Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitNetworkTV - First Crypto TV channel - Huge returns possible  (Read 843 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:41:02 AM

I am the creator of a new innovative Network called BitNetworkTV. BitNetworkTV is a new network/channel that can be viewed on any online device which offers unique programming. I am currently working on the first show for BitNetworkTV and it's sure to be a hit. if you would like to learn more information feel free to private message me. BitNetworkTV will be open for investments once the official announcement is made a long with all other crucial information.
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:48:43 AM

Do you have any experience running a TV channel?

What kind of programming have you planned?

What's your preliminary schedule?

What makes this different than Youtube?

How will you be generating revenue?

Do you have a retinue of advertisers ready to sign on?
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:58:58 AM

BitNetworkTV is not a traditional tv channel because it can be viewed on any device and allowing viewers to chose what they want to view, similar to Netflix. We have many unique programs to the Network planned one being a reality television show, this service is different to youtube in that it offers a much higher caliber of entertainment with every video being top quality and a lot being uniquely made for the Network. Like most Networks BitNetworkTV will be generating revenue through things like ad revenue, promotion deals and product placement etc. Yes we currently have advertisers and also a $100,000 promotion deal being worked on that can be disclosed in full detail once they are complete and our Investment phase has started.
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:01:14 AM

Oh boy. I don't even know what to say anymore.

When I first came to this forum, I wondered why there were so many trolls. Now I see why.

I am the creator of a new innovative Network called BitNetworkTV. BitNetworkTV is a new network/channel that can be viewed on any online device which offers unique programming. I am currently working on the first show for BitNetworkTV and it's sure to be a hit. if you would like to learn more information feel free to private message me. BitNetworkTV will be open for investments once the official announcement is made a long with all other crucial information.

Anyways, probable scam, etc.

GT3000

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:09:13 AM

BitNetworkTV is not a traditional tv channel because it can be viewed on any device and allowing viewers to chose what they want to view, similar to Netflix. We have many unique programs to the Network planned one being a reality television show, this service is different to youtube in that it offers a much higher caliber of entertainment with every video being top quality and a lot being uniquely made for the Network. Like most Networks BitNetworkTV will be generating revenue through things like ad revenue, promotion deals and product placement etc. Yes we currently have advertisers and also a $100,000 promotion deal being worked on that can be disclosed in full detail once they are complete and our Investment phase has started.

Without more information, especially about you and your experience in running an entertainment channel how can you have anyone take you seriously.

We're going to need A LOT of information. So please share as much as you have.
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:35:49 AM

Without more information, especially about you and your experience in running an entertainment channel how can you have anyone take you seriously.

We're going to need A LOT of information. So please share as much as you have.

Indeed.

If OP is serious, they should start with providing identity information. Are they incorporated and where? Articles of Incorporation? Names, addresses, experience. All this must be verifiable in some way.

Pay attention to this detail:

Yes we currently have advertisers and also a $100,000 promotion deal being worked on that can be disclosed in full detail once they are complete and our Investment phase has started.

Once all your BTC is in OP's hands, THEN he will tell you about this amazing deal. Why not work out the deal, generate revenue for a while, and then IPO with a proven concept?

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:00:00 AM

You're definitely not the first, and the questions I threw at Bitnews would apply to you also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587908.0

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

so what country will this perhaps one day be in ?
and which actor will play as theymos and which as goat ? I'm thinking Danny devito for goat heh.. jokes jokes... or is it :/

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:04:11 PM

No information on how much shares are even? Scams are getting worse and worse.

-Rep(ing) you unless you verify everything you said
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 08:17:38 PM

I talked to this guy a while back about his ideas bringing bitcoin into T.V. the idea he had about a reality t.v. series was pretty good. But to open a TV Network when so many people are cutting the cord is crazy.
Free tv all day every day Justin.TV

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: