Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~~~(0nt3$t~~~~~Contest~~~~(0nt3$t~~~~ 25$ Prize in BTC  (Read 386 times)
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:38:43 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 01:20:17 PM by RiverBoatBTC

I am offering 25$ worth of BTC for the best design of this card. I know its not much but its what I got to give Smiley and it give people a chance to get some coins.

The name of the gift card is Cryptney Card, It needs to have at least BTC LTC, DOGE, coins on it. I would like the colors of the card to be bright and eye catching.
So reqs in a run down must`~
Be on template
Have Cryptney Card in big visible print in 1 or more places
Must Contain BTC,LTC,DOGE logo but you can add more if you want.
Looking for bright colors that stand out against all others.
The work needs to be done on this template.
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/06/12/5337artworktemplate/

The winner will be chosen by the community as a whole at the end of the time period I will make a new post with a poll, each person design will be voted on and the winner will get the prize.

If you do not like the contest do not partake, we do not need any negativity clouding peoples artistic visions thanks!

Contest closes on Sunday at 12pm EST

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: