Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About DolanDuck ban, can we discuss peacefully?  (Read 537 times)
Satanikut (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:01:49 PM

DolanDuck (me) was banned forever for spamming.
I was renting my signature space and I was writing since three weeks exactly 40 messages a day.

Stats:

Off-topic         190
Speculation         118
Alternate cryptocurrencies   111
Beginners & Help      108
Announcements (Altcoins)   105
Bitcoin Discussion      47
Economics         43
Gambling         23
Mining speculation      18
Marketplace (Altcoins)      14

These are my posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=108805;sa=showPost

Do you consider them uncostructive or spamming posts?
If yes then half of the forum should be banned.
Among the daily posts usually I made 5-6 of lower quality but they weren't offtopic or just to spam around.
Check them please. I just want to know if they can be considered spam, I've helped alot of users here.

If you check my stats you will see that I was on the forums serveral hours a day, to make sure I wasn't
filling the threads with something unuseful, on average I spent 4 hours daily to make them.
Just to ask, an admin can go wrong or whatever decision he takes is right?

Someone could have alerted me to reduce the number of posts (didn't know there was a "limit"...), but I didn't receive any advice.

Thanks for reading.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:38:01 PM

One of the most dangerous threats to the human population is a simple virus that is, a deadly disease that spreads rapidly throughout the world.
Within the last century we’ve had four major flu epidemics, as well as HIV and SARS, and scientists says it’s inevitable that another will occur.
The 1918 influenza outbreak killed more people than World War I, and if a deadly contagion surfaced today, it could spread even faster and infect even more people.
Considering how quickly diseases spread though all forms of modern transportation and the amount of international travel that takes place today, an outbreak similar to that of 1918 could have a more devastating impact.

And if nature doesn’t send such a deadly contagion our way, mankind just might.
Biological warfare is another threat that looms over the modern world, and diseases like anthrax, Ebola and cholera have all been weaponized.

Copied from here http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/photos/11-ways-the-world-as-we-know-it-could-end/pandemic

Start by making water a priority on your list. For each person in your home, you should have no less than 3 gallons (11.3 liters) of water on hand. This will give each person enough water to wash up, cook with, and drink for about three days. Since you cannot be sure that help and supplies will arrive that quickly, you may do well to store a seven-day ration of water to give you a better chance of survival. If you have a family of five people, this means storing 35 gallons (132.5 liters).

Next, stock up on canned foods, such as vegetables, fruits, and starches, but don't stick to just the boring selections like peas and potatoes. Instead, go for a variety of vegetables and include choices for satisfying your sweet tooth, such as peaches and pears. Include meats and soups, as consuming nothing but fruits and vegetables can grow tiresome rather quickly and won't provide you with protein. You can store things like canned tuna, corned beef, beef stew, chowder, and even Spam®. While these things may not be as nutritious as their fresh counterparts, they can help your body to stay nourished and your taste buds satisfied until help arrives.

Copied from here http://www.wisegeek.org/how-should-i-choose-disaster-survival-foods.htm

Many more examples can be found, and the posts besides those are low quality and kind of suck.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
+n+(?_?)+n+

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

Congrats DolanDuck you just win the BadBear Lottery. You can either create a new account or leave the forum.

Smoke up and chill down.
Satanikut (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

Understood, I googled and searched any info which could be ontopic and constructive. Didn't know it was spam, but if it is, I'm guilty.
Maybe someone could have warned me, btw thanks for answering, goodbye.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: