Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How should we have the logo and website built?
fund by donation
put up a personal bounty
by members
by the community

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Crypto Ambassador - new poll  (Read 3052 times)
mojpoj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:10:46 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 02:05:07 AM by mojpoj

I offer constructive feedback, so don't take this the wrong way...

It seems like you're trying to "tame" the crypto world?  Why?

The mass appeal to this, is that people can be as anonymous as they want to be.  And accept the risk that comes with dealing with other anonymous people.

If an IPO goes South, and people are telling you about it.  What can you possibly do?

If a new coin algo comes out, do they have to get approved by you?  You couldn't possibly enforce anything you say you'd like to change.

I got scammed for .46 on IPO (outright stolen from me).  The most I could do was post this thread to warn others, educate people on the dangers.

I was prepared to lose that money, I knew the risk.  

I think the best you could hope to do, is run an educational site on the pitfalls of crypto and how people could be safe.

Attempting to be crypto police or authoritative is ludicrous.

I find it interesting that there are exactly 5 lines on what your vision is, in the opening paragraph.  Compare that to the detailed section on how donations can be made.  Are you more concerned with saving the crypto world, or where people can send you "donations" Huh

I also Googled your name, you might as well be John Smith.  How about some verifiable information?  Proof you are who you say you are?  

Facebook page, twitter, personal website, address, something?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DudeAtWork420 (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:04:58 AM

I offer constructive feedback, so don't take this the wrong way...

It sees like you trying to "tame" the crypto world?  Why?

The mass appeal to this, is that people can be as anonymous as they want to be.  And accept the risk that comes with dealing with other anonymous people.

If an IPO goes South, and people are telling you about it.  What can you possibly do?

If a new coin algo comes out, do they have to get approved by you?  You couldn't possibly enforce anything you say you'd like to change.

I got scammed for .46 on IPO (outright stolen from me).  The most I could do was post this thread to warn others, educate people on the dangers.

I was prepared to lose that money, I knew the risk. 

I think the best you could hope to do, is run an educational site on the pitfalls of crypto and how people could be safe.

Attempting to be crypto police or authoritative is ludicrous.

I find it interesting that there are exactly 5 lines on what your vision is, in the opening paragraph.  Compare that to the detailed section on how donations can be made.  Are you more concerned with saving the crypto world, or where people can send you "donations"Huh?

I also Googled your name, you might as well be John Smith.  How about some verifiable information?  Proof you are who you say your are?  Facebook page, twitter, personal website, address, something?

I take criticism as it comes. Questions need to be asked/answered.  The first question is a yes/no answer and here is why to your why- I believe in a free and fair market. Fair meaning the general population has the right to voice opinions as a group. You can take the groups advice, or not. That is completely up to the individual/business involved. Our "seal of approval" is just that, an approval by our organization.

For the question regarding what happens when an IPO goes south. Simple, nothing should be 100% profits guaranteed, its a risky investment. But lately it has really gone overboard. I'm not suggesting a governmental board...but, more like here is what we think, as a major organization...and most of the crypto world is behind us when we say it because of the people involved.

Approvals of algorithm.... Simply, no! We do not want to be a government oversight.

As for the saving the crypto world or making donations - Both, we would like to offer the community an organization they can lean on. Albeit, for guidance or collaboration. As for the donations, what organization/foundation/government body does not ask for donations? That is how they operate.

Last, for whom I am... I'm a 34 year old self employed father of three with a loving wife and two children....and of course our dog. You won't find a Facebook (not my taste), I have a twitter account I follow crypto people along with some personal others. User id is just like here....dudeatwork420. I'm not a community organizer or any big shot person, I live a very simple life and love it. I have a lawn mowing site if you need that? I did lawn care for a bit a few years back.

If you have any other critical questions, please do ask.
DudeAtWork420 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:42:17 PM

New poll is up.
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:37:51 PM

New poll is up.

Every option in your poll translates to: "Have someone else do it."

The first two are: "Pay someone else."

The second two are: "Someone involved in this project does it for free." and "Someone totally unrelated somehow magically donates one to us."

I question wtf you're doing with every post. Just show some initiative in your own project and front the money yourself for a $20 site and promise a random person some coin for a logo.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
DudeAtWork420 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:04:36 PM

New poll is up.

The second two are: "Someone involved in this project does it for free." and "Someone totally unrelated somehow magically donates one to us."

I question wtf you're doing with every post. Just show some initiative in your own project and front the money yourself for a $20 site and promise a random person some coin for a logo.

The personal bounty is a bounty set up by me. I'll front the money for hosting, no problem. I'll also code the site myself. But, if anyone else would like, the option is available.  As for the logo, I'm no good. I was just attempting to get others involved as well as see what everyone's thoughts are.

Yes, I could take over and represent myself as the organization. Honestly, how would that help? I'm just one person with one voice, who would like to see everyone involved. This is still pre ann, we are still listening to ideas, thoughts, and producing action. I've found expressed interest not only here but via other social platforms as well. It may not blow up into some overbearing organization but with baby steps we will have this organization pointed in the right direction with the right people involved. Slow and steady wins the race.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:02:56 PM

New poll is up.

The personal bounty is a bounty set up by me. I'll front the money for hosting, no problem. I'll also code the site myself. But, if anyone else would like, the option is available.  As for the logo, I'm no good. I was just attempting to get others involved as well as see what everyone's thoughts are.

Yes, I could take over and represent myself as the organization. Honestly, how would that help? I'm just one person with one voice, who would like to see everyone involved. This is still pre ann, we are still listening to ideas, thoughts, and producing action. I've found expressed interest not only here but via other social platforms as well. It may not blow up into some overbearing organization but with baby steps we will have this organization pointed in the right direction with the right people involved. Slow and steady wins the race.

I think your becoming that dudeatwork here lol.  Lots of negativity considering you have yet to do any sort of requesting of funds.  I like your vision. I am somewhat capable of creating websites but really not great.  I can somewhat create logos but again really not great at it.  For example: www.bitxcoin.net which will someday be pretty so don't hate Tongue.  But hopefully you can get this rolling and I will be happy to contribute if I can Smiley
DudeAtWork420 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:29:53 AM

We will get it done, one way or the other.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: