Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling twitter account with 114k followers (REAL FOLLOWERS) *READ  (Read 589 times)
MikeyGoldmill (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:09:50 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 10:43:13 PM by MikeyGoldmill

Hi, im selling a twitter account which has 114,000 (114k) followers (REAL FOLLOWERS!)
selling this i ONLY accept paypal, if you believe i am scamming i am willing to do an online contract! unfortunatly you will have to pay for it :L

there is a problem with this twitter account though, the account hasn't been used much & isn't very active
this means followers may unfollow at times & not get as many Retweets (RTS)
to make the account active you will have to post more & follow people which will eventually make it more active making it have more fame
this accounts name can be changed to anything you want making it a personal or a parody

i will accept nothing less than £80 GBP as i have worked hard on it & took me a great deal of time

if you would like a link to the account please drop me an inbox, also if you belive you will buy it
send me either your facebook page so i can add you and message you giving you details or send me your BBM, KIK

Thanks
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:15:13 PM

114k Followers is quite much for a page which isn't really active. Could you tell us where the page is all about?

Changing the name will probably make many of the followers leave, as they followed the page for a reason (if they're real). Though, 80 GBP isn't much for that much followers I guess.

I don;t accept BTC   

Really? Why did you post this at this forum? There are easy ways to convert your BTC into GBP. Maybe you should accept BTC though, as many people here might want to pay with BTC. And, it's safer than PayPal (for you, the seller), as the buyer can't ask for a refund.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
MikeyGoldmill (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:22:46 PM

I think it's a fantastic deal& not being funny but i dont even know what bit coins are or what they are worth i have only just made registerd on here i guess :3
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:26:39 PM

I think it's a fantastic deal& not being funny but i dont even know what bit coins are or what they are worth i have only just made registerd on here i guess :3

You should read some articles about the great Bitcoin. A new world will open to you Smiley

More on topic, Please provide us with some information this page is all about. I think this isn't a bad deal for someone who wants to own a page with a similiar subject. However, to buy this page and submit a namechange.. I think that will lead to many unfollowers.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
MikeyGoldmill (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:34:22 PM

Thankyou & you are correct  Grin
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:25:19 AM

I'll offer 80 united states dollars.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
MikeyGoldmill (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:05:54 PM

In the post iv'e put how much i would sell it for, nothing less than £80
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: