Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | LION v2.0 | POS | LAUNCHED 17/07 | LION POKER beta  (Read 80851 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:48:30 AM

Which is a huge security risk.. If you got one account, you got them all...

Most miners have realized pool is not a bank,For pools the benefits outweigh the risks i think.

i might introduce that one day... we'll see..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
becausePool

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:50:06 AM

There's no point in fighting start time,I figure we need share accounts table among coin-pools,DEDICATEDPOOL.COM hold most hashrates of all,because they use single account system.

We have single sign on as well.  We also have 2-factor authentication via e-mail, so unless someone has access to both there is only so much they can do.

your pool is drying of hash recently,do you konw the reason?

Actually we have been getting more and more hash over the past few weeks.  The problem is everyone flocks to the bigger pools because of the guaranteed payout. 

https://becausepool.com 1% fee on all coins.
Custom MPOS with single account for all coins. NOMP stratum servers.
Follow us on twitter @becausePool for updates during launches
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:50:15 AM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

IS UP!! GOGOGO!!
LION NOMP Pool Hosted in US

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started
No  registration needed
If you have problem with our pool join us on Freenode channel and tell us.

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3934

Username: your LION wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3934 -u your LION wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3934 -u your LION wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note:Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.01 LION

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:50:58 AM

There's no point in fighting start time,I figure we need share accounts table among coin-pools,DEDICATEDPOOL.COM hold most hashrates of all,because they use single account system.

We have single sign on as well.  We also have 2-factor authentication via e-mail, so unless someone has access to both there is only so much they can do.

Actually we have been getting more and more hash over the past few weeks.  The problem is everyone flocks to the bigger pools because of the guaranteed payout. 

yup.. same here. especially for the "mainstream"-coins x11/x13 based..

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:52:13 AM

Yup, but as previously mentioned by someone else, the larger the pool, the smaller the payouts for miners.

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:59:40 AM

http://Lion.SuchPool.pw

Jump in with us on block 200 when the rewards will actually start to make sense Smiley

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

http://Lion.SuchPool.pw
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:00:14 AM

i know we are kinda off subject but an opinion from a miner here why I flocked to the bigger pool.

Dedicated: as mentioned, 1 sign in for every coin and easy to switch from coin to coin
Hash Harder: might not be a bigger pool but I like the wallet address payout feature.

These are my main 2 pools whenever I can for a coin. I agree when I read that at the end of the day your payouts are about equal mining from a large pool to a medium pool. Do you just want smaller quicker payouts or bigger slower payouts. I want ease of use pool.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
ficoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

Yup, but as previously mentioned by someone else, the larger the pool, the smaller the payouts for miners.
it's a inconvenience of registration,i want share accounts table solution of mpos like ded,if small pools have one single account system, we can break the monopoly
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:10:55 AM

i know we are kinda off subject but an opinion from a miner here why I flocked to the bigger pool.

Dedicated: as mentioned, 1 sign in for every coin and easy to switch from coin to coin
Hash Harder: might not be a bigger pool but I like the wallet address payout feature.

These are my main 2 pools whenever I can for a coin. I agree when I read that at the end of the day your payouts are about equal mining from a large pool to a medium pool. Do you just want smaller quicker payouts or bigger slower payouts. I want ease of use pool.

xhash also uses the same login for all pools.  also xhash has more than double the LION hash as dedicated right now, just fyi.

LOL, You really are a Fan, arent you? Wink

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:13:08 AM

it's a inconvenience of registration,i want share accounts table solution of mpos like ded,if small pools have one single account system, we can break the monopoly

Ive got sso (Single sign in) already tested some time ago but dropped it because of security concerns. Maybe that was the wrong decision and I will have to add it soon

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:13:39 AM

xhash also uses the same login for all pools.  also xhash has more than double the LION hash as dedicated right now, just fyi.

Yep!  And xhash charges 1% fee and dedicated charges 2% fee.

Suprnova charges zero :p

ficoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:20:28 AM

Ive got sso (Single sign in) already tested some time ago but dropped it because of security concerns. Maybe that was the wrong decision and I will have to add it soon
amazing!cheer up~ You are a hero coder! Cheesy
http://www.countylineregulators.com/CHEER_MEGAPHONE.jpg

by the way,if complete,where will you release it?
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

xhash also uses the same login for all pools.  also xhash has more than double the LION hash as dedicated right now, just fyi.

Yep!  And xhash charges 1% fee and dedicated charges 2% fee.

And this is because you are the nicest guy in the universe?  Grin
We were charging 0% fees for more than 2 months as a marketing thing and I know how it is to run pools like that. Taken how much time you spent on these forums, replying to almost every new coin topic and running quite significant number of pools and all of this you do for free - hm, it smells like a S word that you like to mention. Not to mention that you actually invest in marketing your pools by buying hashrate on nicehash or somewhere else to boost your pools' hashrate and attract new miners - which is perfectly fine in general but very strange considering the hobby nature of your activity.

I apologize for this digression, this is LionCoin topic.
MacMuffin

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:22:14 AM

Im mining for suprnova, but the pool hashrate is pretty off... Sometimes it seems to be more than network hashrate   Cheesy
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:24:46 AM

xhash also uses the same login for all pools.  also xhash has more than double the LION hash as dedicated right now, just fyi.

We were charging 0% fees for more than 2 months as a marketing thing and it is not easy to run pools like that. Taken how much time you spent on these forums, replying to almost every new coin topic and running quite significant number of pools and all of this you do for free - hm, it smells like a S word that you like to mention. Not to mention that you actually invest in marketing your pools by buying hashrate on nicehash or somewhere else to boost your pools' hashrate and attract new miners - which is perfectly fine in general but very strange considering the hobby nature of your activity.

I play a lot of starcraft 2, I'm not going to lie, that takes up a lot of my time.
czvezda

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:28:30 AM

We were charging 0% fees for more than 2 months as a marketing thing and it is not easy to run pools like that. Taken how much time you spent on these forums, replying to almost every new coin topic and running quite significant number of pools and all of this you do for free - hm, it smells like a S word that you like to mention. Not to mention that you actually invest in marketing your pools by buying hashrate on nicehash or somewhere else to boost your pools' hashrate and attract new miners - which is perfectly fine in general but very strange considering the hobby nature of your activity.

I play a lot of starcraft 2, I'm not going to lie, that takes up a lot of my time.
Sure, we all play games, that is fun. But you know better than most other people that running pools is not even close to playing starcraft on any level. Add to that costs and investing in marketing and one ends up with a big question mark.
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:32:32 AM

Yep!  And xhash charges 1% fee and dedicated charges 2% fee.

Our block finding luck sucks right now Smiley
hanoosh (OP)

LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:35:46 AM

i missed too much lol, most of comment are OFF TOPIC  Undecided

For any Graphics Design PM me Wink
LION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649055
czvezda

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:38:00 AM

i missed too much lol, most of comment are OFF TOPIC  Undecided
Sorry about that dev.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:40:34 AM

I found block 100 !   Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: