Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You are possessed by satan  (Read 678 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:43:58 AM

Human beings' natural instinct is fear.

All emotions stem from one of the following: ego or soul.

Your ego is your sense of fear.  Your sense of division.  It is the part that categorizes and judges every aspect of your life.  It is that part that emits deep anguish and hatred to your fellow peers.  Ego is death.  It is negativity and by very definition is the spirit of satan.

Your soul is your sense of positivity.  Your sense of unity and alignment with the world around.  It is oneness, true peace and love.

Our society operates off a false image of the world.  Our society worships greed, authority and inequality, all of which are derivatives of the ego.

You are indoctrinated to conform with society's strict boundaries since conception.

Human beings have become robots reacting in fear rather than living with the freewill we each hold within us.

We are being farmed for our spiritual energy by lifeforms beyond this dimension.

It is your choice to whom you wish to let control your body and mind.

Be enslaved by your own fear, or be free with infinite peace.

Satan is pulling you down, I am pulling you up.

Choose your fate.

Much love.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:57:28 AM

You have no soul, dank.  You gave your soul to squall.  You can't pull anyone up, so stop lying.

You are enslaved by your own fear, drawn into hell.  You are the only one possessed by Satan - sorry.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

You have no soul, dank.  You gave your soul to squall.  You can't pull anyone up, so stop lying.

You are enslaved by your own fear, drawn into hell.  You are the only one possessed by Satan - sorry.   Undecided

You are satan's bitch.  You speak in falsity.

Truth hurts.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:13:28 AM

Truth hurts.

What falsity?  You gave your soul to squall.  There are no "takesies backsies" when you are dealing with the soul.

You are down there with satan, I am up here with reality.  Sorry dank.   Embarrassed

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:29:27 AM

Truth hurts.

What falsity?

You have no soul, dank.  You gave your soul to squall.  You can't pull anyone up, so stop lying.

You are enslaved by your own fear, drawn into hell.  You are the only one possessed by Satan - sorry.   Undecided

This song was made just for people like you vod: https://soundcloud.com/dankm/hell

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:31:05 AM

Thanks dank.

You still have no soul, since you gave it to squall.

Stop offering to pull people out, when you are stuck in hell yourself.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:33:05 AM

Thanks dank.

Stop offering to pull people out, when you are stuck in hell yourself.   Undecided

All I see is judgement.  Judge me and I will judge you.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:35:19 AM

Thanks dank.

Stop offering to pull people out, when you are stuck in hell yourself.   Undecided

All I see is judgement.  Judge me and I will judge you.

And?  I judge you, you judge me.  The world goes on.  Stop making useless posts to change the subject.

In the meantime, stop lying to people.  You cannot pull people out of the hell you are in without a soul.   Undecided

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:01:11 AM

Your ego is your sense of fear.  Your sense of division.  It is the part that categorizes and judges every aspect of your life.  It is that part that emits deep anguish and hatred to your fellow peers.  Ego is death.  It is negativity and by very definition is the spirit of satan.

Your soul is your sense of positivity.  Your sense of unity and alignment with the world around.  It is oneness, true peace and love.

Our society operates off a false image of the world.  Our society worships greed, authority and inequality, all of which are derivatives of the ego.

You are indoctrinated to conform with society's strict boundaries since conception.

Human beings have become robots reacting in fear rather than living with the freewill we each hold within us.

We are being farmed for our spiritual energy by lifeforms beyond this dimension.

Choose your fate.

Much love.

aren't you.. basically going against your own word, and fear mongering? if it's all about love, then why are you telling people that they are following satan?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:27:53 AM

Your ego is your sense of fear.  Your sense of division.  It is the part that categorizes and judges every aspect of your life.  It is that part that emits deep anguish and hatred to your fellow peers.  Ego is death.  It is negativity and by very definition is the spirit of satan.

Your soul is your sense of positivity.  Your sense of unity and alignment with the world around.  It is oneness, true peace and love.

Our society operates off a false image of the world.  Our society worships greed, authority and inequality, all of which are derivatives of the ego.

Choose your fate.

Much love.

aren't you.. basically going against your own word, and fear mongering? if it's all about love, then why are you telling people that they are following satan?

I am not fear mongering, I am stating the true state of existence.  It is duality.

I am simply helping you become conscious of your subconscious.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 05:31:39 AM

I am not fear mongering, I am stating the true state of existence.  It is duality.

I am simply helping you become conscious of your subconscious.

HOW dank?

Without your soul, you are stuck in hell.  You can't help anybody else. 

Stop lying. 

Latianogo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:35:07 AM

Smiley everyone may be can possessed by satan. just like fear, angry, and hate. anyone can become be king of demon if have that.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:43:45 AM

Wow this is getting weirder. Demonic possession and shape shifters all in one week.

zetaray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:53:19 AM

All humans are born with evil within them. We learn to suppress it as we mature. Some are more successful than others.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:34:34 AM

1 - This is not the way humans are, this is the way the world powers are trying to make us be. They can't obligate you to destroy your human part, despite all the incentives they create and that works for most people

2 -  Satan is the master of this world, so so you need to deal with him if you wanna have a living in this world. That does not means follow him, but there are many others ways to follow Satan beyond idolatring Baphometh and have your house full of inverted pentagrams (aka you might be idolatring Satan even if you consciently is against Satan)

3 - How can we know if you are not using the hope of a scape to dig us deeper and deeper on this? Like creating fear saying they harvest our fear
trattrat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:06:11 PM

there are evil people who satan incarnate

forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:29:56 PM

this is funny  Cheesy people who really posses by satan is also people who are very religious IMO see emily rose for a reference because sometimes those religious person is the most evil creature in the world  Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: