Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any good IPOs going on?  (Read 5342 times)
merockstar (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:25:52 PM

to answer the topic obviously nemstakes. to the fucking moon soon!

so cheap right now

uhh...

you support nem?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:46:32 PM

node!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:12:30 AM

NEM stakes are going UP lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:30:43 AM

NEM never had an "IPO" - it had a "call for participation" and that is now over.  It's currently token trading and now it's over $1500 per stake.

Some think it's overpriced but don't forget that a first generation $hitclone Dog Meme (Dogecoin) with broken mechanics (doge's inflationary model) was worth over $55 million in April.  Why was it worth that much?  Community.  Bitcoin itself is worth several billion and it stays there due to the community.  No amount of 'brute innovation' (e.g. NxT / Qora / Counterparty / Mastercoin) has come anywhere close dislodging Litecoin let alone Bitcoin.

You need community + innovation to take on the LTC prince, emphasis on the former, and NEM shows good signs of being that candidate.    NEM token is so much because people have invested in its' community and innovation.

NEM is a genuine 2.0 crypto currency, with a new PoI (as oppose to PoS / PoW) and a distribution to over 2800 stakeholders community.  There are definite reasons why it's worth so much at the moment .  

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:49:05 AM

Bitshares.org
  + AngelShares and ProtoShares

+5%  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:47:08 AM

in Crypto ? nope.

want an IPO then sign up and trade in the REGULATED Stock Exchange(s)

IPO scams have no place in the Altcoin scene ever in any circumstances.
This is an unregulated market and IPO's are not applicable to Crypto period.
You support them ? then your basically saying.. "Hey any good Ponzi Schemes going on ?"  Undecided

What nonsense, probably the more promising developments in crypto have come from IPOs. Running a computer 24/7 doesn't mean you have a right to wealth. Picking winners is harder and involves a big element of skill, luck and risk.

name one "promising" development lol

your reply is meaningless nonsense and does not address any of what i said.
did it occur to you to wonder "WHY" i sad what i did ?
you dare challenge common sense ? ..good luck with that.. lemme know how that works out for you hhaha

do i have to spell it out for dumb people ?
yes i do but i don't feel like it.. i'll post my rant later Wink
explaining the painfully obvious to dumb people over and over like a broken record for eternity is exhausting Sad

use your brains or don't.. but don't you god damn dare come in the forum and start crying and whining like a little whiny suckholes when you get ripped off
and THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS DAILY ..non fucking stop !
Stupid fucking morons buy into IPO clone coin ponzi schemes then the get ripped off and come in here creating topics in CAPS begging for sympathy.
And sorry but i don't need your little warning topics that so & so and his coin is a scammer.. no shit dumb ass why do think i avoided in from the start ?

wanna gamble with ponzi scheme clone coin ipo scams then stfu when you get burned idiots.. i don't wanna see you crying like a baby in here later Wink
like you guys ALWAYS do  Roll Eyes

use your brain or don't ..not my problem.. but i have to hear the whining and crying lol

If you cocky IPO scammer cheerleader dope heads want to give away your Bitcoin so bad here is my address Wink
14V67qDUsmhJSoenrQqjH2oe5YptHY7UpL

edit:
"call for participation"
oh that is cute LOL

Reminds me of what Poloniex called some clone coins while back on their news feed..
hmm crappy i just checked their news feed and its screwed up now :/
i can't recall the exact word / term they made up (for clone coin) some new term for them that had me laughing my ass off hard.
crap i wish i remembered what it was it was really funny lol

ahh crypto gotta love how you spin shit so hard.. polish them turds guys lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
krak3n

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:45:32 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 05:42:03 AM by krak3n

NEM will get the Disappointment of the Year award in 2014.

I've got massive reservations about NEM, nothing's happened with it for so long, and they made hundreds of promises about it at launch and now there's hundreds of these 'stakes' being offered in different shapes and sizes.  I wouldn't risk it, everyone has stakes, noone has NEM.

I tried emunie and it works, it's not a myth but I don't see it's value over other currencies, a small investment in the first few hours of the first day of launch would be good though.

I've found watching for which coins get added to coinmarketcap and then investing early because they usually bump up a little.  But by the time they're posted on coinmarketcap they've made their first big gains, so there's not much more to get.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:22:56 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 05:36:16 AM by TaunSew

NEM will get the Disappointment of the Year award in 2014.

I've got massive reservations about NEM, nothing's happened with it for so long, and they made hundreds of promises about it at launch and now there's hundreds of these 'stakes' being offered in different shapes and sizes.  I wouldn't risk it, everyone has stakes, noone has NEM.

I tried emunie and it works, it's not a myth but I don't see it's value over other currencies, a small investment in the first few hours of the first day of launch would be good though.

I've found watching for which coins get added to coinmarketcap and then investing early because they usually bump up a little.  But by the time they're posted on coinmarketcap they've made their first big gains, so there's much to get.

eMunie has already been sabotaged to fail.  It's geared into a Maidsafe / Mastercoin rich investor paradox.   If eMunie supposedly has this 600-1000 BTC invested pre-launch (even pre-IPO) then who wants to invest into a ponzi scheme ran by a small handful wealthy investors?  It's technically NxT's distribution in a nutshell but requiring that people upfront serious money.    I'm intentionally ignoring all the huge scandals / red flags with eMunie as well (which is further discouragement).

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
xeroc

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:33:14 AM

Bitshares.org

+5%  Smiley
They are obviously all missing that one Smiley
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:35:44 AM

Bitshares.org

+5%  Smiley

Has their been any progress with Bitshares recently? Are they close to releasing any of their flagship products?
xeroc

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:38:10 AM

Bitshares.org

+5%  Smiley

Has their been any progress with Bitshares recently? Are they close to releasing any of their flagship products?
If you were interested in investing .. why not investigate for you self? You might learn about DPOS, the running testnet, delegate elections and a lot more .. give it a try
devphp

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:47:59 AM

If you were interested in investing .. why not investigate for you self? You might learn about DPOS, the running testnet, delegate elections and a lot more .. give it a try

Great idea, I might just do it one of these days. It's been quiet here in regards to their development. I visit their forums once every few weeks, but see it's all still being tested as 3 months ago, that's why I asked if there was any break-through.
xeroc

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:51:10 AM

Great idea, I might just do it one of these days. It's been quiet here in regards to their development. I visit their forums once every few weeks, but see it's all still being tested as 3 months ago, that's why I asked if there was any break-through.
Current status:
+DPOS testnetwork running
+fork issues resolved
+delegate voting active and running smoothly
+loading PTS/AGS stake from genesis working
+loading keyhotee founder ids working
+name registration working
+fund transfer working (TITAN, anonymous transactions to any name)
+asset creating working
+asset transfers also working

I'd say pretty good progress so far. I am pretty sure we will see their first official blockchain BitSharesXT in some soonish weeks
devphp

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:56:19 AM

I am pretty sure we will see their first official blockchain BitSharesXT in some soonish weeks

Awesome! That's the one that was supposed to be created after taking a snapshot of Protoshares, correct? And then we can import the Protoshares private key into that BitSharesXT blockchain?
xeroc

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:58:42 AM

I am pretty sure we will see their first official blockchain BitSharesXT in some soonish weeks

Awesome! That's the one that was supposed to be created after taking a snapshot of Protoshares, correct? And then we can import the Protoshares private key into that BitSharesXT blockchain?
Jup.

BitShareXT is the base for all further snapshots that concern the BitSharesX products.

Several other DACs are announced, such as BitShares DNS, BitShares Lotto, BitShares ME.
These will all have their own snapshot on AGS and PTS (snapshot date not yet announced)
Ivan166

Activity: 153
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:33:46 AM

Bitshares.org

See no discussion here. It looks like dead. Stealth and unknown, probably, is it scam?

Monero is your money privacy.
xeroc

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:05:24 AM

Bitshares.org
See no discussion here. It looks like dead. Stealth and unknown, probably, is it scam?
Oh boy ..
checkout THEIR board: bitsharestalk.org before talking FUD about scam ..
jonn4y

Activity: 147
Merit: 119

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:26:00 AM

i would watch Syscoin.
lots of innovation there so should be a epic IPO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080.0
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:50:20 AM

How about XCP's swarm?
blackhatzw

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:49:09 AM

i would watch Syscoin.
lots of innovation there so should be a epic IPO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080.0

+1 to that!
But Syscoin IPO pro rate is just 5%, miners will dump the price quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: