Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone teach me?  (Read 4846 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:38:00 AM

Hello all!
Is it possible someone to teach and give me some good tips about trading. I lost a little amount of money in Cryptsy and they also fucked me up with some coins. I want some help about finding which sites are best for beginners, what strategies are winning, etc.
If you teach me i can give you 5 of my earning with trading or use refferal link for you or something like that.
Thank you!
BR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:39:32 AM

Don't trade. That's my tip for you. If you really really want to, go read about it until you feel you no longer have any questions to ask. Otherwise just hold what you got.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 09:40:46 AM

Buy low and sell high. That's all you need to know.
Depending on your luck, you can lose some money or get some money.
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:00:46 AM

Yes sure , i know that, but for example there are a lot of different trading bots and also i see a lot of people winning from this. I dont want to make living of trading, but to get into the math Smiley
BR
LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:53:21 AM

Yes sure , i know that, but for example there are a lot of different trading bots and also i see a lot of people winning from this. I dont want to make living of trading, but to get into the math Smiley
BR
What you see and what actually happens are two different things especially on BTCtalk... there has never been a proven 100% successful bot and there are risks with all investments.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:56:23 AM

Hello all!
Is it possible someone to teach and give me some good tips about trading. I lost a little amount of money in Cryptsy and they also fucked me up with some coins. I want some help about finding which sites are best for beginners, what strategies are winning, etc.
If you teach me i can give you 5 of my earning with trading or use refferal link for you or something like that.
Thank you!
BR

If you're a beginner, stay away from trading because you have the risk of losing money.

So, If I can give you an advice, learn before, all strategy and terms of the trader, then when you're able to trade, use what you've learned.

Good Trading  Smiley

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:01:16 AM

If you're a beginner, stay away from trading because you have the risk of losing money.

So, If I can give you an advice, learn before, all strategy and terms of the trader, then when you're able to trade, use what you've learned.

Good Trading  Smiley

Totally agreeing to this. Keep in mind: when someone "earn" on trading then is someone loosing on trading. If you take out the luck factor, then is Pro's the one earning and noobs are the one loosing.
Best advice from me: stay far away from daytrading.

Take you bitcoins, hide them away (far way from any exchange) and enjoy that they are worth more 5-10 years from now.
You sleep much better on a pillow with a loaded paper wallet inside compared to having bought 4 trillion crapaltcoin41.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:03:41 AM

I'm far from being a good trader, but I saw that as long as I used "big" exchanges such as Cryptsy or Mintpal to speculate, I always ended up losing. The reason is that once a coin gets mainstream and reaches "big" exchanges, it has already boomed, and can only get higher thanks to pumps, which are impossible to predict if you are not the whale/team pumping.
I started to gain when I moved to smaller exchanges such as Coinnext and Bittrex, you have to do a lot of research about coins and then invest in those you think are promising when their market cap is still small, because that is the moment before the true rise occurs.

Luck is always a big factor, but if you keep trying you will eventually hit the jackpot. I lost a lot of btc speculating without experience, then all of a sudden I put less then a btc into XC at the right moment when it still was only on Bittrex, and a few days later I found myself with almost 20 btc, repaying all the losses I ever had an also having a nice profit.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:15:50 AM

I'm far from being a good trader, but I saw that as long as I used "big" exchanges such as Cryptsy or Mintpal to speculate, I always ended up losing. The reason is that once a coin gets mainstream and reaches "big" exchanges, it has already boomed, and can only get higher thanks to pumps, which are impossible to predict if you are not the whale/team pumping.
I started to gain when I moved to smaller exchanges such as Coinnext and Bittrex, you have to do a lot of research about coins and then invest in those you think are promising when their market cap is still small, because that is the moment before the true rise occurs.

Luck is always a big factor, but if you keep trying you will eventually hit the jackpot. I lost a lot of btc speculating without experience, then all of a sudden I put less then a btc into XC at the right moment when it still was only on Bittrex, and a few days later I found myself with almost 20 btc, repaying all the losses I ever had an also having a nice profit.

I like you story, thanks for sharing.

I think you have to ask yourself real careful if you have the "psyche" to be a daytrader, you really need to be smart, lucky and have ice cold patient.
I was doge millionaire back in December (for the lolz) and hold all the way until the +200 pump (and sold) - but honesty, not worth it.
I slept bad, had to check on the exchange rates all the time.

Now I have paper-wallets and physical bitcoins - My coins are safe and I sleep very well during the night - priceless   Cheesy

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:26:04 AM

I like you story, thanks for sharing.

I think you have to ask yourself real careful if you have the "psyche" to be a daytrader, you really need to be smart, lucky and have ice cold patient.
I was doge millionaire back in December (for the lolz) and hold all the way until the +200 pump (and sold) - but honesty, not worth it.
I slept bad, had to check on the exchange rates all the time.

Now I have paper-wallets and physical bitcoins - My coins are safe and I sleep very well during the night - priceless   Cheesy

very true, stress is an important factor to evaluate. I personally have a lot of free time at the moment so I can "afford" spending much time in front of my pc checking exchanges, and I'm investing coins I gained through speculation and that I can afford to lose. If you are going to invest your hidden stash of bitcoins you are holding long term and/or have another main occupation (study/work/family/etc.) I would consider very carefully if it is the case to start trading Smiley
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:30:45 AM

I would say don't do it until you've learned a little. (and by a little i mean a LOT!!)

Try making some predictions and then see does the market follow them... and then when it doesn't you haven't lost anything!

When you feel you are ready to predict the market, then put a little in at first.  

The next 24 hours are critical!
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:06:02 PM

Thank you all for the great comments! May be I will stick to the books and read little more about trading before start!
Wish all the best Smiley
Thanks!
BR
johnatan32

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

I would say don't do it until you've learned a little. (and by a little i mean a LOT!!)

Try making some predictions and then see does the market follow them... and then when it doesn't you haven't lost anything!

When you feel you are ready to predict the market, then put a little in at first.  

You're right, that's how I started I watched for half a year and I made my predictions and see how many times I was right and some times not, and I became good I started putting money
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:13:40 PM

BR

First and foremost lesson is stay away from BOTs. Use your brain. If the BOTs were correct, their creators wont have released them, but used it for themselves.

Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:29:49 PM

Understand the fundamental.

Buy low and sell high.
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:54:29 AM

Get a Forex trading demo account.You will start learning with that demo account how to trade.
Also a lot of forex brokers using Metatrader4, a trading platform that can give an approach to trading robots and their mathematical nature.
https://btc-e.com/ has metatrader 4 with btc, ltc etc.You can start with that as well.
But you need also to learn a lot of about trading... not only a bot that buys and sells.There are more rules in trading and definitely some of them needed to be into your bot i.e. money management.

ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:26:23 AM

Don't trade. That's my tip for you. If you really really want to, go read about it until you feel you no longer have any questions to ask. Otherwise just hold what you got.

That is probably the best advice I have seen all day.

Alt coins have very little value and they are mostly just people wanting to get rich off of the bitcoin idea.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:55:08 AM

yes but what do we need to learn? how to exchange? how to research a coin? or something else?
fastaslighting

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:42:24 AM

It's like the stock market have you every played the markets? You sell into resistance which is overhead and buy into underneath support and set your stop at risk  above or below those buy and sell orders

Stops are basically getting out in the other direction if it moves opposed to your direction at more then your willing to risk so you cut a loss but you may still be in the coin depending on which direction you bet.
joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:12:37 PM

I don't want to put you down, but trading is not that easy.

I prefer you read a lot and google a lot as well until you feel confident.

It's all about flipping. buying low and selling high.

Try heading to BTC-e and study the sales chart there, it will help you.

Don't forget, it's about luck too.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: