on long term Bitcoin/Litecoin/Scrypt mining speeds and are rounded down to compensate for variance. Please note that if you are mining coins with faster block times you may see slightly slower speeds, this is normal as stale and rejected shares increase and will apply to all hardware. It can take up to 5 minutes from the lease starting for the speed to stabilize as the pool adjusts the difficulty levels. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

Please ensure you set MULTIPLE pools. Because the rigs mine exclusively for you, if your pool goes down and you only have one set then the machine will be idle and not fall back to a failover pool.

This is especially important with new coins as they tend to get hammered and crash frequently. If going with SHA-256, I suggest one of the main BTC pools such as F2Pool (my personal favorite due to it being straight PPS so payments vary very little), BTCGuild, Eligius, & Ghash.io, in that order) as the last on your list then at least you will always get something.

For Scrypt, you can mine either one coin specifically, most likely LTC, which I would suggest you use F2Pool, or multipool merged mining, which mines the most profitable Scrypt coin and converts it to BTC after a while and pays you in BTC. However, these multipools can vary in payouts depending on what coin they are mining so earnings can vary daily. Do your homework!

My goal is to provide excellent and reliable service. If a rig starts to act up, I have alerts set for that, if the case should arise. I will do my best to help resolve any issues.

I am usually around from 10:00AM to 03:00AM EST, if you have questions or there are any problems email me in the description of the rig you are renting.

I also have access to new and used miners as well as a room full of barely used, and or new Gold/Platinum PSUs, so let me know if you are interested! I am selling all my hardware due to lack of space & excessive power requirements.

Please leave positive feedback if everything worked out!

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warhawk187 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:09:36 PM

Hey,

Seems my power strip went off a few min ago, but I extended your lease for 30 minutes. Luckily you got me as I was home to fix it. If any issues arise, email me at the one I have listed in my rental.

Thanks.

warhawk187 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:14:52 PM

New rigs added as of 2014-08-18. Pretty much perfect feedback so far.

warhawk187 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:53:11 PM

Hi,

Sorry one of my rigs went down the the LR3 Proxy has not been accurate. I changed it back to 1450 because one machine is down. I will refund your lease. Sorry for the inconvenience.

syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:22:03 PM

It's not about the money, and the fact that after my posts were made corrections. You know what I mean. Oh well, the emotions are gone. Good luck. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: