Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price sticked to 620-630$?  (Read 1748 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:24:24 AM

The topic is saying it all:
I am wandering why the price is exactly at this level these days? It is almost not moving, no drops, nothing..
BR
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:27:22 AM

no worry, a full market crushing to $5xx and $4xx is coming very soon!
thanks for the mtgox 800k + 200k lost coins and the China ban, there will be no more $1000 crazy buy, $6xx is already the top bubble

gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:29:59 AM

$6xx is already the top bubble

What makes you think so? The lost of those coins in MTgox was very long time ago, not sure if this is still affecting the price anymore
falllling

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:33:11 AM

What makes you think so? The lost of those coins in MTgox was very long time ago, not sure if this is still affecting the price anymore

do you have any idea how 800k + 200k bitcoins are, how much do they worth, how many new bitcoiners needed to buy them all?
and, without China

lets say the top bubble is $1000, 1000*1000000=$1000000000, that's One Billion Dollar
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:35:22 AM

do you have any idea how 800k + 200k bitcoins are, how much do they worth, how many new bitcoiners needed to buy them all?
and, without China
It is about 630 Millions right now , yes i know that this is not little amount, but wasnt too far ago? There is some good news these days about BTC so why not the price goes up?
BR
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

Ignore the troll.

From what I gather there are a lot of leveraged longs in bitfinex. If the price goes up they will sell, making the price go down, so stamp is not buying.

If I'm completely wrong about that someone please correct me.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
falllling

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:43:08 AM

and, without China
It is about 630 Millions right now , yes i know that this is not little amount, but wasnt too far ago? There is some good news these days about BTC so why not the price goes up?
BR

not too far at all, it can last one more year
yes, there are some good news, that's why we are now at $6xx bubble instead of going back to about $7/per coin, however good news are not enough at all, we are still slowly dropping back to $500 $400 $300
lets hope more news come out so the price won't drop too low at least stay above $100, or the market will crash
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:55:44 AM

lol at falllling

In the previous bubbles there was always a gradual rise and then a period of stability before a sharp rally... I might worry if the price is still around $640 at the end of July.

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:58:18 AM

Ignore the troll.

From what I gather there are a lot of leveraged longs in bitfinex. If the price goes up they will sell, making the price go down, so stamp is not buying.

If I'm completely wrong about that someone please correct me.

Bitfinex came out and said they are pulling their arbitrage program out of Stamp to become a more independent exchange. This is the main reason for why Stamp is suddenly lower, it will find a new equilibrium as new arbitrage bots fill in the gap. Meanwhile profit while you can from this temporary imbalance. Smiley

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
btc6000

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:00:08 AM

Quote from: falllling
..we are still slowly dropping back to $500 $400 $300

So you said yesterday, and last week, and the week before...many, many times. Keep repeating yourself and you might get it right one time instead of faillling

lets hope more news come out so the price won't drop too low at least stay above $100, or the market will crash

Really? But then you won't be able to jump up and down, yapping like an over-excited puppy everytime the price goes down a little.

Like someone else said to the OP; ignore the troll.

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:05:33 AM

So you said yesterday, and last week, and the week before...many, many times. Keep repeating yourself and you might get it right one time instead of faillling

Really? But then you won't be able to jump up and down, yapping like an over-excited puppy everytime the price goes down a little.

Cheesy laugh at this one Cheesy Very nice said.
It seems tha really the price is dropping a little, but sure it will not go to 100$. Not 100% sure, but i think price will go to 1000$ in 3-4 months. Why not?
BR
falllling

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:09:40 AM

why not ignore the mtgox lost coins and China ban? why not ignore every drops then you will just live in a wonderful dream, you are the one trolling OP to buy high and sell low
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

For the first time in my life I could care less about the current price of something i'm invested in.
The reason for that relaxed stance is that I actually believe the model, and have never been more certain in my life
that something will succeed.

So every day at these prices for me is just bonus buying opportunity, because i'm playing the 10 year game on this one.

Anyone that tries to trade their bitcoins in an unregulated market is just asking to be taken for a ride by the manipulators with deeper pockets than them.
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:47:22 AM

For the first time in my life I could care less about the current price of something i'm invested in.
The reason for that relaxed stance is that I actually believe the model, and have never been more certain in my life
that something will succeed.

So every day at these prices for me is just bonus buying opportunity, because i'm playing the 10 year game on this one.

Anyone that tries to trade their bitcoins in an unregulated market is just asking to be taken for a ride by the manipulators with deeper pockets than them.
Hi,
What do you mean with this 10 year game. You mean you invested a lot in BTC and going to keep it and not spend it for 10 years?
BR
LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

I'm interested to know if it crosses 600 will we see a sharp drop back down to 450 USD...
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:01:20 PM

I'm interested to know if it crosses 600 will we see a sharp drop back down to 450 USD...
Lets all hope this wont happened., but the chances are not small at all. If there is such drop it will be for very short time and will be the time to buy Wink
And also dont understand why you are mentioning 600 as somekind of barrier?
BR
cryptosoma

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

150$ at July 23rd? We will see.
https://www.tradingview.com/v/TZMBVoKq/
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:48:38 PM

150$ at July 23rd? We will see.
https://www.tradingview.com/v/TZMBVoKq/

I´m pretty sure 180$ will hold until the end of July!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:18:29 PM

Price will go up to 800-900$ to the end of July.

Good news coming continuosly, first ebay, then expedia (microsoft company) and much other.

Think that 820-840$ is acceptable for July.

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:35:45 PM

It's just a bit of consolidation.
Everyone waiting to see if price goes down, when they realize it won't they'll start buying again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: